• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It makes sense she woudl make investigatory claims.

Sorry my mouse clicked itself to send that one

Smash Master
I skimmed to catch up. I'll read more thuroughly if time permits.

Mentos is obviously extremely suspicious, and I think barring anything drastic, my vote will be on him today.

I visited Hagrid's Hut and found blood on my clothes this morning after a full moon. This confuses me because my role states that I'm a werewolf N1, N3, N5, etc... I even PMed M3D to make sure.

KK's cop calims are too coincidential. I'm highly suspicious of KK. His play was terrible. Choosing the time he did to role claim, making useless investigations night 0 and night 1. It's just too far-fetched, even for him.

Superstar

Smash Champion
^ Night 0 and Night 2, actually. Night 1 he "forgot".

And I'll mention, if I forgot to, those repeated vote and unvotes were display of anger.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I visited Hagrid's Hut and found blood on my clothes this morning after a full moon. This confuses me because my role states that I'm a werewolf N1, N3, N5, etc... I even PMed M3D to make sure.
If you killed someone and didn't mean to then you are a crazy liability.

Smash Master
I'm supposed to kill whoever visits me on alternate nights. I asked M3D which marked the first night of my werewolf transformation in which this power occurred and he said night 1. I had pegged Ronike as either scum or a townie PR when he heard my whisper, since if we were in the same room, he should have died. However, I didn't want to post this until Ronike made some more revelations. Now it no longer matters, unfortunately. Anyway, I think there was an error in communication, since obviously I was a werewolf last night. Perhaps I should have posted this power earlier, but I wanted to trap Ronike D2, and for some reason, I didn't want to roleclaim D1.

Reread superstar. His n0 investigation was at least useful at the time. The rest is just too easy to fake. I really find it hard to believe that KK is actually that dumb/inattentive.

Smash Master
Perhaps that's it. I really don't know. I doubt M3D would tell me if that's how it worked. I'll try to avoid going in the same room as others, I guess. Do you guys think it would be best for me to stay in the hall for the remainder of the game? I haven't encountered any "extension" rooms.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, by the way, one thing I forgot to mention earlier. Besides the crucio part, I was pretty much flat out told something is happening to me tonight(something bad to be more specific). not entirely sure what it is that's going to happen, but it sounded like something was going to happen

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, 104, from the way you made it sound, you sound more like an alternating-night granny than a trap then kill type thing. I think it refers to people visiting YOU specifically, not going to the same room as you.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I think we would benefit from your exploration 1048. Especially if it's only every other night, why sit out every night?

Superstar

Smash Champion
It might just be an alternative PGOish role, that it?

And I thought even more:
KK said:
Night 0 i found niiro to be town. (useless now)

Night 1 I forgot to send in who i investigated
Niiro was a replacement midgame. Given KK was so inattentive, how would he have known that? He should have mentioned that original post. A better explanation, he should have said the original person Nirro was [Medi?], rather than nirro, or mentioned it in the post.

Replacement happened sometime around Night 1.

It's weak, but at least for me it's another nail.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Supe, I didn't even think of that... Once again it sucks, because its a slip I could see KK making even if he was town, but it is a solid point that he would have had to investigate medi n0, not Niiro... Something to keep in mind at least.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
It might just be an alternative PGOish role, that it?

And I thought even more:

Niiro was a replacement midgame. Given KK was so inattentive, how would he have known that? He should have mentioned that original post. A better explanation, he should have said the original person Nirro was [Medi?], rather than nirro, or mentioned it in the post.

Replacement happened sometime around Night 1.

It's weak, but at least for me it's another nail.
lol this argument is hella weak

Superstar

Smash Champion
Course, I did mention it was weak.

I'm just saying it because false cop claims tend to claim they investigated a dead person and forgot another ngiht. Given how he's usually inattentive, may have just looked at Nirro, who died, and did that.

Trying to do a psychology based argument, which in a way is why it's weak and not a lynching reason.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
So because I still think everything that has happened to mentos, it all is just too suspicious for me.

vote: mentos

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
There's not too much to discuss

I think that such a roleclaim would help us out in discussion and learning more about maybe why such...odd things are happening to you.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree, this should at least spark some discussion. My role has two parts:

1. I have access to a horcrux, which I can not give to anyone else. If I find a way to destroy it and do so, it reveals the identity of Voldemort to me(essentially, it's not necessary to get rid of him, but essentially acts like a cop effect on his player).
2. Due to drinking the potion to get the horcrux, I have a chance on any given night to pass into a coma and be temporarily taken out of play. During this time I am un-allowed to post during the day or do any night actions, and will essentially be considered dead although I can still be killed at this time.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I agree, this should at least spark some discussion. My role has two parts:

1. I have access to a horcrux, which I can not give to anyone else. If I find a way to destroy it and do so, it reveals the identity of Voldemort to me(essentially, it's not necessary to get rid of him, but essentially acts like a cop effect on his player).
2. Due to drinking the potion to get the horcrux, I have a chance on any given night to pass into a coma and be temporarily taken out of play. During this time I am un-allowed to post during the day or do any night actions, and will essentially be considered dead although I can still be killed at this time.
Kinda sounds like what I do in the books.
But I guess RAB did it at one point too, but I'm too lazy to go back and see if you were the one who claimed that. >_>

Superstar

Smash Champion
How would you destroy it though? Stamp on it with a foot, throw it in a lake, bulldoze it, throw it in a vat of boiling lava, blast it with a plasma laser?

I know you don't know. Just would be good.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Mentos do you know wahty ou need to break it?

If not, I could point you in the right direction, as, I'm sure, many other people could.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, I've had a couple thoughts on what I could use to break it based on the books, I was actually trying to go where I thought the arguable best bet to use on it would be, however as I mentioned I was not able to make it there.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I don't know what to think of mentos.
You said you went places where you thought you would find something to kill it with? Where did you claim to go on the day niiro had the MM?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
He claimed he went to the astronomy tower...I don't know what you would find there, but certainly nothing to destroy a horcrux

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Macman, that night I went to the astronomy tower. I decided it's unlikely that I would have the ability to kill the basilisk to get it's fang, and wasn't entirely sure where Gryffindor's sword would be. Between these two facts, I decided to explore a key place from the books thinking something useful may be there. (In this case, I thought there was a chance the elder wand would be there, which would give me a better chance besting the basilisk)

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
You think the elder wand woudl be in teh astronomy tower?

In reviewing hte room claims, I believe someone already has the sword. I'm not sure though, it's just speculation.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I could maybe kill the Basilisk but it would take two days to get there and I dont even know if it would work.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
mentos, i believe the first thing anyone would do if they had your role would be to go to he chamber of secrets. Or maybe the room of requirement i think it was called.

I dont see what you thought you would possibly be able to find in the astronomy tower.

and i really wanna read the books again, like wtf i hate rereading books.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
vote: mentosman

His roleclaim is questionable, as it positions him as someone pseudonecessary for the town to find their greatest enemy but his ability is not guaranteed and there is a safety clause where he disappears.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
You think the elder wand woudl be in teh astronomy tower?

In reviewing hte room claims, I believe someone already has the sword. I'm not sure though, it's just speculation.
It was a long shot for sure, but I figured I wouldn't be able to get into the chamber(at that point we didn't know it stayed open), and wasn't entirely sure my best bet to go for the sword, so seeing as Dumbledore in the books was disarmed in the astronomy tower I thought there was a shot the wand would be there.

And to Mac, odds were I wouldn't be able to open the chamber, and I'm not entirely sure how I would go about getting to Room of Requirement. Both of my early room choices were based on what I thought may give me the best chance to find help defeating the basilisk if I could get to it.

Top Bottom