• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cape

Smash Master
So people keep talking about this tourney like "HERB looks like a failure" or "HERB is going to fail"

I dont see why or know why, but what is the expected turn out?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's, like, hidden Hype, bro. People see "HERB gonna fail" and they think "OH YEAH!?! I DON'T FRIKKIN THINK SO" and they attend as a result.

Epic mind games.

rhan

Smash Hero
Only reason I lack hype is because I've been in a depressed mood for the past month.

FYI for the people that don't know. HERB is da shiznit.

marklar2

Smash Rookie
So people keep talking about this tourney like "HERB looks like a failure" or "HERB is going to fail"

We need less *****ing and more registering. Only reason it would fail is if everyone is too lazy to register, so anyone who hasn't needs to get off their *** and do it already.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Everything is going to be fine. Vilt didn't post for a while but he came back, confirmed the location of the venue and told us this tourney is still on, full force. I really don't think anyone has anything to worry about and I'm confident that this will be an awesome tourney.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
*looks at Event Info section on the OP*

Could be why.
yeah i concur

also, with the confirmed players thing, the list should have the pros at the top

but dont put hbox at the very top and not in the thread title until someone else like m2k or jman or scar is confirmed. i think we know why

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

WTF? who said that, why would anyone who has ever attended an NC tourney think that. dont listen to it bro, HERB is always a blast. people love the catfish

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
guys I would really like to go to this but I do not have much money right now (if you read my aib blog I explained a lot more) can anyone help raise money for me to come to this?? I'll make it up to that person or those people somehow. Plane ticket costs like 250-300 but it's hardly affordable when college ***** me. I'll make it up to the people somehow training or infinite friendlies or something idk. Please let me know. herb2 was fun

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
@ icey...

are you one of trevor's friends from scc?

have we met? i doubt you are that toon link or that other one that punches trees

dont let seth/rag brainwash you with their brawl stuff...melee is where it is at

@m2k...

i know nc would love to have you, i know i would

we might be able to do something, idk keep posting in this thread though

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@icey dont listen to bottle fiz, brawl is a good game to, melee is fun, but brawl at this point and time would probably get u more sponsors if ur good.

hey i got an idea, lets take all the money that pp is raising to go to cali, and give it to m2k to come here.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ill donate for M2K to come.

and help him find a room.

Come on guys anyone willing to give M2K a spot in there room? Its ****ing M2K.

Oh and I suggest taking a Magic Carpet.

rhan

Smash Hero
I GOT HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push, Date push!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Ill donate for M2K to come.

and help him find a room.

Come on guys anyone willing to give M2K a spot in there room? Its ****ing M2K.

Oh and I suggest taking a Magic Carpet.
i need to find out which NC brawlers still have a room, he's welcome in ours.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i mean,

we are already asked to fund pp in his cali adventures

also pp will prolly (prolly=he **** better) team with lozr

and playing friendlies with you doesnt help any =/
you just **** and ****

null55

Smash Master
don't encourage him that was horrible. i'm giving you "brownies" at some point btw theo.

null55

Smash Master
LOL YEAH RIGHT. not if i'm good about it. you already lost... like the rest of the Sioux.

null55

Smash Master
i give up theo. it's like you're not even trying with these bull**** weapons. god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom