• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

Niiro

Smash Ace
Niiro, there are still some things that I dont understand about the marauders map. Without telling us where you went to get it, is it like the foeglass? In that it will always be there and you can just go back the next night and see it again? Also, I would like to know who else went into the Chamber of Secrets. Marshy has not yet come back to post to say if he did or if he didnt. I would also like you to confirm that Superstar did go into the Chamber of Secrets last night. Also, without telling us where Handorin went, did anyone else go to the exact same place that he went? It could show us who night killed him.
I think it will always be in the same place (meaning my character was forced to put it back where he found it). The people who went to the CoS on night one are : superduper star, and marshy. And i can't answer the second question. Why? I don't want too ^__^. I'm hoping some of you already know the answer why, but just try to keep it a secret lol.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I don't know the answer, and don't understand. :ohwell: If someone went to Dumbledore and Dumbledore died, it would be nice to know who went to him because they might have nightkilled him.

Also, Marshy went to the Chamber of Secrets with Superstar? But he did not turn to stone because of Basilisk. And he has yet to post today.

Mod can you prod Marshy into being active?

Niiro

Smash Ace
I don't know the answer, and don't understand. :ohwell: If someone went to Dumbledore and Dumbledore died, it would be nice to know who went to him because they might have nightkilled him.

Also, Marshy went to the Chamber of Secrets with Superstar? But he did not turn to stone because of Basilisk. And he has yet to post today.

Mod can you prod Marshy into being active?
Actually, now that I think about it, I guess I will just post a straight answer. Dumbledore was not on the map. Maybe because he was 'dead' when i checked it, or was in a secret room, Dumbledore was not there.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
how do we know he didnt get turned to stone?
Seriously... Macman?

He showed up to the Great Hall, didn't he? We were told by M3D at the beginning of Day 2 that we all showed up except Superstar, who we had to use summonings spells on, and then when he showed up he was stone. We didn't have to do that to Marshy.

Makes sense, right?

Niiro

Smash Ace
okay, what does everybody think about room claiming? Since I got the list, I guess I would check where everyone went.

Smash Master
Nobody is going to lie, so if we were going to do that, you may as well just post the list.

Smash Master
What benefits do you perceive over the original plan of simply posting the list? I think it would be easier to just post the list since then we won't have pages of breaks in the discussion, and all the visits will be in one post for easy reference.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
wow posts blew up. i've been slacking my bad.

yeah i went to the chamber of secrets last Night hoping to get more info on who whispered parseltongue but it was dark and i heard some noises so ended up running out because of my character.

i need some time to catch up and 'll post what i think about stuff soon.

Niiro

Smash Ace
i want people to room claim because a few people weren't on the map. god. but i won't post who, so ya. iono the purpose ;_;

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Omis quietly watched the conversation in the great hall and then suddenly leap at the one they all called Tom. Pulling a knife from his cloak, Omis plunged it into Tom's shoulder and back repeatedly.

.cat//tomato staggered for a moment and then pushed Omis off of him. His own cloak was torn and his skin scratched, but the knife had not broken it to cause the intended fatal wounds. The attack failed. Tom was alive.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well that was interesting, I take it you found something of use wherever you were huh Tom.

In any case I'm glad to see you're alive.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol wow omis, so you're the cop and a day vig who feels like killing for the fun of it huh? Well that might help our lynch tomorrow after we take out FF today... Honestly, either strange role with ridiculous usage, or flat out terrible play>.>

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hahahaha, two mafias for the price of one? Why thank you! I really didn't think you guys were that stupid... Especially so as to pick someone who has been hinting he is bulletproof for a while now...

So, now that we have tomorrow's kill planned out too, shall we end the day?

Omis

my friends were skinny
I believe I am currently or was under the imperious curse. I received a pm from M3D saying more or less that my next post had to say day kill tom and I must make it ASAP. I wasnt allowed to post until the kill had been posted. Anyhoo, I believe I was targeted because I had claimed cop. And guess who I targeted with my claim? Ding ding ding! Mentosman8. And guess who didnt make a single comment regarding it. Mentos again. And guess who posts a derogatory post about my "lol stupid play". Once more it was mentos. Im thinking he used the Imperious curse or something to that affect to make me kill Tom who I had cleared. This would eliminate suspicion off of Mentos because who wants to believe a day killer who targets town? No one does. This is just sad play from Mentos if you ask my opinion on what happened.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha if you really think it was me putting you under the imperius curse, think again. Would I honestly be stuid enough to use someone who was suspicious of me to make a kill for me? I don't think so. Now the story about the imerius curse is believable, but I assure you I in no way have the power to do that.

Niiro

Smash Ace
I believe I am currently or was under the imperious curse. I received a pm from M3D saying more or less that my next post had to say day kill tom and I must make it ASAP. I wasnt allowed to post until the kill had been posted. Anyhoo, I believe I was targeted because I had claimed cop. And guess who I targeted with my claim? Ding ding ding! Mentosman8. And guess who didnt make a single comment regarding it. Mentos again. And guess who posts a derogatory post about my "lol stupid play". Once more it was mentos. Im thinking he used the Imperious curse or something to that affect to make me kill Tom who I had cleared. This would eliminate suspicion off of Mentos because who wants to believe a day killer who targets town? No one does. This is just sad play from Mentos if you ask my opinion on what happened.
i belive you actually. nobody has that low of a sense of self-preservation.

but this is kinda what happened at sleepover
/never going to drop it.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Haha if you really think it was me putting you under the imperius curse, think again. Would I honestly be stuid enough to use someone who was suspicious of me to make a kill for me? I don't think so. Now the story about the imerius curse is believable, but I assure you I in no way have the power to do that.
I love circular logic.
You basically saying that it wasnt you because it wasnt you. You then say that my thought was good but then retort that it wasnt you because it wasnt you. Your counter argument is pathetic. Who else could it be but you?

Niiro

Smash Ace
to be fair, it could have been somebody that wanted you to think that mentos was trying to frame you, framing mentosman. =D

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nice try Omis. I knew you'd follow through with it. Took you long enough. Imperitus curse is a good cover up lol. I didn't even think of that.

Well, atleast we know Tom is either bulletproof townie or our SK/ other independent.

Or perhaps the godfather?

Who knows?

Well anyway, I'm ready for another go at that. Omis would you be game to try again? Maybe I'll ask someone else for the favor.

Clock is ticking boys. ;)

Niiro

Smash Ace
Nice try Omis. I knew you'd follow through with it. Took you long enough. Imperitus curse is a good cover up lol. I didn't even think of that.

Well, atleast we know Tom is either bulletproof townie or our SK/ other independent.

Or perhaps the godfather?

Who knows?

Well anyway, I'm ready for another go at that. Omis would you be game to try again? Maybe I'll ask someone else for the favor.

Clock is ticking boys. ;)
you are so confusing.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omis, the first time something happened when he said it would, so perhaps they have the ability to do it again. Anyway, as for your "if it wasn't you then who was it" comment, I can honestly say I don't know. If I had to venture a guess though, I would say oh, one of the other 12 people who are unconfirmed aka besides tom/hando/ff? Really, this is the second time you have jumped on my back immediately about something, granted this time there is at least some reason to consider me a threat, but even still, it couldn't be anyone but me? Really now? That's just flat out ridiculous.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
arguing about whether or not it was Mentos will just devolve into WIFOM which will lead us nowhere.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Your the most likely subject. There is no doubting that. By who else, I mean who else is highly likely as to having done that. I cant think of a single person who would do that but you and thus Im "attacking" you over it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@ Niiro I didn't go anywhere last night if that's what you're waiting on, I simply didn't need to.

I thought by purposely not going anywhere I could focus more on the game ignoring the flavor for the moment.

At this point, although common ideals say ignore FF I think we should lynch him just in case what he's saying could be true. We have a guarenteed lynch some good conversation and we can go into Day 3 hopefully strong.

If not I seriously think we should toss a name claim around, with 4-5 big names revealed, and subtle hints being dropped from other people, Marshy coming to mind, I don't see why we should wait on it giving the Mafia longer time to think of likely stories.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Really, no one else could be mafia and decide since you were suspected, they should frame you? Regardless I agree with Mac, but I also feel the need to defend myself against a accusation that has no real evidence to support it. Also, I really need to get some work done, so this is my last post till I get home.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I seriously think a name claim is in order. I really see very few downsides to it. However, instead of the rest of us just revealing, I think we should each list the top three people we want to hear from, and base a list on that. Therefore, the suspicious ones/mafia aren't at the end getting to wait out to name claim a safe role (like in dino), the list isn't based on only one persons suspicions, and it would be nigh immune from the mafia's influencing. Something akin to Food Court mafia's name claim for those that know it. Sound good?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm not going to offer any more insight about the name claim until I hear some people about it but idk if I like that idea Ronike, the main reason that the name claim for us in Dino got screwed up was because of Lombo not waiting until everyone had claimed imo.

Top Bottom