• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

rhan

Smash Hero
lol what does this mean?

btw rhan i like ur text coloring. i think ill start making mine pink if I can remember
Shaden and I plan to move into an appartment. It hasnt been fully talked about but we do want to slpit on rent. It'll be cheaper than just paying by one's self.

Colors are amazing!

lord karn

Smash Master
my summer school ends on the 30th..... which is a week after this

so when my school is done i wanted 2 come 2 the ec for the rest of

my summer

the 30th till whenever

so buying a ticket to this...

then coming home and flying back out like 4 days later is dumb

=D
Just consider them separate ventures and then it's all good. Or just win your money back. @_@

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Mango just skip summer school.

M2k I could probably house you. I live about an hour away from RDU airport and the venue. I have a guest bedroom you could sleep in and a projector in my room that we could smash on. I just have to check with my parents first but they're pretty cool about letting people come over so you probably could. If you're interested let me know. I'd like to play both games with you.

edit: I just ran it by my mom and she doesn't seem to have a problem with it. She wanted me to ask my dad too, he'll probably say yes though.

2nd edit: My dad said yes.

If you're interested/need more information my number is 1 (910) 315-2684

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
when was the last prereg day again? i have a friend who doesn't know if he can get off work till almost a week in advance; he would have to find someone to take his shift

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
M2k I could probably house you. I live about an hour away from RDU airport and the venue. I have a guest bedroom you could sleep in and a projector in my room that we could smash on. I just have to check with my parents first but they're pretty cool about letting people come over so you probably could. If you're interested let me know. I'd like to play both games with you.
sp would be the place to be...maybe we could even hold a pre-herb smashfest if m2k was to stay at sp.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
m2k doesn't want to stay with someones parents. he wants to smoke, drink, and be a ****ing bro. you guys are holding him back.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
rags place would be the best...huge projector, parents only interrupt when food is available, and other smashers are over there all of the time. oh and lol at us holding him back...we are gonna unleash the inner m2k

@m2k....dude sp is the place to be

rhan

Smash Hero
when was the last prereg day again? i have a friend who doesn't know if he can get off work till almost a week in advance; he would have to find someone to take his shift
The last day to pre-reg is the 18th. Unless Vilt decides to change the date cause of Mango. But yeah. For now I know the last day is the 18th.

Does this mean you might come? Also you Starcrafting later? I've been getting warm-ups all day son!

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
lol the only time my parents interrupt gaming is to let us know that dinner is ready.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Any Brawl+ happening here?

I heard a tournament may happen. Not sure how big it'd be, but it definitely gets my interest.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Brawl* tourney i dont think friendlies sure.

I swear if Brawl is not going to get big at this.

we might as well just make the next HERB Melee Only or Melee and Brawl+

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Brawl* tourney i dont think friendlies sure.

So wait, no Brawl+ tourney?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we already went over this...-_-

brawl+ friendlies can happen throughout the day...but any tournies you want to run for brawl+ would be unofficial.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Unofficial is fine ;)

So anyone willing to house half a dozen or so B+ players? Stongers? Karn? Friday + Saturday nights if possible.

lord karn

Smash Master
I'll help run a b+ side event.

I'm getting a room, so far I've got like 2 people staying with me. I don't really care how many people stay with me, but I'm sure there will be plenty of room somewhere in the hotel.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm already staying with Dr. PP, and afaik we already have like 249810491 other people staying in our room. Sorry, Jcaes :x

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Indeed. Thats why it has to be off the clock, you know?

Boxob, why don't you just come and participate o.o

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I would, but I'm going to a closer, still nicely sized tourney here unless I can get someone willing to drive me out to NC.

Which won't happen.

But I still wanna see m2k vs mango.

:093:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Ideally, that tourney should be cancelled and you should all drive out here :p But that won't happen D:

Vilt

Smash Lord
If I see any brawl+, while any tourney is going on, Imma throw your wii outta window. xD

jk jk. but seriously no B+ till things are done with or take it to someone's room cause i don't care what you do there.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
jk jk. but seriously no B+ till things are done with or take it to someone's room cause i don't care what you do there.
Promoting underage smex?

Giwnabt oeioke di t=we gave fir vrawk atn? (O.o My fingers slipped outta place)
How many people do we have for brawl atm?
I might enter Melee, but I'm really only interested in Brawl.
We are atleast gonna break 100 right? 200? I thought someone said 300. >.>

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If I see any brawl+, while any tourney is going on, Imma throw your wii outta window. xD

Fair enough, I'm not gonna screw with your tourney.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Karn, we should get our rooms next to each other and then we can just have the B+ tourney in our two rooms.

Top Bottom