• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Oh come on, Marshy could definitely get 4 more votes with 1 person to go^.^

Anyway, seeing as Tom is right and I'm guaranteed first at this point(and waiting longer risks FF once again not bluffing), I am Regulus Black, Sirius' brother who defected from the Death Eaters after realizing the severity of what was being done.
Odd choice to be in the game as he died years before the books started. Pretty safe to claim.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
That was honestly my first thought when I got my role pm was that it would look suspicious if we did a name-claim, but figured it would be just as suspicious to claim a different character instead

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Definitely agreed about how R.A.B. is an incredibly odd nameclaim.

Depending on how smashman votes, the next would be Marshy, or possibly junglefever or myself. If he takes too long then we can go without him.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
only thing smashman could do is tie me with someone so just going now.

i'm neville longbottom of dumbledore's army

smashman90

Smash Lord
Well, since it seems like some of us are name claiming. I'm Hermoine Granger, me and Ron (Superstar) are masons. I tried to mask up his error about claiming Ron early in the game by saying that I didn't believe him. Obviously, it failed. I was the one who used the time turner to bring back Dumbledore, but it also brought Frozenflame back as a result. I kinda saw that one coming as M3D mentioned about there being consequences. But I knew we could just lynch him again. I was more concerned about bringing the doc back than anything else.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
that was directed at niiro

smashman :urg:

we're going by order here. name the top 3 players you want to nameclaim who haven't already. look back at ronike's latest post to see who has and who hasn't and add me and mentos

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Well, since it seems like some of us are name claiming. I'm Hermoine Granger, me and Ron (Superstar) are masons. I tried to mask up his error about claiming Ron early in the game by saying that I didn't believe him. Obviously, it failed. I was the one who used the time turner to bring back Dumbledore, but it also brought Frozenflame back as a result. I kinda saw that one coming as M3D mentioned about there being consequences. But I knew we could just lynch him again. I was more concerned about bringing the doc back than anything else.
smashman are you even reading the thread? it would appear you are just skimming -_-

we arent role claiming. we are simply name claiming. also, we asked you to say the three people you want to see claim. Obviously now, though, I want to see Superstar confirm this.

@Niiro: questions like that are pretty much role-fishing. you literally asked someone if they could do a certain action. we are just name claiming.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think your avatar says my reaction better than the text jungle... Smashman, you do realize this was a NAME claim, not a role claim, right?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Ahem, well anyway...since I don't think it matters now the order we go in, I am Professor McGonagall, the Transfiguration teacher.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Just to finalize the issue, Smashman, you need to recognize that you just name claimed, role claimed, role-claimed for your mason partner after they said they were vanilla, and claimed to be the time turner. ALL when we only asked you to say who you wanted to see name-claim first. You are obviously not reading the thread, and you should feel awful. Play harder.

Junglefever and I are both here, as we both just posted, and we are both pretty much next. So I will go now and he can go immediately.

I am the half-giant Rubeus Hagrid, a friend of Harry Potter.

Ronike

Smash Ace
You know Frozen, I think I having you dead multiplied your fun factor by negative 1. Instead of being completely an *** and not fun, you are now providing me quite the entertainment with every post.

At any rate, Smashman, please read the thread, but thankfully you have done little harm as I doubt anyone was going to fake claim hermione anyways. Who are your top three people you want to hear the name of?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Eh, screw it. Im next, so... I'm mad eye moody. Next are:

(3) Macman: Tom, Marshy, Hando
(2) KevinM: Niiro, Mentos
(2) Niiro: Ronike, Yaya
(2) 1048576: Kev, Omis
(0) karthik_king: Hando
(0)smashman90:

Niiro

Smash Ace
.cat//tomato said:
@Niiro: questions like that are pretty much role-fishing. you literally asked someone if they could do a certain action. we are just name claiming.
sorry D: its so irritating when i dont know something.

smashman90

Smash Lord
smashman are you even reading the thread? it would appear you are just skimming -_-
I kinda did both, I fully read some of the last few recent posts and then skimmed through the beginning of it. When I got back here, I noticed about 5 pages of discussion since I was gone. I just noticed that the discussion was name claiming and who you wanted to name claim. I decided to claim first since I noticed your post about me not having any vote which I knew I was gonna get pressured to do so and I knew that most of the people that I wanted to claim already had. And I also knew that I was gonna have to reveal my character sooner or later since Superstar claimed Ron way too early in the game and I knew that it was gonna bite us in the *** soon. So I decided to go ahead and claim. I only mentioned the Time Turner because it would've been obvious that it was Hermione that used it. Ronike noticed that shortly after I used it.

The only people I'm still kinda suspicious of are the people that Frozenflame mentioned like Omis, Tom (I think), and a few others. I know Omis already claimed, I am not forsure if FF's really trying to trick us or what, but I'm keeping my eyes on them regardless. Again, most of the people I wanted them to claim already has.

But I'll make a list of the remaining people that I want to claim.

1. Numbers
2. KevinM
3. Macman

we arent role claiming. we are simply name claiming. also, we asked you to say the three people you want to see claim. Obviously now, though, I want to see Superstar confirm this.
Well, Superstar can't until he is back to normal.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Macman: Tom, Marshy, Hando, smash
KevinM: Niiro, Mentos, smash
1048576: Kev, Omis, smash
Niiro: Ronike, Yaya
karthik_king: Hando

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Smashman none of that explains why you role claimed. You tell us you knew you were going to have to tell us who you were, but there was absolutely no warrant for telling everybody your role.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
If you haven't noticed, he's been communicating with us (quite well) with the unvote/vote.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Super, if you can confirm your masonry, vote smashman.
If you deny it, vote for a No lynch.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Guys, its really not that big of a deal. Sure it was dumb, but pushing for more info is dumber. Hermione is a role bound to be in, it makes sense for her to be a mason with ron, and its not that big of a deal. So lets drop it, shall we? Just don't play so dumb anymore smash.

Just to make sure, vote on smashman if he is your mason partner supes

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
superstar vote smashman and unvote if he's telling the truth

vote yourself and unvote if he's lying

and smashman really just ignore frozen.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Because quick reply you cant do it, and if we all press it at the same time....they all post.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Vote Smashman
Unvote

Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman Unvote Vote Smashman

Top Bottom