• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
****it, I don't have Gold yet, but I have those old trail 2 day codes.

I'll be on after school tomorrow, but I can't get on ranked or anything else yet.
How many do you have left by the way?
And social slayer is still fun because everyone is bad! :laugh:

smashman90

Smash Lord
how many people do we have for the clan battle. i think we should practice together tomorrow so we don't loose as this is kinda our first time getting together

Right now, there is: Me, you, Zero Beat(I think), Lego, Cashed is a maybe, I don't think Alt has said anything about joining or not. I am gonna ask them if we could have it be like a 6 on 6 or something that way we can reduce any lag . I still need to ask them what time the matches start.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Umm, when are you going to play smashman? Was it this Saturday? I can see if I'll have the time. I'd certainly like to. But I'm going to be house-sitting for someone this weekend. They have a nice LCD by their router, but it lags a bit...

Tell me what time and I'll get back to you by later tonight.

Oh, which GT are you again? I always forget what GT goes to which smashboards name when they're not the same. :)

Uno

Smash Journeyman
if anyone wants to play some MLG customs or MLG mm hit me up

v Juicebox v

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
Oh, which GT are you again? I always forget what GT goes to which smashboards name when they're not the same. :)
or even if they are the same in your case alt

i don't care that i lost this game, it was worth it to hear in the post game lobby "yes MR.Sniper you were pissing us off":laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:it took their entire team to take me down in my new favorite hiding spot while guarding our plant point.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=450073771&player=BLAZER787

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
is the defensive base the one in the woodss, if so yes. i was in the tube with a mongoose as cover after they tried running me over. we actually came extremly close to winning, they planted their bomb less than half a second befor ours.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
We should make a list of peoples usernames on SWF and thier respective gamertags. My SWF username would be Legolastom but er... my previous account go banned after 5K posts.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm, no I don't think I'm going to have time then, smashman. I've got to do some stuff like an hour after that. Sorry! Next time for sure.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Hmm, no I don't think I'm going to have time then, smashman. I've got to do some stuff like an hour after that. Sorry! Next time for sure.
<Insert Darth someone>You've failed me for the last time, Alt..

Will you play at all today? I might later on. We is need to play.

Oh and dude that I played with, the way I played yesterday does not reflect on Zero Beat at all! That was me without having played in ages. ****ed Xbox controller feels weird after playing so much Brawl with GC.

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
dispite the fact that multi flag avalanche in really fun, it almost always shows up and is gwtting repetitive. i'll be there for the clan battle. does the match start at 8 or do we get together at 8 to practice, i assume its the former

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I wouldn't want you to have to reschedule just for me, lol. This weekend is just kind oif busy.

I may have some time around 1pm Arizona time. (That should be 4pm Eastern) But the TV I'll be using might lag. It's a big LCD, but it has HDMI input. Normally I play an a typical SD CRT.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Why didn't we think of this faux-gamertag thing before? I've created a silver account named "Smashboards". Instead of adding everybody to your friends list, simply add "Smashboards", and using the Friends of Friends feature, you'll be able to see everybody from SWF that is also registered with the gamertag and be able to send them invites, messages, etc.

http://live.xbox.com/member/Smashboards

edit: I sent everybody whos gamertag is listed in the stickied thread a friend request. If you didn't get one, send a friend request to the account!

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Ok sent a friend request to the account.

The only problem is there isnt a way to tell which member is a part of the Halo 3 thread (Or clan) and is just someone who added thier gamertag.

Also I was bored so I am made a map set underneath blackout... almost done.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Well, I'd say the big Halo 3 players would be easy to scope out on there. goofy, alt, me, smashman,... pretty much everybody who constantly posts in here. Any accounts you don't recognize because they aren't constantly pushing their account or you aren't already friends with them... ignore 'em!

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Hey smashman I love forge just tell me your gamertag and possibly we can work on a map together?

Edit: Ok, and hey I am thinking of making a stage on Avalanche called "Smash tower" it will be our home base or something.

And Cashed, its just that some users here have gamertags that you wouldnt be able to recognize as thiers.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Yeah, I realize that a lot of users have gamertags that don't reflect their names on here at all, but like I said, if you don't recognize them, they're just a name on the list, ignore them. It just makes it really easy to find a ton of SWF members, recognizable and not, very quickly.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Yeahn true but... one second. All three of us posted in the same minute...

Also have you guys noticed how weird the guy that said "Zombie killing spree" sounded, it was like he was constipated or something.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Siegfried999, here y'all, just to let cha' know.

Sure doesn't reflect my name here, lol.

Lol Cashed. Smashboards has every single console listed on xbox.com? sweet.

I really wanna change my name soon <_<. Just too lazy to go out and get points...

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
Yeahn true but... one second. All three of us posted in the same minute...

Also have you guys noticed how weird the guy that said "Zombie killing spree" sounded, it was like he was constipated or something.
at least its better than the CE voice, that was creepy

blackout has some horible spawns. i always end up spawning near the enemy, once they had control of the br tower and i spawned in the middle of them

Top Bottom