• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Agreed, also as mentioned unless we have repeat-sanity cops he's lying about his claim, and since my role changes the results of actions between 2 people, not who gets the information from them(once again, anyone on EM think driver)

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
A deadline has been set for Saturday, May 30th at 11:59pm EST.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Does anyone have a vote count?

Also, these next two days will be very busy for me. I am currently in the process of packing up all my **** and am leaving for my girlfriends house thursday. So for the next two days, I might be on the inactive side, but I i will pick it back upon thursday afternoon.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
unvote
vote: junglefever6478
vote: Macman
vote: karthik_king
vote: 1048576
vote: Marshy
vote: mentosman8
vote: Handorin
vote: Yaya

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
vote: KK

you claim cop but all your investigations have been useless/done after someone dies.

Investigated Niiro D0 after we know his alignment. You said niiro instead of Medi, after seeing how you seemed to not pay attention to the game at times it is odd you use Niiro's name instead of Medis. This was after they already died and we already knew their alignment.

Conveniently forgets to submit an action d1.

investigates tommy boy after omis already investigated him. That doesnt make sense... why would you do that?

conveniently investigates superstar after he dies. and then claims to get no response. Mentos however explains his role doesnt even work that way. Why are you lying for?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Tom is that your list based on scumminess

vote me for yes

vote me then unvote me for no.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I've been thinking he is trying to bread crumb a message with the first letter of each name and unvote/vote, but it never makes sense. So Im not sure.

VoteL KK

I dont think I actually voted him or not yet. But his claim is very weak and we already had some cops die. So yea, vote goes here.

Smash Master
vote: KarthikKing

I have a hard time believing his claim, like everyone else. I think mentos is mighty suspicious as well though because of his crucio and his obscure nameclaim. KK is currently the greater of two evils, however IMO.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Current Vote Tally:

KarthikKing (4): Macman, Tom, Handorin, 1048576

There's a deadline set for Sat the 30th, at 11:59 PM. With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I am a cop. Its not my fault that each of my investigations get killed. I am a cop. I am Rita Skeeter. I am town.

At L-1 there is not much I can do to prove I am a cop.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Maybe you could tell us who you think is scummy, and put some substance in what you say. Instead of posting one line. We never, ever, have any idea what you are thinking, why you chose to do what you did or anything of the sort. This is why you are always picked out to be scum.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Unless everyone unvotes now, then KK is being lynched. I'm pretty sure my vote is going to stay though.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Day 4 Final Vote Count
Karthik_king (4): Macman, tom, Handorin, numbers

After suffering a series of losses, the town was pretty lethargic on Day 4 of their crisis. With one of the most talkative among them silenced, waving his arms and pointing wildly at various members of the room, they weren't just quiet, they seemed confused. As the day drew to a close, a few of them decided that Karthik_king was their best target.

Grabbing him, they realized he was actually a her. They tossed a noose around her neck but before they could string Karthik up, (s)he turned into a ladybug and dropped to the floor safely. Scurrying away, Karthik tried to navigate the room to safety, but was stepped on by a confused member of the town and...

*SPLAT* Karthik_king (Rita Skeeter, Town-aligned Cowardly Reporter) was squashed.

Night falls. Day 4 Ends. Night 4 begins.

Your night actions are due to me by Tuesday, June 2nd @ 11:59 pm Eastern.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
It was a dark and terrible night. Fear chilled the blood of the town members left alive as they scrambled, desperate to find something in the castle that might help them fight back against the Dark Lord. Realizing their numbers had dwindled, the wizarding people returned to the Great Hall as dawn came and when they arrived back at their meeting place, they realized that their fears were well-founded.

Laying dead, slashed deep across the chest, was Macman(Severus Snape, Town-aligned Occulmens/Miller). Not far from his body was the gaunt figure of 1048576 (Remus Lupin, Town-aligned Werewolf), a look of terror had frozen on his face in death.

And with two more of the town dead, they all knew that today was a very important day.

Day Breaks. Night 4 Ends. Day 5 Begins.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I was silenced by a night action spell two nights ago, so yesterday I was unable to talk. Last night, I was blinded by a night action spell, and so my exploration last night failed.

If today is not lynch or lose, then it is most definitely mislynch or lose. Now is the most important time to be active, so those of you who have been inactively skating along are going to have to post as much as everyone else today.

What does everyone think of a mass roleclaim? I think we should all vote for two people who we want to roleclaim the most like we did with the nameclaim, and organize a mass ordered roleclaim like that.

In this roleclaim, you would claim your role and every action you have made every day and every night, along with their results if applicable. A total revelation of the games activities. This includes places you explored, what happened there, what actions you made per your role, their results, etc. and should be organized in a neat and easy to read fashion.

What do you think of the idea? If you like it, who would you want to claim first, and almost as importantly, why do you want them to claim first?

Mentosman's votes, however, will not count towards the tally. He is not town aligned. Yesterday, I voted for ALL the confirmed town people and then voted for Handorin, to let people remember that he was confirmed town. I then voted for ALL the confirmed non-town people and then Mentosman, to remind everyone that he is not town aligned. In fact, if the town had swept the game and lynched all mafia, Mentosman would have lost the game. However, if he makes the game drag out, he wins regardless.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Also, do NOT vote to lynch other people until we have all discussed a lot. If one townie votes another townie, Mentosman and 2 remaining mafia could jump on the lynch and end the game with a quicklynch.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
...please, if you are town aligned and you are reading this but you haven't posted, please post. Today is the most important day to have discussion. Please dont put it off for later, please lets win this game. We aren't exactly in the best position, seeing 1 dead mafia and 9 dead townies...

please, lets win.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I agree, we are looking to be in a bad position to win this game. I would be down for role claim at this point, it should only benefit us at this point. I dunno if it would help if we told everyone where we went, but I wouldn't be against it.

The first claim I want to hear is Marshy. We haven't heard **** about him all game, and his activity has been really low. We really have no idea and I am beginning to think he could be scum. He has only contributed one really positive post in which he only really told us information we already know (who we know "for sure" is town and who isn't). So I'd like to see a claim there.

Secondly, I'd like to see Yaya, only because I'd like to explore mento's theory that maybe one of our earlier claimed town people might've been turned mafia. He's also been very very very very inactive and am curious to see his roles and where he's been.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm at work, but just want to point this out: tom is not confirmed town yet. I don't lean toward him being maf, but don't assume he is town when he may not be and simply playing everyone like he did in Rockin's game. For all we know the maf had him hit d2 just to make us overlook him.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
True, but same can go for Hando and Yaya, and honestly we just don't know much about Yaya, what he can do, what his thoughts are, so I want to pull them out inot the open.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha it's true Tom, I just want the town to remember the fact that you are unconfirmed for if it gets down to a final three and you're one of them. It's not one of the stronger cases, but I want to point it out so they don't forget. Now, in terms of who I think may be scum, I am leaning toward Junglefever at the moment. His role claim of Mcgonagall didn't sound bad at the time, but as the numbers dwindle it has become apparent that all the characters played a large part in the story, while Jungle's claimed character didn't. Sure, she was there the whole way, but never had a large impact on the storyline like the others. For the second, I am strongly suspect of Marshy. While his character did play a bigger role in the story, he is normally very helpful as a townie, and has been eerily quiet the entire game. Couple that with him being the only other person seen in the bathroom the night the CoS was opened, and Superstar having not done it, it raises questions if Marshy may in fact be Voldy.

Also, just want to point out I was crucio'd last night. Still extremely curious why Handorin/Yaya have yet to be taken out, with focus spreading to character claims due much more suspicion, and why I have been roleblocked twice now: Once while under extremely heavy suspicion, and again now that my role has been revealed. For the second, I have a theory: the fact that my powers are now visible, it was clear that my goal was to protect KK if he was real cop and killed. With numbers dwindling, and hence my power being more likely to have effect, it could be that Jungle is scum and was paranoid that he would hit my target and kill himself if I used him as the scape-goat again.

Finally, just a kind of "point-of-interest" type thing, for the second straight night I have received a whisper impersonating a mod instruction. The first was my daykill post yesterday(before I realized it was a whisper not an order), the one last night was saying to put a vote on Yaya and leave it there until the day ended with no explanation. Playing the #s, we can assume two scum left, and one vote on a townie gives scum the power to tie the votes, which if done early enough in the day would result in a mislynch assuming Yaya is town.

Obviously my opinion won't count obviously, but I think a role-claim is extremely beneficial to town. With our doctor having been out in the open so early, and now 3 cops being dead(as well as various other prs), I can't see it doing much damage, and may give us an idea where to go.

That's all I've got at the moment, and I want to help set town to win this, so let's see what others think. And Yaya, Hando, Marshy, now is the time to post and give us an idea what you're thinking.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@Mods: (iggy, m3d) will you please mod prod everyone except mentos, jf, and me?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Mod prod after 1 day?

No.

I've been high after getting my wisdom teeth out. This is all Im posting.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
vote yaya

mentos vote yaya and you along with the mafia will have a joint victory. You HAVE to trust me on this one. Let's DO THIS!

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahah cuz hagrid can kill the dark lord. what are you going ot do? throw your umbrella at me?

Top Bottom