• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cape

Smash Master
I have to agree with Dogy on that one. No housing at this thing? Sure there is a hotel, but there is almost always free housing.

DJRome

Smash Hero
im quite sure that the triangle is willing to host. karn usually can host around 15, and i can host up to 10 for people willing to drive to gboro, which is 1.5 hour away from both of these locations. moreover, im sure a lot of gboro folks can also house several smashers.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
im quite sure that the triangle is willing to host. karn usually can host around 15, and i can host up to 10 for people willing to drive to gboro, which is 1.5 hour away from both of these locations. moreover, im sure a lot of gboro folks can also house several smashers.

Well, all these people in here talkin about needing housing and no names are coming up.

It's not like other communities where everybody has super jobs and doesn't mind shelling out some for a hotel.

There're cheap a** broke a** maaf***ers 'round here.

.... I'm one of them. XD

null55

Smash Master
all i'm sayin is that i better see a **** load of black people at this...

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
if you got no cash then why are you going to NCSU and SOS, lol.
*frown*
he said "car" not "cash" at least, that what I got.

I would house people, but I live in a dorm, with a testy roommate. Who will put *reads container* kim chi?. . . some korean food or somethin. In your mouth while you sleep. No snoring!

btw, speaking of my roommate, no more beer in my room, DJ!!!

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
*frown*
he said "car" not "cash" at least, that what I got.

I would house people, but I live in a dorm, with a testy roommate. Who will put *reads container* kim chi?. . . some korean food or somethin. In your mouth while you sleep. No snoring!

btw, speaking of my roommate, no more beer in my room, DJ!!!
are you SERIOUS!?!?!?

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
him:"I'm not a niga, I'm yellow. i'm a ninja"
me: "Ninja's are black. . . "
him: "No, they wear black to gain the power of the black man. Invisibility at night."
me: "you racist bastar.d, anyways what about the dishonoring asians bit?"
him: "Like cam says, I'm not doing this for my mother's honor, she doesn't give a fuc.k"

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i live in gboro, but i live in a dorm. i doubt $mike or behr would be able to have any housing. idk about smith either. maybe Dshep would be able to have people, but basically he's the only guy with an apartment in the smash community IN greensboro. unless malk/knorr would house...

GofG

Smash Champion
still offering free housing at the venue to anyone who is good enough where practicing with them would be beneficial to my skill.

rhan

Smash Hero
still offering free housing at the venue to anyone who is good enough where practicing with them would be beneficial to my skill.
That's kinda bland... only because no one but the NC niiggaz truly know your skill level...

Shaeman's possible going and I'm pretty sure he'll need a room. He's like top 3 in Sova without a doubt and knows a lot about the higher tier'd character matchups.

But if you don't wanna take my word for it ask PP. They played at #4

The Cape

Smash Master
I think I remember how to L cancel.

I might have to check this thing out. Its only been about 2 years since full time Melee, but I at least remember how to play and Marth cant be THAT hard to play with no technical ability.

The Cape

Smash Master
If only that video was good.

Someone wanna help me relearn Melee? I got people wanting me to make another video, but its just so hard to get back into it when I have no one to play and my character isnt viable :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom