• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

Superstar

Smash Champion
You know, I honestly fear Mentos will flip Town.

Right now, my "gut" is pointing at Macman, Marshy, and KK as the final scum members, but I can't argue it. It's just my gut.

Either way though we aren't in Lylo so long as nothing BS happens.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha no idea... I flat out said I can't see any way I could argue how all the evidence points to me(at least, if I was someone else I couldn't see something convincing me at this point), so someone might as well hammer... I refuse to hammer myself. Oh, also, for lulz

Vote: Karthik_King Start the bandwagon!

Superstar

Smash Champion
If I were town I wouldn't hammer myself either, as that's one of the worst plays one can do.

And Macman, the more you post the more I feel my gut is right. ^_^

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hmm, what Mentos says bothers me, I'm afriad he's a Mad Gunman or something.

That could just be a scare tactic though.

Hmmm.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha Yaya, I just know the situation is almost absolutely inescapable for me at this point. I know it's not the right lynch, but it's safe to assume we have a mislynch left and I really have no idea how, if this were happening to someone else, they could defend themselves and convince me. I've made my defenses as best I can, and am out of things to say. If what I've said wasn't enough to change people's minds, nothing else will. Especially with this level of inactivity, we may as well end the day and hopefully bump the activity back up when the next day starts.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, that's why I dropped activity a lot in both games recently. Regardless, there's not going to be enough to change this lynch in the next 24 hours.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Current Vote Tally:

Mentosman (5): Macman, Junglefever , Tom, Handorin, 1048576
KarthikKing (2): Mentosman, Superstar

prod: roughly everyone. Play the game.
There's a deadline set for Wednesday the 13th, at 11:59 PM. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Sorry for the delay in posting the results. I was busy launching a new game this week: Mystic Emporium.

/shameless plug

== results ==

Mentosman... while a few dissented, he had become the primary target of the day. Circling him, they readied a magical rope and tossed it around his neck. He protested, but refused to beg for his life. So the rope was tightened and he flew up into the air.

But he did not die... because a poltergeist cannot be killed by a noose. Mentosman (Peeves, Independent Unlynchable Bulletproof Chaosmaker) has been revealed! Each night Mentosman is able to switch the night action results of one person, able to visit a person in the night for fun and able to send an anonymous whisper where ever he is and not be seen. Only special types of magic can reveal his presence, but by attempting to lynch him, the town will now be aware of his activities each morning.

Peeves wins if the game reaches 5 remaining players, including himself. His goal it create chaos and make your lives miserable. He may still vote and can still use his powers, so make your decisions wisely.

Night falls. Day 3 Ends. Night 3 begins.

Your night actions are due to me and Iggy by Saturday at midnight.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
"Plllltlttttt...." Peeves blew raspberries at everyone as they gathered back in the Great Hall. Giggling merrily, it was revealed that he switched night actions between Karthik and junglefever during the night.

Laying on the ground, a hole blown through the side of her head was Smashman90 (Hermione Granger, Town-aligned Lover) and the smartest witch of her age. In a panic, Superstar ran forward crying. He grabbed her body and said "I'll save you!" Pointing his broken wand at her he cast a spell, but Ron is terrible at everything and his broken wand didn't help, so the spell backfired and blew a hole through his head as well... Superstar (Ronald Weasley, Town-aligned Lover), joined her in death.

Day Breaks. Night 3 Ends. Day 4 Begins.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Yaya

Smash Champion
Well, crap, we lost 2 townies tonight.

I was attempting to head to Gryffindor Dorm, but I was Crucio'd, once more.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
vote: Tom
unvote
unvote
unvote
unvote
unvote
unvote
unvote
unvote

Handorin

Smash Hero
Tom, are you petrified?

If so vote me.

I have a mandrake drought that I found last night that could help.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hmm, we only have 1 scum dead, and one independant, if there are 2 scum, if we miss today, and a townie dies in the night, then town will be outnumbered by mafia and independants.

Should we roleclaim?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Town doesn't lose to mafia if they are outnumbered by mafia AND indys.

If you look at it this way:
1. junglefever6478
3. .cat//tomato

4. Macman
6. karthik_king
8. 1048576
10. Marshy
11. mentosman8
15. Handorin
16. Yaya

Then we are up 4 people, not including the indy/chaos maker.

If we mislynch and they kill, then this is what it looks like.

1. junglefever6478
3. .cat//tomato

4. Macman
6. karthik_king
8. 1048576
10. Marshy
11. mentosman8
15. Handorin
16. Yaya

We are up by 1 man and we have no idea what the indy will do. We know his win condition is to get the game to 5 players including himself. There are 7 people. Still not outnumbered.

I don't think a role claim will do much good for us. We have seen some pretty odd roles, so it will just place unneeded suspicion in places I think. Then again, my role is already revealed.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Wow, it's been a while since i've thought about this game. It looks like I'll have to do a reread and I think that everyone else should as well.

And I am not really in favor of a role claim, I don't really see how that would help.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I just got owned by a whisperXD Anyway, Hando, you're forgetting that there *should* be two deaths at night. Not sure why there wasn't tonight, but unless Niiro shot n1, and shot at one of a couple of the less-suspicious name claims and had it go through despite the dementor effects, we still have an SK alive. So if we mislynch today, we'll be down to 6 people by day 5 starting. I plan at the moment to work as if I'm town aligned, as I see more benefit to it, so I'll be trying to help town take out the maf.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
So...anyway. Tom what's going on with you? Did something petrify you? I assume you might've tried to continue to the lake so I don't know what would.

I too am curious as to see who KK investigated. It'd be nice if you came back and told us.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
104 did you find more information about your role.
Marshy be active ****it.
Junglefever, I assume you targeted smashman last night?
KK...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Shit, so, I think i found the remaining scum. I'll figure it out tho so no worries. Dam, I think alot of us got fooled by the mafia. After rereading this stuff, I've figured out some stuff and I feel like im getting a bit better at mafia.

But I want to wait so hear from some people before I give my ideas.

Smash Master
I didn't go anywhere. I learned my lesson.

I want KK to state who he investigated and the result. I don't think any harm can come from this.

Top Bottom