• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
He was a good death eater he was. He did everything to ensure that everythign would go according to plan.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Mentos, vote yaya and you will reap the rewards. You HAVE to trust me. We can't lynch you, I have no reason to try and night kill you, so just CLAIM YOUR VICTORRYYYY

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I really dont understand how that makes sense mathematically.

It takes 4 to lynch, so 4-Mentos = 3. If you have 3 mafia, that means there are only 2 townies, meaning either Harrry Potter or Dumbledore are mafia.

Are you sure you didnt **** up the math?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
it seems unlikely. i might have a 1 shot trick up my sleeve or something. You may not be the only bulletproof double voter big guy ;)

mentos. LETS DO THIS. You won't regret it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Actually, I really do think you ****ed up somehow.

The first indicator is that you tried to do this when Mentosman wasn't even online.

The second is the numbers, they just don't make sense.

The third is that you refuse to explain anything even though you know I bluffed and its probably endgame.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Oh tom, you seem so desperate right now its cute. You know you're done and you know it :D

Mentos, trust me, I know what has to be done. If by some miracle this oaf does kill me, and you aren't removed, vote yaya anyway. I never go anywhere without a plan B...and maybe C...VOTE YAYA.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
The more I looked at the numbers the more I realized it was impossible for town and me to win, so may as well take this side. Also, yay for calling it on the head of the mafia:)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
How is it impossible for you to win with the town? Don't you just need to live to 5 players to win? If there are 2 mafia left, even if we lynch one of them, you've already won...

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
And town likely loses anyway. Assuming I left the game like Kevin when he met his condition, there would be one scum down, and me down, going into night with 4 left, 2 kills(barring SK and maf cross shooting)=2 remaining/town loss.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
And town likely loses anyway. Assuming I left the game like Kevin when he met his condition, there would be one scum down, and me down, going into night with 4 left, 2 kills(barring SK and maf cross shooting)=2 remaining/town loss.
With a town doctor and a town bodyguard on each other, town wins.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Do we have town bodyguard to go on the doc? Role-claim never happened so I wouldn't be sure... I would be inclined to work with town since that was what I originally said I would, but even with that there's a chance we could have a 1-time lynchproof maf and two deaths at night causing me to miss my win condition

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Is your win condition exactly 5 players? or just less than 5?

Work with me, mentos. xD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The situation is funny and almost tense, because while I can guarantee Mentos's victory, and while you can guarantee Mentos's victory, neither of us can guarantee our own.

at least, from my point of view. maybe I'll be proven wrong, but i doubt it.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Tom lifted the Elder Wand, discovered during one of his nights on the grounds of Hogwarts, and leveled it in the direction of junglefever. "I may not be a full-blooded wizard," he said with determination in his eyes. "But I'm good enough for the likes of you!"

Junglefever drew his wand and flung a stunning spell in Tom's direction, but it just bounced off, unable to stop him. Realizing the dire situation he was in, Junglefever began speaking the words "avada..." but it was too late. A green bolt of energy flew from the Elder Wand and struck him... no... HER... in the chest. Junglefever, (Bellatrix Lestrange, Mafia Roleblocker) was dead.

Before her body had come to rest on the floor, a haunting giggle was heard echoing in the Great Hall as Mentosman rose up from the ground and zipped through the air. He had accomplished his goal and caused enough chaos to throw both the town and the mafia off for 5 days and 4 nights. It had been so much fun for the naughty, nasty little poltergeist! Not caring any longer about who won and who lost this little battle, Peeves went looking for a new game to play, leaving this one as a winner. Just before leaving, he grabbed the Elder Wand from Tom's hands and flew away with it, thinking that it would make a fun stick to poke someone in the eye with.

Tom had scored one for the good guys, but it seems he scored just a little too soon. With Peeves out of the game and Bellatrix dead, the town was suddenly in a 2v2 situation with no way to execute the opposition. While they could hold out for several nights, running for their lives and voting to force a draw each day, they had no remaining tools with which to kill the Death Eaters. It was hopeless to try and continue. Tom (Rubeus Hagrid, Town-aligned Half-Giant) and Yaya (Harry Potter, Town-aligned Bulletproof), would not give up, but they were ultimately doomed to failure.

Meanwhile Marshy (Lord Voldemort, Mafia Legilimens/Recruiter) and Handorin (Dumbledore, Recruited Mafia Doctor), two of the most powerful wizards the world had ever known, were resolved to hunt and kill them to gain complete control over Hogwarts and eventually, the entire world. Day 5 was dark day, but the days that followed it looked much, much darker.

Peeves / Death Eaters win!

GG's everyone. I'll post role PMs and whatnot later.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
GGs to frozenflame, junglefever, marshy, hando, kevinM, and mentos!

i'll withhold posting a lot of my thoughts until the role PMs are posted, because that will clear up a lot of stuff.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Also, I dunno if oyu were planning on doing this or not, But posting what was in each room? just for kicks.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
[20:36] YayaIOwn: Hagrid
[20:36] symptom129: sup Harry
[20:36] YayaIOwn: I have a plan to defeat the Death Eaters!
[20:36] symptom129: Go for it
[20:36] symptom129: Whatcha got, 'arry?
[20:37] YayaIOwn: Everyone knows that Dumbledore's strenght comes from his beard, correct?
[20:37] YayaIOwn: You could eat his beard, and he'd be rendered useless!
[20:37] symptom129:
[20:38] YayaIOwn: And I could do that thing at the end of the 7th Book where I totally Shined his Avada Kadavra
[20:38] symptom129: Ok Harry
[20:38] symptom129: Get up on me shoulders
[20:38] symptom129: and when the time comes, I'll throw ye at Voldey-mort
[20:38] YayaIOwn: Jump on Hagrid's Shoulders
[20:38] symptom129: runs through the Hogwarts' halls like a ravage chicken
[20:39] symptom129: THERE HE IS
[20:39] symptom129: throws Harry at the Avada Kedavra
[20:40] YayaIOwn: DOWN BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
[20:40] symptom129: THERES DUMBLEYDORE
[20:40] symptom129: NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM ON HIS BEERD
[20:41] YayaIOwn: WE WIN
[20:41] YayaIOwn: YAAAAAAAAY
[20:41] YayaIOwn: ....
[20:41] symptom129: lol
[20:41] YayaIOwn: Kicks Voldemort in the crotch
[20:41] symptom129: Kicks Dumbledore in the crotch
[20:41] YayaIOwn: BITCH
[20:41] symptom129: "I thought ye were me friend, dumbley."
[20:41] symptom129: "'arry, let's go find Ron's dead body. We can play puppets."
[20:42] YayaIOwn: YEAH
[20:42] symptom129: *steps on the remains of Rita Skeeter*
[20:42] YayaIOwn: Oh wait
[20:42] YayaIOwn: I think Scabbers already ate his intestines out
[20:42] symptom129: "Well, that's what I call a ratty day!"
[20:42] symptom129: AND THAATS HOW HARRY POTTER MAFIA -REALLY- ENDED

Top Bottom