• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I've said it once and I'll say it again.

I'd rather be mediocre in a game that is incredible, then great in a game that's ****ty.

Why would I play brawl and feel empty inside, when Melee satisfies my mind and my body

EDIT: You know what Stingers, shut up. I got you drunk.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
stingers & ace <3

and cam I guess <3

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
XD

I don't listen to people that are all over Mango sucking his **** in the lobby tbqh
You're delusional. I like, congratulated him for winning like 4000 dollars that day, and so did Eric. Most of the time I was too busy heckling M2K to talk to Mango.

You were really drunk though, so things were probably blurry to your unrefined alcoholic stability. You minor.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont know I remember Eric laughing at you with me when you were heckling mango when he was trying to play a match

null55

Smash Master
lol mad mad. weird avatar. llllittle ****.

thanks Ocean, i don't get many hearts cause Slowking.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I don't know if this was before or after Me, Eric, Super Rad, and Mango went outside and smoked.

Oh right, it had to have been before because your pathetic *** passed out. :laugh:

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Josh is sad though. Like every single time we smoke he passes out.

Then again you did too on the drive up, shortly after you went into food mode, shortly after we smoked.

LOLOL. I'm so hyped for HERB 3.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
You shoulda seen josh's first time Crio. It was me, Dorsey, Josh, Richard, and Travis. Immediately after GG's we played a friendly on battlefield. I don't even remember what happened but like 15 seconds into the match he was like "Dude we are so rematching this" lmao

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I bringing App states finest CP of Green Greens for crio and SP. Consider this a birthday gift

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I've said it once and I'll say it again.

I'd rather be mediocre in a game that is incredible, then great in a game that's ****ty.

Why would I play brawl and feel empty inside, when Melee satisfies my mind and my body

EDIT: You know what Stingers, shut up. I got you drunk.
u played brawl? i bet u wouldn't say its ****ty after winning a few tourneis, just ask foxy.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Dude actually I took 5 years of piano when I was 10-15 lol. My mom made me do it. Too bad I lost it all :<

Piano is the business.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
wish i took piano. money johns killed it when i was younger. i heard a song i liked from final fantasy 10 and started playing so i could play it. once i figured out the song by ear (like 6-8 months later), i figured i'd keep doing stuff. it's been about 4 years since i've started at all.

marklar2

Smash Rookie
I'll MM you in melee, marklar

No one can hustle The Dark Lord (the ultimate hustler).
Smith speaks the truth.

I'm unhappy you didn't go to Pound Smith. We would have had gooooood times.

Also I'm gonna find Marklar and play him at HERB 3. And win.
I'm glad to hear you wish to contribute to my break even minimum fund. I'll try to find anyone willing to play, but it might be easier for you to find me. I'll likely have a good beard going by that point.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm glad to hear you wish to contribute to my break even minimum fund. I'll try to find anyone willing to play, but it might be easier for you to find me. I'll likely have a good beard going by that point.
I doubt it.

I exude an air. An aura of happiness. It's infectious too, anyone around me just gets happier.

You'll note me by the ridiculous grin I'll likely have plastered on my face. Oh, and I don't dress like a neckbeard.

ACE, I need to know if you're coming to this. Gods be ****ed you need to.

Also, it's worth noting that Twitch is openly asking for green greens, and Doctor Kevin has said nothing to prevent this. I'm gonna go to hell for this tournament.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm coming to HERB 3 dressed like Teddy.

Teddy = My avatar.

Multi edit: Did keith say he was bringing green greens?

null55

Smash Master
I have had this sn for 7 years. It has aged quite timelessly with me. It is not womanly and neither is the flute.
LMAO. Theo... omg. i could just feel your little inflection mannerisms as i read this... have to stop laughing... *calms down* ... sig worthy.

@Keith/Crio/Hax$/Jman: i'm bringing HERB to this as well.

call 911 n1ggas it's w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom