• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah the diadem. That was killed by Fiendyfire, which is caused by a spell.

Superstar

Smash Champion
I've just noticed something throughout this entire game.

Whenever Mentos has any bit of pressure laid on him, he doesn't confront it [well, sometimes he does, but much of the time, like just now...yeh].

And to Mac, odds were I wouldn't be able to open the chamber
Chamber is always open.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
He said the first thing he would do is go to the chamber. I was referring to why I didn't try to go there n0, or n1. At the time we didn't know the chamber would be open regardless, and I'm pretty sure I don't speak parseltounge so I had no reason to believe at that point I would be able to get there. Pay attention to the time being mentioned and try not to bring up points that are only known and therefore valid at a later point.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, I think it is time for me to place my vote. As I think about this more, I find it highly unlikely that both mentos and I were cruciod. However, I wont be surprised if I am wrong since we are in a dreamworld of magic. His role/objective is also exactly what my character did in the books, and I can't let that slide. On top of that, his method of completing it has been unorthodox. I don't think items were hid where they are least expected, but the opposite.

That being said

Vote: Mentos

Superstar

Smash Champion
Well, you addressed my pressure.

I just mean that you seem to be very cool when you get even an truck of pressure on you. It's, weird, to say the least. Throughout the game. Now if only I wasn't lazy to read through about 70 pages.

Handorin

Smash Hero

I just mean that you seem to be very cool when you get even an truck of pressure on you. It's, weird, to say the least. Throughout the game. Now if only I wasn't lazy to read through about 70 pages.
I only see 29. No Johns.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer

Haha, I'm always cool under pressure, working at a high-stress job does that to you.

Anyway, I think I've made my defenses as best as I can up to now. I'll be back tomorrow after work, so if anyone has any questions I've missed they would like answered or anything similar to that, let me know and I'll get back on them best I can.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Mentos I just don't know what to think of you right now. I want to help but it doesn't seem like you are trying very hard to destroy the horcrux. The Astronomy Tower was not the place to go. And your second claim, while completely possible, also seems fishy to me. Call me paranoid.

Also, Karthik when you investigated Medi, waht did it come up with?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
God ****it mentos. Why would he go there? there's nothing there to benefit him.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Well I'm basing it purely off the fact that I'm assuming he doesn't have the sword or else he would've destroyed the horcrux right? and without the sword you can't kill the basilisk so he would've been petrified.

I'll admit I worded that wrong. What I meant to say is that it most likely wouldn't have been safe for him to go there without the sword since it's the only known way to kill the Basilisk.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
If on the off chance that's where the sword is (which I am highly doubting, but it would be canonical), the only safe bet would be to have Harry go get it. However, I feel that there are places that the sword is more likely to be.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If on the off chance that's where the sword is (which I am highly doubting, but it would be canonical), the only safe bet would be to have Harry go get it. However, I feel that there are places that the sword is more likely to be.
what if Harry is mafia?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
You're right there is a small chance Harry is mafia. However the way the game has played out, it seems canonical, meaning that at the very least he didn't start mafia. I think it's something that we should always keep in the back of our minds, but it is not the problem that we need to address. What we need to be addressing is mentos and all the evidence against him, with a suspicious claim, and Karthik as another cop.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Honestly, and this is assuming I'm still likely to get lynched today, I doubt there would be multiple of the same sanity cops in this game. Already having two different sanities makes it unlikely, and the only 2 KK fits are already dead... Anyway, I need sleep... Longest day ever today>_>

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
When's the deadline? I have finals/moving out of my dorm room then I'll be in a hotel so my internet access will be very very limited.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I looked through all the pages starting with the day start and he never said one. Though, I think it is Wed/Thurs of next week.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I believe the deadline is the 11th, as this in game day started the 1st.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I like to set deadlines on Wednesday's as often as possible so that new days can start on the weekend's when people are around. So let's set the deadline for the 13th at 11:59pm Eastern.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I looked through all the pages starting with the day start and he never said one. Though, I think it is Wed/Thurs of next week.
I like to set deadlines on Wednesday's as often as possible so that new days can start on the weekend's when people are around. So let's set the deadline for the 13th at 11:59pm Eastern.
I'm too good.

Vote Handorin for President.

Actually, I take that back. Don't vote me.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Aww, I was gonna vote for you.

I need to push through the thread, and reread for scum tells, but as soon as I think about doing it a million other ideas for entertainment pop up.

All I have is memory from earlier in the game. Macman's vagueness, KK's blatant skimming are the only things I can remember. Also how Mentos addresses a truckload of pressure, even as far as ignoring at least half of the pressure requests, but he addressed that. Marsy, no read, Yaya posts little, but that's all I got, posts little. No other reads.

Smash Master
It's been a while, so

vote: Mentos

I think it's between you and KK, and if KK is scum, I think he's more likely to make a definitive slip-up than you. You've been kind of suspicious from the very beginning with the foe glass, and now the crucio. It seems like a ton of wrong place wrong time stuff, and I can't see the mafia setting you up this much for one mislynch, and after the foe glass stuff, (which from my view I'm sure was accurate for Ronike and myself,) you just happening to make a strange nameclaim.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Current Vote Tally:

Mentosman (5): Macman, Junglefever , Tom, Handorin, 1048576

There's a deadline set for Wednesday the 13th, at 11:59 PM. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Sorry for inactivity.

Is it okay if I hammer Mentos? I saw him in the Foe Glass, he had a suspicious name claim, a suspicious role claim, and he hasn't been very town-like, IMO.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Honestly, I can't see any argument that could explain everything that's happened to me. As much as I know I'm not maf, all the evidence points to me right now, and I don't think there's any way to get around that, and with 2 days left before the deadline by the time I could convince enough people it's not me, there wouldn't be enough time to put together a different lynch anyway, so you may as well Yaya. I promise I won't be hurt to get lynched for the first time in a smashboards mafia game:)

Top Bottom