• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Now, just out of sheer curiosity and slight excitement, does the tournament being titled "HERB" mean you must be stoned to play? Somewhat like the INNsomniac tournaments that used to take place, where if you fell asleep you were dq'd and they began after midnight. (IIRC that's what they were called)

BEHR

Smash Hero
No you dont have to be HIGH to play but im pretty sure some smashers from NC are bringing some weed.(Southern Pines,Ace,Richard) so ask them if you want to blaze.

but do it in the hotel rooms lol.

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
Hoorah! I can't wait for this tourney. Me and Dr.Neo plan on coming to this tourney i suppose.

This will be my first big tourney, it's gonna be awesome! Can't wait to play against some of you guys.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Oh whoops I failed....
I thought this was in SoVA....
Crap.
My mistake =/ Guess I wont be showing up unless somebody from NoVA (Where i'd be staying in VA) is going to this and will take me...

rhan

Smash Hero
Boss lives in NoVA? See what's up with him. Apparently he's comming to this.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
YLink vs Mario, 2/3, $3

I've gotten better since the last time we played (Even though you may not remember me).
i'd **** u in dat match up either character. WHAT UP!

omg everybody who goes to this is gona get RAAAAAAAPPPPPED!!!! ask for gmoney, if u wanna get *****. pe@ce

rhan

Smash Hero
i'd **** u in dat match up either character. WHAT UP!

omg everybody who goes to this is gona get RAAAAAAAPPPPPED!!!! ask for gmoney, if u wanna get *****. pe@ce
Hehe..... Wanna make this officially? And you said Either character? YLink Ditto?

I'd be willing to possibly hit up for $5 (Maybe $10 if I got enough to spare).

So, who am I staying with Friday/Saturday/ maybe Sunday night?
I can talk to my crew to see if you can chill in our hotel room for Saturday night. That's the only day we're staying.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I will probly do this again closer to the date just to make sure.(since posting doesnt cost money or anything and I really wanna get to this.....)

I've asked around a bit and no luck so far guys but I still trying my best to find a way to this tourney from Charlotte to Greensboro that Saturday, sry if I am being spammy but like uhh I dun know too many smashers and stuff down in the south.

sooo.

ppl heading from GA or south of the venue and ppl near/in charlotte, can you hook me up?If so lets talk details on PM or AIM if I am on.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Swift im sorry bro good luck with a ride I love big Melee Turnouts.

Top Bottom