• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I just imagined a Pepsi truck busting right through the wall of the venue and HMW saying OHHHH OHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH!!!!! WHERE YOU AT? WHERE YOU AT?

lol

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
LOL the world may never know...
nah nah nah, stop messin. i know he can shine spike certain char's at like ten ( which is broken as ****! i dont see how people dont complain about this ****) but he looks real technical, but if hes the equivalent of mk in brawl..... then ill see what up, but for now ima use mewtwo.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

rhan

Smash Hero
nah nah nah, stop messin. i know he can shine spike certain char's at like ten ( which is broken as ****! i dont see how people dont complain about this ****) but he looks real technical, but if hes the equivalent of mk in brawl..... then ill see what up, but for now ima use mewtwo.
Even with all that.

I still rather play against him than Marth(a).

Shine spike is more predictable than Marth homofa
ggotry.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
uh...i used to play sheik. :D
can u teach me how to play that char, i'd ask ur bro how to play falco, but that char looks to difficult. and ur the highest pr that i may see so im guessing ur the best teacher for me.
in payment,ill give u a beautiful young asian woman for u to do what ever u want with. Sound good? cause i got Spaniards and blacks as well.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
can u teach me how to play that char, i'd ask ur bro how to play falco, but that char looks to difficult. and ur the highest pr that i may see so im guessing ur the best teacher for me.
in payment,ill give u a beautiful young asian woman for u to do what ever u want with. Sound good? cause i got Spaniards and blacks as well.
uh...just trust me on this; i am an awful teacher. even if it is shiek (a char kevin has never played) you would be better off asking him, mostly because i'm only 13 and don't know enough stuff about this game as it is. sorry. >_>

Vilt

Smash Lord
Location updated.

There are still not enough smashers registered for this so JUMP ON THAT SON!

This tournament is going down. It is happening. HYPE IT!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yea you better cross that out boy

whooped your ics with ganondorf today...on ganon's worst stage no less

yea thats right, its public now :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom