• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

rhan

Smash Hero
^^^^^^^This.
I think there are/were gonna be SC vs. NC crews (SC ftw)
If these do happen.

What about us SoVAians? Would we be our own crew or would be be accepted in one of the crews above? (Melee of course)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lol the SC'ers aren't really known for Melee. I would assume you guys would do SoVA vs. NC if your looking for Melee.

rhan

Smash Hero
The whole thing with that.... I think my crew is the nly ones from SoVA that are comming...

I might be wrong. But we're comming deep. About 7 of us to be exact.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
why would sova not come? they're right next to us. tell them this is nc's new jubilee and they need to get their ***** over here

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
important

I need to know, asap, who can house me, HOW LONG they can house me, and all of the NEAREST AIRPORTS to your house or the tourney venue

I am planning on flying out of Las Vegas (cuz of Evo World) to NC, but I need to know who can house me and how long and what airports and stuff, and I need to know this information asap like if possible today or tomorrow would be nice so that I know what to do exactly. Thanks. (the longer I can stay the better, but after HERB2 finishes I'm going back to NJ with my MD/VA carpool)
I might have a place you can stay at
only problem is I live about an hour and a half from the venue. There is Charlotte Douglass airport which is 10 minutes away from my crib. If you need a place to stay, you can crash here and if someone is going up from somewhere they can get you from my place so you can go to melee. I wont be going, I'm only going for brawl. Plus..... I got maaaaaaaaad spaghetti.... like....... a lot so you wont be hungry lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i live nowhere near any airport or the venue, but dr. pp will be at my house

you want to play dr. pp, don't you?

***** beat chudat.

@.@

rhan

Smash Hero
why would sova not come? they're right next to us. tell them this is nc's new jubilee and they need to get their ***** over here
SoVA doesn't like to travel......

Yeah we fail there.

when is the last moment that I can pay online?

I looked for a deadline but didn't see it
I remember Vilt said that the deadline was the 18th. A week before anything starts.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
WHAT?!?!?!?!

That ***** betta take dem dayz off. Dis **** is huge!
Hah there are so many "huge" tourneys if you really think about it [relative to how many "huge" tourneys there used to be back in the day] and the man has rent and other monthly expenses he's gotta consider...not to mention saving and moving on from the apartment life.

But I did tell him I'd never speak to him again if he doesn't go to Pound 4.

Wait. No I didn't. ****. I MEANT to !_!

Cripes. *adds it to to-do list*

Also @ Stongertron:

It's kinda hard to mobilize a group of apathetic lazy ***** when you live 9 1/2 hours away from them >_>

rhan

Smash Hero
His Nachos might have the power to bring them. I know I'm looking forward to them almost as much as I am the tourney.

Toasty: I was kidding. I don't really expect anyone that has major responsibilities like that to come to this. I just hope I'll still have time to come out when I go 50/50 on rent with S-Man next year... It would be nice to see Ether there. Him and M2K matches would be insane. Also I still need to play him and get *****.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you guys all know...the venue is a hotel...split it 4 ways and it'll be like 15 bucks each or something

rhan

Smash Hero
Pitzer wants to stay for the Brawl day. Y'all can try to work something out with him. Of course that's going to have to be more money out his pocket. Discuss that ASAP with him because my mom's sending in our online pay Saturday. So if he's joining Brawl too, I'll need his money for that.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I need to see Adams Falcon vs Mangos Falcon

Scars Falcon vs Adams Falcon

:colorful:

BEHR

Smash Hero
**** it mango we are talking about this in aim lol

raaaaaaape

Alukard

Smash Hero
i swear to god u can't just do that lmfao ... august 1st is smym ... ur supposed to be there for that as well mango ... u making no sense lol

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i swear to god u can't just do that lmfao ... august 1st is smym ... ur supposed to be there for that as well mango ... u making no sense lol
yeah mango you gotta go get 2nd in the circuit(kels is like garanteed 1st)

you completely destroyed my chances of sneaking into top 8 in points(with attending only 1 event lol) when you won event 52. Dun tihnk I had it anyway, but you left NO suspense

:mad:

<3

BEHR

Smash Hero
Mango just come the day of the tourney who gives a **** about school. :'D

MaNg0

Smash Hero
then i have 2 buy another ticket!!!!

if u cant push it back its all good =D

BEHR

Smash Hero

dude i know but in AIM we were talking about sucking each others **** that was a good *** idea.

):

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ma ***** swiftbass =(

and well c what happens lol

plus tickets are like 400 bucks

i dont wanna pay 400 bucks twice

onlymaskde

Smash Lord

if this was after summer school you would just stay on the ec for a month after the tournament?..

and this

and

dude i know but in AIM we were talking about sucking each others **** that was a good *** idea.

):
:( :(

lord karn

Smash Master
don't push this back a week or else I can't make it, I already have plans for the next month and a half :(

so who's housing me? and what airport, and when?
I think the best airport to fly into would be the RDU airport, but the one in charlotte might be just as close. I can probably pick you up from RDU, depending on when you fly in.

BEHR

Smash Hero
GSO is the best airport cause its in Greensboro. lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
my summer school ends on the 30th..... which is a week after this

so when my school is done i wanted 2 come 2 the ec for the rest of

my summer

the 30th till whenever

so buying a ticket to this...

then coming home and flying back out like 4 days later is dumb

=D