• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

Niiro

Smash Ace
@ Niiro I didn't go anywhere last night if that's what you're waiting on, I simply didn't need to.

I thought by purposely not going anywhere I could focus more on the game ignoring the flavor for the moment.
hm, it said that you were just at the hallways. makes sense i guess.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I hate the idea of rushing the day, but I don't like leaving the prospect of another Imperius Curse daykill, especially now that I have been shot once. They could target me again and rid of me, or they could target someone else and kill them. And they seemingly can use anyone to do it.

The fact that Frozenflame used Omis to do the daykill neither makes him innocent nor guilty. However, I stand by his continued innocence because of the way Frozenflame pushed for his lynch Day 1.

The fact that they shot at me, well, its telling how Frozenflame then turned and tried to incriminate me because he couldn't kill me that time.

Niiro, I don't see any striking benefit coming from having everyone say where they went N1. It could lead us in the wrong direction easily.

Omis, you can use your investigation tonight however and on whomever you want, just use it wisely.

Marshy, the story could make sense, but it is still suspicious that you entered the Chamber of Secrets and weren't turned to stone. Please catch up soon because you've hit my limit of accepting inactive behavior and soon I would much rather rid of you.

Handorin, if you feel the need to say what you were doing N0 and N1, go ahead and do it. But if its not that important, you don't have to, because I'd bet my life you won't die tonight.

I do very much think that the Imperius curse is Frozenflame's power, and ending the day with his lynch will rid us of this, though I doubt that he can just use it however many times he wants, because they would just break the game. Still, if we tie up the discussion sufficiently, we can end day by killing him. (obviously my opinion to extend discussion as much as possible has changed now that there has been a daykill and he wasnt just empty bluffing... plus we have been over a lot of good things).

--------

I am also now pro-name claim Day 2, and I think it is a good idea that we all suggest people that we are suspicious of for them to claim first. We can make a tally and then have claims, and then end day. Whether or not we do have this claim, the ones I would like to hear the most are Mentosman, Macman, and Marshy.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, first off, we had known that the secret was Cretaceous period since before a nameclaim was even offered up. And more stuff, but I'm not posting further information since its not done yet... But Lombo didn't screw it up.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
In my opinion he did, but yeah we can talk about that later.

I would like to hear.

1. Mentos
2. Numbers
3. Jungle.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Niiro, I don't see any striking benefit coming from having everyone say where they went N1. It could lead us in the wrong direction easily.
I really need to test out a theory. So far, KK and KevinM, who both said they did not input anything, shown up at the hallways. I need everybody to room claim, because I might be on to something.

Niiro

Smash Ace
lmao, it is entierly possible that they have a lawyer, so if you do cop him, he might show up town xD.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Alright.

Everyone might as well say where they went last night as well. A good number of people already have and Niiro might give us something to go off of from it. You know where I was, the Forbidden Forest.

Omis, suggestions might just ruin your investigation. Lawyers make people inno, Godfathers are inno, Framers make people guilty, mafia or serial killer could just kill your soon to be innocent person to limit your investigation. Just use your own judgment.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Tom, why would FF have both the power of the grave changer thingy and have the imperius curse. I would think that it was another mafia member who had that power. Also, if FF did have the imperius curse ability, this makes me think that mafia is the one that pushed time back.

also I like ronike's idea.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I suggest as I did before, the other in the foe glass duo to test your sanity.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
"tom is town, booppidy bop bop whatever"

and i had an option of going further and I did.

Smash Master
I would like to hear from:
1.)Ronike
2.)Mentos
3.)Jungle

You guys know where I went. N0 transfiguration classroom (Room1). N1 Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom (Room 4).

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I am sort of curious why so many people are interested in my name more than other peoples' names.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I am sort of curious why so many people are interested in my name more than other peoples' names.
To compound on this point, I had someone investigate me and I turned up town, and I had an unforgivable curse daykill targeted to me. I also told you all where I went at night before we started the nightclaims. I just wonder why my name is one you would want to hear first so I dont make up something, as opposed to some other people who might accidentally fakeclaim MY name.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Tom 3
Marshy 2
Niiro 1
Mentos 4
Numbers 1
Jungle 1
Ronike 1

Thats the tally so far.

Ronike

Smash Ace
So far:

(5) mentosman8: Tom, Kev, Omis (pick 2 others or you break the system), jungle, 104, mac
(3) .cat//tomato: Ronike, jungle, mac
(3) Marshy: Tom, Ronike, mac
(2) junglefever6478: Kev, 104
(2) Ronike: jungle, 104
(1) Niiro: Ronike
(1) Macman: Tom
(1) 1048576: Kev
(0) Omis:
(0) KevinM:
(0) karthik_king:
(0)smashman90:

Already Claimed:
Hando
FF
Supes
Yaya

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
oh wait
i wanna change my list to include omis on it. I had thought omis already claimed. Isn't he luna?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I just want to know who you are more than I do most others. =D
You've made a lot of statements on Day 2 for admittedly poor reasons, or with an absolute lack of reasoning. You are telling me that you aren't going to use this situation to put someone you find scummy on the spot. You're telling me that you would rather just hear who I am playing for reasoning "=D" .

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Superstar is Ron.
Yaya is Harry Potter.
Omis is Luna Lovegood.
Handorin is Dumbledore.
Frozenflame is Barty Crouch, Jr.

These are the claims we already have. Those people should not be on your list.

Ronike

Smash Ace
So far:

(5) mentosman8: Tom, Kev, Omis (pick 2 others or you break the system), jungle, 104, mac, Yaya
(4) .cat//tomato: Ronike, jungle, mac, Niiro
(4) Marshy: Tom, Ronike, mac, Yaya
(3) junglefever6478: Kev, 104, Niiro
(2) Niiro: Ronike, Yaya
(2) Ronike: jungle, 104
(1) Macman: Tom
(1) 1048576: Kev
(1) KevinM: Niiro
(0) karthik_king:
(0)smashman90:

Already Claimed:
Hando