• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@ Tom's question.

I'm merely playing this game how I would normally play, I think we've had multiple discussions before on how I hate BRoom games for the most part and how I can't play the way I like.

Metagaming on something I hate is silly.

I really am tossing around a name claim at this point. I know you say lets wait but we have 3 of the biggest names already revealed.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
The only reason that I would thiink we would not need to lynch FF is if we roleblock him(doubt we have that power because its usually mafia). We should definetly lynch FF but wait on it

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@Macman: Literally saying one thing (lets not lynch FF today) when you mean another (we should lynch FF today) usually isn't what you want to do, for obvious reasons. You weren't even trying to see who would respond in certain ways, you were just saying it to say it. That is suspicious, because it is your basic cop-out. You can do what you want, support a mafia and then even go into a secondary layer of argument and back up what you said with possibilities... only to say "oh, well i was just doing that to do it, i didn't really mean it." You see?

@KevinM: How you would normally play is to be mainly very on-the-surface, not feeling that you have an obligation to post? A lot went down today and you only comment in generalities that you agree with and disagree with me/us on a name-claim. You dont offer any more kind of input or opinion or theory or advice.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Karthik_king dude you gotta read up. People have been poking and prodding at different people a lot. I even asked you who you thought was suspicious already.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I only currntly find Macman suspicious becauseof that random lets not lynch FF.

I also find omis suspiciuos since yaya saw him in the foe glass

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I've mentioned that I think numbers is suspicious, I've prodded Jungle, I don't think his answer was sufficient it was merely a general spit in the water post that was exactly what I was suspicious of numbers for.

You keep under handing me when I've done just fine, I know you want to bring out the best in me Tom but you're not a coach, down talking my play doesn't do anything when I know for the level of activity right now my play is sufficient.

I'm not saying that I am not obligated to post, I'm saying the two times I've prodded players they've came back with general answers that I called them out on but they're swept away by flavor, and now the FrozenFlame hodgepodge.

You say I haven't done anything, but perhaps you should look at the people you and I have questioned that have given you this games Wiki article.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yaya didn't see Omis, he saw Mentos.

you've provided quality stuff, keep it up.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So if the time turner thingy was an object that someone found in a room, I don't see why whoever turned back time shouldn't claim. It would have nothing to do with their role or name.

and we should decide if we should have nirro spill what he saw on the map.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Karthik, you have to remember this, there is mafia in this game, yes, town would get info, and it would be great, but mafia could also get that info.

This is a tough choice on whether we should spill the information of the map to the game.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Im starting get suspicious of KK. He isnt a strong player in the least bit but something about him has caught my attention. Everytime he makes a "mistake" it always has been one that suggests to lynch me. D1 he votes against me in a pivotal time which would have cause my death. He only takes it back when everyone calls him out about how ****ty he plays. Just now he says that I am involved in the foe glass duo. With YAYA, being Town, he is implying that I must be scum. It could be simple errors but Im finding this bull**** play suspicious.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think we should toss the name claim idea around more, I can't see the cons argument outweighing the pros especially with 4 critical names already revealed.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Im starting get suspicious of KK. He isnt a strong player in the least bit but something about him has caught my attention. Everytime he makes a "mistake" it always has been one that suggests to lynch me. D1 he votes against me in a pivotal time which would have cause my death. He only takes it back when everyone calls him out about how ****ty he plays. Just now he says that I am involved in the foe glass duo. With YAYA, being Town, he is implying that I must be scum. It could be simple errors but Im finding this bull**** play suspicious.
but that is just how he playes though.

Smash Master
No, when Tom talks, he has something to say. When you talk, it like the buzzing of a mosquito.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
You got somethin' to say? We got the proper retort.
Beat your jeans so bad that they'll wish they were shorts.

Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm,
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm.

Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s.

When I punch a jean I like to imagine a face,
the fly is the nose and the balls are the base of the face.

You got taste and it shows my man.
God ****, your jean brand got me throwin' my hand!

:)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I got my fists clenched, gonna throw a haymaka
Rockin your slacks from here to Jamaica
Shake in your boots, cuz I'm the earthquaka
Bringin those jeans round here was a mistaka

I gotta vendetta, it's against your jeans
Gonna put my knuckles up against the seams
They can be on your legs or on the clothesline
But when I see the zipper and cloth, it's go time!

And I'm zeroed in, I got the tunnel vision
Gonna cover you in **** like a ton of pigeons
Man I hate your jeans, I'm gonna bruise that denim
It really doesn't matter as long as you're in em'

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Nevermind, I don't want to be a replacement

Handorin

Smash Hero
You got somethin' to say? We got the proper retort.
Beat your jeans so bad that they'll wish they were shorts.

Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm,
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm.

Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s.

When I punch a jean I like to imagine a face,
the fly is the nose and the balls are the base of the face.

You got taste and it shows my man.
God ****, your jean brand got me throwin' my hand!

I got my fists clenched, gonna throw a haymaka
Rockin your slacks from here to Jamaica
Shake in your boots, cuz I'm the earthquaka
Bringin those jeans round here was a mistaka

I gotta vendetta, it's against your jeans
Gonna put my knuckles up against the seams
They can be on your legs or on the clothesline
But when I see the zipper and cloth, it's go time!

And I'm zeroed in, I got the tunnel vision
Gonna cover you in **** like a ton of pigeons
Man I hate your jeans, I'm gonna bruise that denim
It really doesn't matter as long as you're in em'

Someone get this smoker off me. -_-

Btw, I'm still here. I still haven't gotten an overall opinion on how the town plans (wants) to use me.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I don't know why it really matters where we went. We know he has it now, so mafia knows not to fake their claim.

Smash Master
I think town may as well explore every room, since that way we'll get the lion's share of the items. Mafia is already sharing information with each other, so just henpecking at the info a couple townies decide to divulge is ultimately going to allow the mafia to gain most of the good stuff. Right now, I have no qualms about sharing what you found on the map, Niiro.

Also, I think there are more good things than bad things in the rooms, otherwise there would be no incentive to explore at night.

Is there any townie who would be screwed over from everyone, including the mafia, knowing where they went? Please say so.

Niiro: do you have any other information on the map other than where people went N0 and N1?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
aww you made me think something cool was gonna happen at midnight. You brought my hopes up for no reason. =[
Don't worry the action is on its way. M3D is just being lazy. =)

As for the map info, can't wait to hear it. Now that our big targets are revealed, knowing where they are give us some nice options. We'll also figure out where to find the map as well. It's gonna be great.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I also don't see why it matters. You may not be able to lie about where you are but you can lie about what you found.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Don't worry the action is on its way. M3D is just being lazy. =)

As for the map info, can't wait to hear it. Now that our big targets are revealed, knowing where they are give us some nice options. We'll also figure out where to find the map as well. It's gonna be great.
You forget that he can lie where he went, but not where everyone else went. Nice try.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Dumbledore, if you feel that what you did n0 and n1 is important to tell everyone today, then I think you should tell us. However, just because you are cleared doctor does not mean you are going to die tonight, so you shouldn't feel the complete necessity to divulge all information. But if you think that it is important for us to know, then you might as well.

Niiro, there are still some things that I dont understand about the marauders map. Without telling us where you went to get it, is it like the foeglass? In that it will always be there and you can just go back the next night and see it again? Also, I would like to know who else went into the Chamber of Secrets. Marshy has not yet come back to post to say if he did or if he didnt. I would also like you to confirm that Superstar did go into the Chamber of Secrets last night. Also, without telling us where Handorin went, did anyone else go to the exact same place that he went? It could show us who night killed him.

Top Bottom