• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Reading back quickly I noticed BEHR say something about GSO since it's the closest, but I also read that it is probably the most expensive.

Someone should probably PM M2K about this or something since that's all I got lol.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I've done some research for you m2k. Your best bet would probably be flying from Mccarran International airport to Raleigh-Durham international airport. Southwest airlines runs that flight and they're the cheapest airline around. The airport in Raleigh is only around an hour from my house so I could pick you up if you plan on coming here. It's probably a lot cheaper taking this flight then any other into NC simply because Southwest is known for its such low prices. They put a scare on all the other airline companies with their prices.

SP=Southern Pines. It's the town Fiz and I and a few more smashers live in.

BEHR

Smash Hero
M2K needs to learn to read back before I punch a *****.

defsithe

Smash Ace
so i need a melee teams partner. traveling for a day and a half just for singles would be lame.

and split a hotel room with anyone? so it dont cost as much.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Toasty, I think I'm housing some of SoVA in my room(if they still want the offer), so I could take you too so you could be with your bros if you wanted.

It's all up to you guys though.

strawhats

Smash Master
What up PP. Its been a while since I was on the boards. Good luck at this tourney. Sucks that you won't be at Genesis tomm.

rhan

Smash Hero
Toasty, I think I'm housing some of SoVA in my room(if they still want the offer), so I could take you too so you could be with your bros if you wanted.

It's all up to you guys though.
If your talking about my crew, we got us rooms.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh okay Rhan.

Guess my room is open for a few people that might need to sleep/swing by.

Edit: Thanks Straw bro. I really hate that I'll miss Genesis, but I'm going to work hard so I can place well at this and hopefully get a little notice anyway haha.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll probably be bringing ~8 people. Between you guys and Karn's room, do you have room for all of us? We'd really appreciate, and we don't mind pitching in of course.

rhan

Smash Hero
Oh okay Rhan.

Guess my room is open for a few people that might need to sleep/swing by.

Edit: Thanks Straw bro. I really hate that I'll miss Genesis, but I'm going to work hard so I can place well at this and hopefully get a little notice anyway haha.
Yeah sorry for the semi late notice. 40 bucks a night for a room is affordable for about 6 players lol.

yayuhhhhzzzz sounds awesome =D thanks bro
So when you making dem nachos? :3

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I am plannin' on comin' to this. Gonna need someone to split cost of a room with. JCZ/stingers? maybe? no? Yes? ...no?

?yes?

Edit: Essentially, I just need somewhere to lay my head saturday night.

Top Bottom