• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I told Tom I would get the sign-ups posted tonight so here we go. This game is set in the Harry Potter universe and I hope you will all enjoy it. This is a game for 16 players.

Rules: Thanks to Tom for giving me rule outlines to use

Fundamental:
1. Have fun, and do not ruin the fun for others.
2. Unless your role states otherwise, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread. If allowed, provide transcripts.
3. a) No quoting mod PMs, or faking a quoted mod PM.
3. b) You are allowed to quote mod PMs privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed. If you absolutely must make a change, PM me and I will make it for you.
5. You must include the word "hogwarts" in your sign-up post to prove that you have read the rules or I will ignore it.

Voting and Lynching:
5. All votes must be bolded (vote: Tom)
6. When changing your vote, you must unvote your previous vote before you revote. (unvote vote: Eor)
7. A lynch will occur at n/2 + 1 votes, rounded down to the nearest integer, where n is the number of players currently alive. Day will end with a lynch.
8. You may vote for a 'no lynch' if desired. If a majority of the players in the game vote for to no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch.
9. If a majority of votes hasn't been reached at deadline, the person with the highest vote count is lynched. In case of draw the person having reached the highest number of votes first is lynched.
10. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters ‘twilight,' where all alive players apart from the player who has been lynched are allowed to freely converse (but not allowed to cast any votes) until I lock the thread and post a death scene.
11. Once you are dead, you are allowed to make one final "bah go town/scum!" post, but nothing of substance.

Activity and Deadline:
12. This game enforce a strict deadline of 1.5 weeks per day phase with no extensions, and 72 hours per night phase. You have been warned.
13. Treat this game as a commitment. You are requested to post at least once every 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. 2 prods will result in your replacement or modkill.
14. If you are unable to participate for a period longer than 72 hours, please PM me or post in thread.

Game Specific Rules (clicky clicky)

Locations
1. Transfiguration Classroom
2. Quidditch Field
3. Dumbledore's Office
4. Defense Aagain the Dark Arts Classroom
5. Library
6. Potions Classroom
7. Snape's Office
8. Griffindoor Dorm
9. Black Lake
10. Dungeon
11. Courtyard
12. Filch's Office
13. Slytherin Dorm
14. Hagrid's Hut
15. Ravenclaw Dorm
16. Charms Classroom
17. Owlery
18. Girls Bathroom
19. Astronomy Tower
20. History of Magic Classroom
21. Forbidden Forest
22. Transfiguration Classroom
23. Herbology Greenhouse
24. Moving Staircases
25. Magic Maze
26. Hospital Wing
27. Quidditch Stands
28. Castle Gates
29. Hufflepuff Dorm
30. Hogwart's Express
31. Great Hall

1. junglefever6478
3. .cat//tomato
10. Marshy
11. mentosman8
15. Handorin
16. Yaya

SUBS
1. Dastrn
2. Xsyven

Events:
14. frozenflame751 (Barty Crouch Jr, Mafia Janitor), killed N1, then resurrected D2
15. Handorin (Dumbledore, Town-aligned Doctor), killed N1, then ressurected D2

14. frozenflame751 (Barty Crouch Jr, Mafia Janitor), lynched D2

2. Omis (Luna Lovegood, Town-aligned Naive Cop), killed N2
9. Ronike (Mad-Eye Moody, Town-aligned Cop), killed N2
7. Niiro (replaces Mediocre) (Sirius Black, Town-aligned Tracker/Watcher/Vigilante), killed N2 by Dementor
5. KevinM (Dementor, Independent Escaped Convict Hunter), killed Sirius Black and met victory condition.
13. smashman90(Hermione Granger, Town-aligned Lover), killed Night 3
12. Superstar (Ronald Weasley, Town-aligned Lover), killed Night 3 (lover aligned death)
6. karthik_king(Rita Skeeter, Town-aligned Cowardly Reporter), lynched Day 4
8. 1048576 (Remus Lupin, Town-aligned Werewolf), killed N4
4. Macman (Severus Snape, Town-aligned Occulmens/Miller), killed N4

Yaya

Smash Champion
Sign me up as a replacement.

If the game is not filled up in 2 days, then sign me up for the actual game.

Pigacne.

Hogwarts.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Wow, this sounds great, but I wouldn't have time to finish the game unfortunately, so I won't be signing up.

Watch out for Cedric Diggory's sparkly skin!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
im sorry but i have to join this.
I wanna be the black kid in HOGWARTS... what was his name dean or something. The dude with dreads. He was baller.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'm up for some magic.

I'd like to belong to Hufflepuff, please. I want to be a badger. No other Hogwarts house will do.

Make Tom cat Tom riddle that would be funny!

This is me signing up!
No it's not.

Read the rules, muggle.

Smash Master
I completely don't know anything about Harry Potter but I'm in.

hogwarts.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Not mafia, not mafia, PLZ NOT MAFIA!!! I beg this of you hogwart's sorting hat!!!

Handorin

Smash Hero
In before fill.

Niiro scared me into thinking I missed the sign ups for Hogwarts.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Poor Chill is about to miss out...

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Chill should have read the rules... OK. Game is full. I'll send out Role PMs by Friday and we'll get started.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Cool beans.
I feel bad for Chill. Reminds me of what happened with Dinomafia and me.
I was so sad.
Same here.

Except this time, I noticed people kept saying Hogwarts, so I looked for that one rule, then posted.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I originally listened to what Tom requested, but I noticed a lot of people from the other game were not following that.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Someone gives you a cookie. You take a huge bite and begin to choke. You pass out. [Niiro is no longer allowed to post in this thread until further notice]

Top Bottom