• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
LMAO. Theo... omg. i could just feel your little inflection mannerisms as i read this... have to stop laughing...

@Keith/Crio/Hax$/Jman: i'm bringing HERB to this as well.

call 911 n1ggas it's w/e
I've smoked with everyone you just mentioned except for Keith.

Jman is the ****.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
The weird thing about starting to smoke green is realizing how many people out there actually do it.
It's really ridiculous.

Like, I just remarked in passing to what I was doing to random smashers at Pound 4, and ended up smoking with random smashers. I missed a few opportunities though (Chillin, Yoshi is Cool, Rhan about 45 times, PC Chris, some others.)

rhan

Smash Hero
It's really ridiculous.

Like, I just remarked in passing to what I was doing to random smashers at Pound 4, and ended up smoking with random smashers. I missed a few opportunities though (Chillin, Yoshi is Cool, Rhan about 45 times, PC Chris, some others.)
LOL

It was my fault. Well at least the second time. Friends/crew mates don't like to walk alone. Especially in an unknown area.

I didn't get tore up how I planned on. But I had an AMAZING time chillin' with everyone I could. Fashout to DJRome and NC for housin niiggaz n chillin' with us.

Gotta love you guys!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
L0zr, Choconilla, and I are now definitely coming. Driving to Bills, if he gives the okay, and staying friday night. Attending Melee Saturday, plus Hotel room with PP (from what he told me). Then leaving some time Sunday.

Can't wait to see some people and maybe converse.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Ok due to the high demand of NOOB 1, I have decided to relocate the venue as well as change the date. So those of you looking to attend VSA Tampa, please check out NOOB1, it will be a great Melee tournament, check it out

As far as VSA Tampa please read the thread again Click here to check it out so there is no confusion on schedule, door fees, and registration.

New Location:
Embassy Suites Tampa USF/Busch Gardens

3705 Spectrum Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33612
(813) 977-7066

New Date:
Saturday February 27th, 2010.

Register Here

Rayku

Smash Lord
i didnt think this was really named herb after the greens
From what I've seen, that's what most of the threads turn into at one point or another. Kind of sways me away from them, but this is going to be big :bee:

Also, is there any update on event information/venue information? What's the schedule looking like?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
From what I've seen, that's what most of the threads turn into at one point or another. Kind of sways me away from them, but this is going to be big :bee:

Also, is there any update on event information/venue information? What's the schedule looking like?
Vilt has a venue, but needs people to pre-reg so he can confirm it by putting money down on the venue or something.

I'll try to get him to post about it this weekend, but that's what he told me when I called.

EVERYONE PRE-REGISTER!!!

Zone

Smash Champion
I'd like to come to this. but me being able to make it depends entirely on how early I get off friday from work. And it may not be good considering It's spring break time and I work a beach route for Pepsi.

It'd be for Melee only.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
For something that's little over a month away, there's still not a lot of substance to the OP. The subpar hype it's getting could be remedied by a series of updates.

Oh, but Vilt can't get on that internet.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I'd like to come to this. but me being able to make it depends entirely on how early I get off friday from work. And it may not be good considering It's spring break time and I work a beach route for Pepsi.

It'd be for Melee only.
You should come crashing into herb3 with yo Pepsi truck. I see a commercial in the works lol

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol definately not.

we defnately did not inrend to be referenced to weed lol.

One at the time I didnt smoke weed and Vilt does not smoke weed.

so yuh lol

people just take it the wrong way.

but i dont give a **** lol

BEHR

Smash Hero
Cannabis Sativa

Marijuana

Marihuana

Herb

green green

eat

Candy