• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man, this game was absolutely LOADED with imba roles LOL.

Talk about a crazy game. Two bulletproofs? Mafia recruited CONFIRMED doctor? WTF Itemdaykill hax?

Yeah, it was nuts. GG's to everyone, and nice gambit at the end there jungle. I can't believe it came down to convincing the revealed independent to joining revealed sides lol.

It was pretty epic getting to be a troll after being resurrected. I <3 mindgames.

Can't wait to see all of the roles in full detail. I wanna see just how slippery slopey this game was. XD

Superstar

Smash Champion
Well, I called Marshy at least, rest were OFF.

Recruited confirmed doctor? Wooooooow.

And Mentos, you're the one that came to me when I was in the lake, right? :p

Handorin

Smash Hero
The first night, I also found Gryffindor's Sword in my office

aka a one shot night kill

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
This game was ridiculous to say the least.

I'm awaiting on role pms to see how things played out.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You are Severus Snape, a town-aligned Occlumens. Your mind cannot be read and your actions cannot be confused due to your intensive training in Occlumens. You win when all the threats to the town have been defeated.You have two one-time use spells at your disposal:

One Time: Veritaserum (forces a player to reveal the truth about role and alignment), sectum sempra (wounds a player so they cannot vote for the day)

I didn't get a chance to use it... yea I know i suck.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
everyone should post theirs >: (
M3D said:
You are Lord Voldemort, the leader of the Death Eaters. Your fellow death eaters are (junglefever) and (frozenflame). You may communicate with each other outside of the game, but you must send me a transcript of all communications. Because of your vast magical abilities, you can do things during explorations that others cannot. Locked doors and hidden passageways are all revealed to you during explorations and nothing stops you from advancing to the next location if you choose to go venture further. However, you are not impervious to tricks and traps that might befall you, so choose where you explore wisely. You are also a trained Legilimens, which allows you to send anonymous messages and visions to other players during the night. Be warned that if you try to send a message to Harry Potter, your location will be revealed to him. You win when the Death Eaters reach a majority of the remaining players. You have one, one-time use power at your disposal:

One Time: Imperio (on a night following the lynch of a Death Eater, you may cast this spell on a single target to recruit them into the Death Eaters. They remain Death Eater aligned until the end of the game, but will die if you die.)

As the leader of the death eaters, you choose who will execute your kill each night by PMing it to me. If you die before the end of the game, this job will fall to another Death Eater.
EDIT night 0 i went to girls' bathroom and whispered parseltongue granting access to chamber of secrets

night 1 i went to chamber of secrets and found tom riddle's diary. it allowed me to force someone to daykill (used on omis for tom)

night 2 i went to the herbology greenhouse and found gillyweed. passed it to tom

night 3 i went somewhere unimportant.

night 4 i went to filch's office and found marauders map which allowed me to see where everyone went

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You are Rubeus Hagrid, a town-aligned half-giant and friend of Harry Potter. Because of your half-giant blood, you are very difficult to kill. If you are targeted for a kill, it will take two attacking players at once to eliminate you. You are also impervious to attacks from the various creatures that inhabit Hogwarts. You win when all the threats to the town have been eliminated, so stay active and use your abilities wisely.

Night 0, 1 I visited the Forbidden Forest and got the doublevote help.

Night 2 I visited the Black Lake and saw something shining down in the water.

Night 3 I visited the Black Lake again and used the Gillyweed, and found the Elder Wand (1time daykill).

Night 4 I visited Dumbledore's office or whatever but I was blinded by someone and my exploration failed.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
M3D said:
You are Peeves, the poltergiest, an independent troublemaker at Hogwarts. You revel in chaos, so you win by getting the game down to 5 remaining players, including yourself. You are unlynchable, bulletproof and cannot be seen at night by anyone who doesn't have a special magical ability that reveals you. If someone attempts to kill you, your identity will be revealed, but you cannot be removed from the game. Each night you may send me a PM to perform three actions: You may send me the name of one person you would like to visit (just for fun), you may send me the name of two players, switching the results of any night actions done against them and you may go to one location each night and send an anonymous message (through the moderator) to all the players in the same place. However, if you encounter the Bloody Baron or the Basilisk during the night, they will temporarily banish you from the game and may remove one of your powers permanently.
Night 0 I visited the defense against the dark arts classroom and saw Yaya in the foeglass(Also switched the results of night actions on Tom and KK)
Night 1 I went to the astronomy tower(nada) and switched Omis and Yaya(opened up my obvious town foe glass opponent in case Omis was attacked)
Night 2 I was roleblocked. Despite the crucio spell not actually affecting me, I writhed in pain cuz I thought it was funnyXD Oddly enough, on this night I switched actions on Tom and Niiro, so if I wasn't roleblocked Kevin wouldn't have gotten his sub win.
Night 3 I went to the charms classroom and found nada
Night 4 Got roleblocked again.

Also, just as an aside, I fake claimed due to one factor: if Voldy could control the basilisk and sicked it on me, I may have been out of the game when my win condition was meant. I figured with no risk of being lynched/killed, a claim like the one I came up with seemed a great idea(lynching me would put me on target for the correct number of players), and reduced the risk(suspicious claim made it unlikely many night actions would be used on me)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
M3D said:
You are Bellatrix Lestrange, one of the most vile Death Eaters on the planet. Your fellow Death Eaters are (Marshy) and (frozenflame). You may communicate with each other outside of the game, but you must send me a transcript of all communications. Each night you may send me the name of one person you would like to curse with the Crucio curse, a pain-inducing spell that blocks any non-lethal actions taken by that player. Because of your wicked ways, you are easily identified as a Death Eater by any investigation, regardless of roleblocks, tricks or any other method of confusion applied to a player or their action. You are likely to die early in the game because of this, so don't waste your opportunities to sow confusion or attack others. You win when the Death Eaters reach a majority of the remaining players.

Posting Restriction: You may never say the name of "Voldemort" in any of your posts.

You have two one-time use spells at your disposal:

One time: Obscuro (blindfolds the target and they cannot find anything at night), Silencio (silences one person for the rest of the day)

N0 visited Filch's office, found Marauders map

N1 went to maze

N2 continued in maze, found portkey

N3 used port key, took me to shrieking shack, told me that Niiro was Sirius Black, and silenced Tom

N4 went...somewhere irrelevant, blocked Tom from seeing anything at night

N4

Handorin

Smash Hero
Since I ran my own mafia game, I deleted all my PMs. I'll give the gist of my role

Albus Dumbledore- Town Doctor
2 spells:
One removed any confusion on a player (unrole block I guess)
Other allowed me to see any one night result of someone who died

N1 I went to my office. Found Gryffindor's sword. 1 Night Kill.

Next night ( I died) I went to Ravenclaw's Dorm. I found Ravenclaw's Crown. It prevented me from being roleblocked. I didn't get this at first, but I was given it later when I was resurrected and M3D thought it would be fair. I passed it to Marshy when I was converted.

I found Mandrake potion later.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
You are Barty Crouch Jr, a Death Eater and loyal follower of Lord Voldemort. Your fellow Death Eaters are (Marshy) and (junglefever). You may communicate with each other outside of the game, but you must send me a transcript of all communications. You are very proficient in the use of potions to the do the bidding of your master and have mastered the recipe for Polyjuice Potion. As such, one time during the game you may target a player and if they die during the night, their role will be revealed only to you. You will be able to use that player's identity as a cover to infiltrate and attack the town. Under the cover of this identity, you will appear to match the alignment of the player you targeted. However, if you are knocked out, wounded or some kind of spell is used to remove charms, you will lose this cover during investigations. You win when the Death Eaters reach a majority of the remaining players.

Posting Restriction: You may never say the name of "Voldemort" in any of your posts.

You have one one-time spell at your disposal:

One Time: Confundo (confuses the night action of one target, reversing the result or causing it to fail)
I was really excited to use that janitor ability. Shame I always die so early. XP

smashman90

Smash Lord
M3D said:
You are Hermione Granger, a town-aligned know-it-all. You are in a masonry with and lover's aligned with Ron Weasley (Superstar) and will die if he is killed. The two of you may communicate with each other outside of the thread, but you must send me a transcript of all communications. You also disagree with him in just about everything, so the two of you can never have a vote down for the same person at the same time. You win when all threats to the town have been defeated. You have three one-time use spells at your disposal:

One Time: Alohomora (unlocks a locked door), Time Turner (will undo one death that occurs during the night), Petrificus Totalus (freezes the vote of one player so that they cannot change it for the rest of the day)

Here is my role.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
You are Rita Skeeter, a town-aligned cowardly reporter. Each night you may either check a person for a clue about their identity or turn into a lady bug and hide from any night actions that might be focused on you. As an unregistered animagus, you will go to jail if your identity or role is revealed and you will be removed from the game. You must use any information you gather carefully to avoid having your identity revealed, however, if you feel it is in the best interest of the town to die for a chance to reveal something, it is within your right to do so. You win when all the threats to the town have been eliminated, so use your powers wisely.

so either way when i revealed my role i knew i was going to die.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
is that why you claimed cop?
or would you have die anyways?

and
in the other mafia game,

why did you post this;

"i'm on a boat like a boss."

Superstar

Smash Champion
You are Ronald Weasley, a town-aligned friend of Harry Potter. You are in a masonry with and are lover's aligned with Hermione Granger (smashman90) and will die if she is killed. The two of you may communicate with each other outside of the thread, but you must send me a transcript of all communications. You also disagree with her in just about everything, so the two of you can never have a vote down for the same person at the same time.You win when all threats to the town are defeated.
I don't remember where I went. Chamber night 1, then I don't remember, then lake.

And looool I was right about the person being either Harry or Voldy. Ololololol.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
is that why you claimed cop?
or would you have die anyways?

and
in the other mafia game,

why did you post this;

"i'm on a boat like a boss."
You know why he did!

Karthik_king, taking into consideration how you weren't allowed to claim your name or role, I think you did a very good job this game.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
M3D said:
You are a Dementor, a spirit-being that feeds on the souls of Wizards. You are an independent. You have been sent to Hogwarts to track down Sirius Black, who escaped the Prison of Azkaban under your watch. You know that he has the ability to transform into a dog at night, and that he can either be a watcher, a tracker or a vigilante. Each night you may send me the name of a person you would like to attack, attempting to give them your Dementor's kiss. If you hit Sirius Black, he will die and you will exit the game as a winner. If you hit Lord Voldemort, you will be banished from the game as a loser. There are a few other players that are susceptible to your kiss because of their status as former prisoners or accused criminals. If you hit two of those other players, you can still leave the game a winner without actually hitting Sirius Black. If your kiss fails and the player you attacked is not given chocolate, they will be wounded and be unable to vote the next day. You can be lynched and you can be nightkilled, so use your powers carefully and avoid getting killed before you reach your victory condition.
Well there ya go

Top Bottom