• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm up for some TS tomorrow afternoon around 4 EST and all day Friday since it's a PA day for me at school if you guys want since I'm a lvl 38 in TS.

PS: Zero Beat, i DEF wanna play with you! :p

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
death team

me,leo,alt,and zero

me and alt - defensive BR players / callers
leo - aggressive mayhem starter
zero - snipe snipe.

solid team

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I wanna try the MLG playlist, I'm only a lvl 1 in it. Haven't played a single game. However, Legendary DLC Slayer would be a better option if you ask meh:).
I'm a huge supporter of MLG playlist. Partly because I love BRs and no radar (which I feel takes a different type of map control than radar, one which I enjoy more), as well as the different weapon placement. The other part is that there tend to be less ******** teammates than in normal ranked.

I think I saw one of the biggest douchebags in the world the other day. Playing social as a guest with a friend. It's like 3 am, so we can only find 4 other players in matchmaking, and it's 3v3. Unfortunately there are three pairs of live account+guest, so one pair gets split up. We get the guest on our team. First thing my friend does is grab the sniper on avalanche. I have a BR, and I'm taking out the man on the turret in a warthog, which is of course being driven around. Next thing I know my friend is dead and I see our other teammate running towards his host. I then notice that he betrayed my friend, and then my friend tells me he's taken the sniper. Then we watch him arrive at his host, turn around and get assassinated by his host, who then takes the sniper and starts firing on us. The game essentially became two on four, but killing one of our opponents would result in a betrayal, and if they betrayed him they got a point. Anyone else ever seen said host loyalty?

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
lol hell yea!

i **** w/ people all the time on social. i dont give a ****.

we call the guy on the other team the spy and his job is to **** with them and make them bleed.

its fun.

i just hate it when people do that **** in ranked. thats gay.

but death team ftw!?

we cant forget about bjdavis...hes one of the best players on here.

we need to get in contact w/ overswarm...

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Hey I want to play with all you guys too! If anything, (Too many people for DLC) we'll do some BTB social and rack up our kpdr LOL.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is that good then? Goofy, Leobenmc, Zero Beat, and myself? That's got pwnage written all over it, lol.

I'll be available from 7:00 pm Arizona time (Which is -7 GMT) until whenever. Can't wait. It's gonna be good.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
No, me. /sarcasm

Lol when I get the chance this weekend, I'ma snipe headshots all day (my special gift, it's like Turkey with Gravy...)

anyone a nice sniper? looking at blazer's little bio on the left side, it looks like he might be one. either that or he loves long guns. no offense.

but if i can, I'm willing to play with anyone on social slayer. (no gold yet, just **** 2-day trial codes)

just msg me and add me (if you haven't)

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
i am a pretty good sniper. i am most annoying when i get on a role in objective games on the new maps and i know alot of great sniper spots in the regular maps. that and i **** sniper rifles in real life. that and i owe half my over kill to the snipes.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, ****, Leo!! That's why I never see you online. You're 8 hours ahead of me!

Well, if you can make it I'd love to play with you again, but if you don't wanna stay up, I understand.

...or move to the states... we have candy and a bill of rights!

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Sorry this was so late guys just got a new keyboard, anyway here are a few spots I found on Ghost town:

All three require a brute shot to get to, but they are simple enough. I guess considering Ghost town is only on team games you could use the spots to snipe or ambush or something... apart from that bush one because... you can barely see from there.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Man, I just got done mowing down kids in Lone Wolves. I was a 29 at start, got first in 6 out of 7 games (all slayer and each one by atleast 7 kills), got 3rd in a KoTH at Guardian (got my first Hail to the King, kinda exciting) and now I am a 38 in Lone Wolves. 9 ranks in 7 games, im pretty pleased (the last game that I won boosted me up 2 spots to a 38, but it only tells you rank at time of game) I was never a fan of FFA games, but after the last Legendary Brawl weekend (I got to 31) I realized that I might be able FINALLY get a 50 in something, and throw this stupid game away.... If you get bored and want to see some real beat downs in lone wolves, look throw my stats on my lone wolves games here :

http://www.bungie.net/stats/PlayerStatsHalo3.aspx?player=bjdavis69

Now, I also realize that my recent TS stats have been pretty freakin bad (pretty embarassing), but whatever, ive been working the DLC objective a lot lately.

Motsalogel-
those are definetly some solid sites to hang around and atleast get 1 or 2 kills before some one realizes you are up there, especially if you have a person below you to guard/be a distraction.

I got a bunch of stuff to do today, then tonight Im getting hammered in celebration of my last day of class, ever. I will also probably be too hungover to play tomorrow, but Ill be around Sunday and most of the time next week to get some games in (I only have 1 exam on Friday next week).

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL last night goofy, I don't like being pushed! Here's what happened:

Our team is set up at Gold / Blue on Guardian when the other team has the sniper tower. I'm in Blue doorway putting shots into the guy at snipe 3 to get his attention. I say:

"Hey, Big L, go under and jump up to snipe 3. I'll cover y..."

"What?"

*BLAM*

*Big L goes behind me and pushes me from cover behind the glass at Blue doorway and I get sniped in the face.*

"GOD ****IT, did you just push me?!"

In summary: I don't like being pushed... and Big L is a bad teammate. :p

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
you weren't the only one with teammate problems yesterday. i was deystroying team king on avalanche with a rocket launcher a turret and a BR. i was on a nine kill streak heading slowly to the new hill when my teamate comes behind and beats me down for no reason at all

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Did you watch the video or just guessing based on the description? I dunno. I mean, it was really laggy, but everybody else seemed to be playing fine around me afterwards- I was just laying on the ground half dead.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Hey Zero, sorry that I didn't play with you guys earlier, my older bro wanted to play GH 3 online cause he got gold recently...I'll play with you guys tomorrow after work alright? I should be online around 4 PM EST. I dropped one level to 38 so I really wanna get my 40 in TS.

On a side note, epic comeback in a social slayer game, we were losing by 7 kills and then in a last ditch attempt, i got into a warthog and a teammmate got into the turret and we owned the entire team several times over, killed another warthog with a gunner in it as well, a few banshees and i got several wheelman assists. =)
Oh, and we came back and won like 39-34! They must've been pretty angry that they lost!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Hey man, it's cool. Nice come back:).

Can't wait to play with you.

ALT 4, it was a pleasure playing with you man, you're very good:).

Leo, as always, awesome carnage man. And for the record, I'm not a BR manlol, although I finished that game with 34 assists, screw you guys:(. I mean I placed 3rd out of like 12 people? Not bad for not "maining" the br I think. Helljumper is really good with it, he used to be in my clan, 4 years strong. And that Ignited guy is really annoying. He's a terrible team mate, morale wise.

Perhaps we should play some TS some time. us three plus a friend of mine.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Sorry about earlier Zero, had to help a mate with Legendary after that forge game. After that I went and caused some trouble in some social playlists XD like grabbing the bomb in assault and just hiding on the second floor of the pit.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
dammit, they ran outta cards at target here. not that i was gonna buy any, still gotta get meh moneh.

but im certain that by june (or before that) or something i'll get a 3 month card. summer is 3 months vacation, hmmm...

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
Leo, as always, awesome carnage man. And for the record, I'm not a BR manlol, although I finished that game with 34 assists, screw you guys:(. I mean I placed 3rd out of like 12 people? Not bad for not "maining" the br I think. Helljumper is really good with it, he used to be in my clan, 4 years strong. And that Ignited guy is really annoying. He's a terrible team mate, morale wise.

Perhaps we should play some TS some time. us three plus a friend of mine.
Yeah, last night was awesome! It was nice to finally play with Alt! That BR Custom game was sick, and Helljumper is...scary good.
Like "Wow, his ***** must be 3 times my size with that BR usage" good.
And Zero, your assists make you vital for any successful team!
Ignited Prophecy...is very...passionate about the game. Whatever he says during matches, don't take personally.
TS sounds good, can't wait!

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
It means you killed somebody with a piece of scenery on the map. There's also one that shows a body falling with the description "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!" which is for knocking someone off the map. I got one by driving the Warthog off the cliff on Rat's Nest when a member of the other team was in the passenger seat.

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
Urgh, sorry I left so abruptly Zero Beat. In a bad mood because of the revision I've been doing for Tuesday's exams - and I have been going through a massive losing streak on DLC gametypes.

Did I deserve to lose?
You can decide.

Will be in a happier and more playable mood another time :(

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Ugh, I know how you feel man. I've been losing alot of TS games lately because of bad teammates who go negative. I love it how I go down in levels because someone on my team sucks. I'm prolly a lvl 36 or 37 now in TS instead of 39...maybe my skill has peaked?

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Urgh, sorry I left so abruptly Zero Beat. In a bad mood because of the revision I've been doing for Tuesday's exams - and I have been going through a massive losing streak on DLC gametypes.

Did I deserve to lose?
You can decide.

Will be in a happier and more playable mood another time :(
Man! I was like, what's up with Leo today lol. That's fine dude, totally understandable. Btw, my friend NoFear is just as good as we are, and scary with the BR. He's got a great laser too, just dude...

3 random people in our team(outside our party though) went negative on double digits! We had no help! They would take the sniper before me, and DIE with it. It was frustrating. And sorry about your DLC games, definitely lacking good support from your team.

Top Bottom