• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help a Past SWF Administrator Win $5000 Towards Student Loans!

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
Hey everyone, some of you might remember me, and many of you won't haha. It's amazing to me how active Smashboards has become, the amount of people online right now is intense! I come back to visit Smashboards from time to time but generally limit myself to the Back Room. Back in my prime I used to be one of the most active members here.

Guys, I hate people that do this, but you have no idea how bad I need this right now and would love it if you were all to take 2 minutes to vote for me. I would really appreciate it.

Some of you may have heard that Firkin pubs is giving away $5000 prizes to pay off student debt. Voting season is now open. Anyone please help me out here!

http://firkinuniversity.com/content/view.aspx?a=ryanbranoff101

You can vote more than once, but you can only vote once every 24 hours. This ends October 26. Smashboardians help me out here! Make sure when you vote that you confirm it through your email otherwise it doesn't count!

If you vote, please post in here so I know who I need to thank when this is all over!

Please help out a past Smash Boards Administrator! I cared a lot about this board, and dedicated a lot of time to it. Hopefully everyone here can help me out a little bit and forgive me for this act of desperation!

Oh plus, you get to see a really embarrassing video of me.

Thanks!

TBC

Zootematix

BRoomer
Sweet guys! I need all the help I can get! If you happen to remember in the coming days you can vote for me once every 24 hours.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'll be sure to do this as much as possible.

I'll get all of OTL to do it as well.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Hi, don't have the slightest clue who you are but might as well help out :)

Good Luck.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oooo. I remember this from before, it's so familiar.

I got yo back 8)

Zootematix

BRoomer
Thanks everyone for the support! It's really appreciated. Voting, sig linking, and promoting to others are three things that will hopefully gaurantee that I'm in the top 25!

Rikana

Smash Champion
Wow. You live in Toronto and doing exactly what I'm planning to do - teach art at a public school. Gonna vote for you soon. :)

Mind if I pm your or something? I'd love some tips since I have the same passion for art and education.

Zootematix

BRoomer
Wow. You live in Toronto and doing exactly what I'm planning to do - teach art at a public school. Gonna vote for you soon. :)

Mind if I pm your or something? I'd love some tips since I have the same passion for art and education.
Ya man for sure!

BBQTV

Smash Master
wait just to be sure when i click the link that you zam

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I think it's great you are going for your dreams, good luck. And you support Nintendo so I support you! =D

Zootematix

BRoomer
Thanks everyone who's voted so far, remember you can vote for me once every 24 hours. What do you all think of the video? Horrible eh?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I laughed at the video pretty hard because of how fast you "painted" the picture. Other than that, it wasn't that bad.

L__

Smash Master
Voted.

Best of luck!

edit:

I'll also be voting a few times during the week =D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Voted again.

thats 19 votes from me. :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
SWF is your personal army!

So I voted. Good luck forum vet guy.

Zootematix

BRoomer
Thanks so much to everyone who's been voting religiously! Remember you can vote for me once every 24 hours. Get friends and others to vote for me too. The more the better the chance I have at placing in the Top 25!

Top Bottom