• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

defsithe

Smash Ace
so i just bought my bus ticket :D. ill be arriving hopefully on time at 7:15 am day of tourny.

so anyone wanna team?

and anyone wanna split a hotel room for saturday/sunday?

BEHR

Smash Hero
so i just bought my bus ticket :D. ill be arriving hopefully on time at 7:15 am day of tourny.

so anyone wanna team?

and anyone wanna split a hotel room for saturday/sunday?
Sweet need a pickup?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Aight Me and Vilt will most likely do it hope you dont mind getting picked up early. haha

Malk

Smash Champion
Yeah, I can probably give you a ride, but I might be going to CH the day before I go to HERB or something. We'll see.
Well I'm sure my dad can give me a ride to CH if you're there. I guess we'll talk about it in a few weeks lol.

~ Lucas

Vilt

Smash Lord
Well bros i'm sorry to do this but it's gotta be done since not very many people on paying online and I want this to run as smoothly as possible.

Prices if you decide to pay at the door have been raised. Many reason for this is to encourage online pay and online pay is good for tons and tons of reasons. If you wanna get pissed at me I'm sorry but it's gotta happen.

Thanks for all the people that have backed me on the online pay.

Also if there are any special requests like paying for more than one person and you just want it all to come out on your card at once please let me know. I can do that for you.

BEHR

Smash Hero
What Vilt ment to say.

Well bros i'm sorry to do this but it's gotta be done since not very many people on paying online and I want this to run as smoothly as possible.

Prices if you decide to pay at the door have been raised. Many reason for this is to encourage online pay and online pay is good for tons and tons of reasons. If you wanna get pissed at me I'm sorry but it's gotta happen.

Also I will be at Stongertron (NC tourney) so if you cannot pay online I will be there to take money which will be the discounted pre reg prices.

Thanks for all the people that have backed me on the online pay.

Also if there are any special requests like paying for more than one person and you just want it all to come out on your card at once please let me know. I can do that for you.

rhan

Smash Hero
So the new prices are official eh? Gonna need to find a way to fork out an extra 10 dollars for what I plan to do...... *Sigh*

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah I sort have read wrong..... fail on my part.

I thought I saw the pre-reg bundle section's prices get a boost but I've re-read. Hehe. Guess the morning hours are getting to me.......

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I need a teammate

I play fox, falco, peach

edit:

I am planning to take the train to greensboro can someone pick me up?

Also anyone able to give me housing sat night/ride to greensboro station sunday?
--or--
drop me off at the station @ midnight sat

Melee is still gonna be all done on Sat right?

defsithe

Smash Ace
I need a teammate

I play fox, falco, peach

edit:

I am planning to take the train to greensboro can someone pick me up?

Also anyone able to give me housing sat night/ride to greensboro station sunday?
--or--
drop me off at the station @ midnight sat

Melee is still gonna be all done on Sat right?
i too need a teammate. i play marth, falcon, pikachu and i guess fox. wanna team?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i too need a teammate. i play marth, falcon, pikachu and i guess fox. wanna team?
ima see whats goin on with my tri state dudes first above all then priority goes to lovage if he shows up because hes awesome. But yeah Ima try to get some friendlies in with as many ppl as I can to get a feel for a teammate/the south

defsithe

Smash Ace
ima see whats goin on with my tri state dudes first above all then priority goes to lovage if he shows up because hes awesome. But yeah Ima try to get some friendlies in with as many ppl as I can to get a feel for a teammate/the south
alright sound good

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
important

I need to know, asap, who can house me, HOW LONG they can house me, and all of the NEAREST AIRPORTS to your house or the tourney venue

I am planning on flying out of Las Vegas (cuz of Evo World) to NC, but I need to know who can house me and how long and what airports and stuff, and I need to know this information asap like if possible today or tomorrow would be nice so that I know what to do exactly. Thanks. (the longer I can stay the better, but after HERB2 finishes I'm going back to NJ with my MD/VA carpool)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I dont no if i can go... because

once my summer school was over

i wanted to go 2 the ec for like a month

but this tourney will still be going on while im in summer school

So if i wanted to go 2 this i would have 2 buy this ticket... come home for like a week

then buy another ticket to go back to the ec lol

BEHR

Smash Hero
important

I need to know, asap, who can house me, HOW LONG they can house me, and all of the NEAREST AIRPORTS to your house or the tourney venue

I am planning on flying out of Las Vegas (cuz of Evo World) to NC, but I need to know who can house me and how long and what airports and stuff, and I need to know this information asap like if possible today or tomorrow would be nice so that I know what to do exactly. Thanks. (the longer I can stay the better, but after HERB2 finishes I'm going back to NJ with my MD/VA carpool)
Theres an airport in Greensboro i think its called Piedmont Intl and the code is GSO.

I live like 15 Minutes away from it im not sure I can house you my parents are always iffy about people staying over so it depends.

How long do you play to stay in NC?

Mago- **** school you can always smash. hahaha

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
well my plan was to leave ... maybe Tuesday? or Wed after Evo. Probably Tuesday. so I'd arrive at someone's house Tuesday night. We can smash the whole time, Melee or Brawl or both idc, for a few days

I also need to know all the closest airports to the houses and tourney venues, so that I can find the cheapest and/or closest one(s). Please get back to me when you have a definite answer.

BEHR

Smash Hero
well my plan was to leave ... maybe Tuesday? or Wed after Evo. Probably Tuesday. so I'd arrive at someone's house Tuesday night. We can smash the whole time, Melee or Brawl or both idc, for a few days

I also need to know all the closest airports to the houses and tourney venues, so that I can find the cheapest and/or closest one(s). Please get back to me when you have a definite answer.
Okay I can help you out with airport

Piedmont Triad International Airport is 22 Minutes away from the Venue.

My house is 12 Minutes from the Airport and im 10 Minutes from the Venue

I can ask tonight about housing so I will see what I can do. I will get back to you about housing tomorrow.

Top Bottom