• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You've made a lot of statements on Day 2 for admittedly poor reasons, or with an absolute lack of reasoning. You are telling me that you aren't going to use this situation to put someone you find scummy on the spot. You're telling me that you would rather just hear who I am playing for reasoning "=D" .
Um, I don't see a problem. I don't have suspicions of anyone really, except for omis/mentosman and marshy simply because hes been inactive. You stand out to me because you seem to be taking a dominant position in the town and also are one of the better players in the group. Niiro also stood out to me, but I decided that I would rather want to know who you are instead.

I don't see why you are so defensive about it.

Smash Master
He's "defensive" because we all know he's town. He's taking a dominant position because he's hella smart. Go reread his talking points. I definitely think Tom should be one of the last to claim.

Ronike

Smash Ace
My reasoning? Here:

A good mafia sits unnoticed giving the town no information to go off of. A great mafia stands at the forefront and seems to give the town info while in reality doing little but gaining info. And I know Tom is kinky enough to fake his own death/waste an extra life to convince the town he is town. Plus, Voldy fits quite well for a bulletproof person.

In any case, I don't really think this all that seriously, but this is a low risk, high gain way to put someone I think is mafia on the spot.

BTW, I forgot to update Mentos' number, its really @ 7

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
superstar cant give a list, he is currently stone.

He's "defensive" because we all know he's town. He's taking a dominant position because he's hella smart. Go reread his talking points. I definitely think Tom should be one of the last to claim.
this is a dumb way of thinking.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Um, I don't see a problem. I don't have suspicions of anyone really, except for omis/mentosman and marshy simply because hes been inactive. You stand out to me because you seem to be taking a dominant position in the town and also are one of the better players in the group. Niiro also stood out to me, but I decided that I would rather want to know who you are instead.

I don't see why you are so defensive about it.
Your vote is just as powerful as anyone else's. Your opinion of who should claim is just as powerful. You should think about what you do and back it up with logic. We had a discussion about mafia and logic + reasoning vs. psychology + manipulation. It's important that you think about who you suspect, and who you would want to claim first or last, and are logical and reasonable.

That said, I'm not being so defensive to my claim as much as I am questioning your logic. I mentioned that when I said you have been making statements like that all day.

I know you understand what I'm talking about... it feels like you are putting little effort into the game.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
what's with the niiro votes? how likely is it that the mafia didn't roleblock themselves/nobody n0?

i assume mafia roleblocker considering uncounterclaimed potter was blocked

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
what's with the niiro votes? how likely is it that the mafia didn't roleblock themselves/nobody n0?

a good point, and i dont see why Niiro would need to claim before others.

Niiro

Smash Ace

what does this mean?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Kevin, I would think yes.

what does this mean?
"What is with the votes for Niiro to be one of the first to nameclaim? He was Crucio Curse roleblocked Night 0. Since we have determined it is a mafia roleblocker, wouldn't that make Niiro probably town? So why do you suspect him enough to vote for him as someone to nameclaim first?"

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
First of all, I was in the astronomy tower last night. As for who I would like to name-claim, I would say Jungle, Marshy, and Kevin as the top of my list.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ive been gone half the day, and Im hella tired. I caught up on the 3-4 pages I missed.

I will post in the morning after I get some time to think.

But I will go ahead and say I went to my office n0 and I -wanted- to go to the Ravenclaw dorm n1, but the whole death thing kinda stopped me.

Ronike

Smash Ace
(7) mentosman8: Tom, Kev, Omis, jungle, 104, mac, Yaya
(5) junglefever6478: Kev, 104, Niiro, Marshy, Mentos
(5) Marshy: Tom, Ronike, mac, Yaya, Mentos
(4) .cat//tomato: Ronike, jungle, mac, Niiro
(4) Ronike: jungle, 104, Marshy, Omis
(2) Macman: Tom, Marshy
(2) KevinM: Niiro, Mentos
(2) Niiro: Ronike, Yaya
(2) 1048576: Kev, Omis
(0) karthik_king:
(0)smashman90:

Already Claimed:
Hando
FF
Supes
Yaya
Omis

Smash Master
Still waiting on the following to post:
Hando
Superstar (like Ronike said, vote the people in your list)
smashman
Karthik King

Thanks for compiling the results, Ronike.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
"Since we have determined it is a mafia roleblocker, wouldn't that make Niiro probably town? So why do you suspect him enough to vote for him as someone to nameclaim first?"
my point. if you think niiro is mafia then you also think that the mafia didn't roleblock anybody or roleblocked themselves n0 because nobody counterclaimed medi (aka niiro due to replacing) when he said he was roleblocked. leaning away from them doing that

Ronike

Smash Ace
(9) mentosman8: Tom, Kev, Omis, jungle, 104, mac, Yaya, KK, Hando
(6) Marshy: Tom, Ronike, mac, Yaya, Mentos, KK
(5) junglefever6478: Kev, 104, Niiro, Marshy, Mentos
(5) .cat//tomato: Ronike, jungle, mac, Niiro, KK
(4) Ronike: jungle, 104, Marshy, Omis
(3) Macman: Tom, Marshy, Hando
(2) KevinM: Niiro, Mentos
(2) Niiro: Ronike, Yaya
(2) 1048576: Kev, Omis
(0) karthik_king: Hando
(0)smashman90:

Already Claimed:
Hando
FF
Supes
Yaya
Omis

Still waiting on supes (who has been understandably absent) and smashman.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Current vote tally:

mentosman8 (1) - Omis
FrozenFlame (1) - Smashman90

The next deadline is Wednesday May 6th at 11:59 pm, there will be no extension given.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
something is wrong here.

Is Smashman90 completely under everyone's radar? He has gotten 0 votes to claim first and he has yet to post saying who he wants to nameclaim.

Either way, he will be near the end, and there is no possible way that anyone could jump Mentosman. So Mentos should feel free to start the nameclaim.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh come on, Marshy could definitely get 4 more votes with 1 person to go^.^

Anyway, seeing as Tom is right and I'm guaranteed first at this point(and waiting longer risks FF once again not bluffing), I am Regulus Black, Sirius' brother who defected from the Death Eaters after realizing the severity of what was being done.

Top Bottom