• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
On avalanche if you take the sniper and go to the far east side of the map (Or west if your on the west side of the map) then you can get a good sniping spot that gives a direct view of the shotgun room but is away from most threats.

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
wtf was up with live earlyer, no one could do matchmaking and had no ranks and all the servce record numbers where at 0. we had to to customs instead of TS

how come it won't let me post my images from B-net? i want to show the other spots on ghost town

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
ugggh

ive been trying to get brigader for the last week.

been 43-44

im taking a break

in the mean time, enjoy my sig!

ill be on and off during the summer....probably drunk or high w/ my friend D Prodigy 3 lol

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Im pretty excited that SWAT is added as full time play list. Does anyone know if you get to 50 on this will it give you general? Just wondering b/c it is ranked, but its not actually in Ranked play list. Not sure if I like the cinco de mayo weekend thing. Kinda fun, but more of just a clusterf**k. Have my last exam tomorrow, then im done with college.

If you see me on, hit me up if you want to play DLC Objective or Swat. These are pretty much the only 2 things I have been working on lately. Mic is still broken, so I cant talk...kinda sucks

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm assuming you got the core/arcade 360?
I got a refurbished one from game stop since i already had 200 instore credit and more games to return, so basically i just walked in and walked out, and in a rookie move, i forgot all the important stuff >_<

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I got a refurbished one from game stop since i already had 200 instore credit and more games to return, so basically i just walked in and walked out, and in a rookie move, i forgot all the important stuff >_<
Well when you get your xbox live set up add me! My gamertag is: II F8AL II, and your 360 comes with 3 "1 month xbox live gold trials" anyways. Let's play some day! :)

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Urgh, sorry I left so abruptly Zero Beat. In a bad mood because of the revision I've been doing for Tuesday's exams - and I have been going through a massive losing streak on DLC gametypes.

Did I deserve to lose?
You can decide.

Will be in a happier and more playable mood another time :(
Tell your guest to get better he had the lowest amount of kills each game it reminds me of me and my cousin http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=472287840&player=Z3RO K1D

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omg, I'm so busy with school work. I'm graduating in a week and I have non-stop finals 'til then! But once that's over, expect imminent Halo Pwnage!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Omg, I'm so busy with school work. I'm graduating in a week and I have non-stop finals 'til then! But once that's over, expect imminent Halo Pwnage!
Great feat to accomplish Alt. Congrats:).

I made it to 47! Last game was against generals lol, and they both went negative.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=476514482&player=xZero Beatx

Good team work on our part, which is what wins games in TS at that level..not super 20 kill guy.

9, 9, 11, and 12 assists for our team respectively. Very good work.

And this is just my typical score for ranked BTB at Standoff
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=476586141&player=xZero Beatx

As you can see, all around assists win you games more than mr. 1st place 20+ kills.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Well i just finished up school..kinda wierd. I probably wont be on under my name for a WHILE because I am moving back home until I move to Jacksonville in June. Not sure if I am going to set my 360 up at home or not, my parent's internet isnt that good, so...who knows. I will be on under random buddies names, but good ol bjdavis69 wont be on for a while. Im up to 21 in SWAT, and I really am unhappy that I will have to wait so long before I can work on my level again.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
match making
fiestanaguht is the multi flag avalanche of Cinco Demio, way to common.
On smashboards, anywhere besides this topic MM==money match.

I made an account only about 10 days ago or so, not being a 360 owner myself, but if a friend gets one i'll be playing alot more, and hopefully be getting better at the game. I'll def be playing alot over the next couple weeks, but then it's the summer and a halo drought until august, when I will resume in the mass playing. Maybe see you guys sometime when I'm better. If you see A Pt3r0d4cTyL online, that's me ^_^.

I have a grudge with the halo ranking system. Me and three friends literally went 30 and 2 in team slayer, with ranks 10, 12, 14, and 18, and not only did none of us rank up, but the rank 10 actually went down to a 9 and 10 games later he still hadn't ranked up again. I mean, I can understand if it's 4 times as hard to rank up since you're playing in a part of 4, but we had 15 times as many wins as we did losses. If one loss ranked someone down, 4 wins should have ranked him back up. and definately 10 wins should have >_>.

edit: also, for the lulz, a steaktacular on team snipers.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
i played my first three halo matches as an actual 360 owner, and im as good as it gets playing with two broken fingers (crap).

ill add you F8AL, WGWOLVERINE is my gamertag officially.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
ChRed2AKrisp-

Yeah, the ranking system can be pretty crappy. And a major reason why none of you ranked up is because of the big difference in rank (the 10 to 18). This makes it MUCH harder to rank up. They changed this a few months ago, and groups with a large difference in skill do not rank up nearly as fast as groups with same skill. This is so that a person with a low ranking couldn't just ride the coat tails of the person with the highest ranking, and get a skill level they don't deserve.

That is REALLY stupid that you won that many games, and then lost one, and he went down a level.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I figure you guys can appreciate this...

Last night my friend and I played Team Doubles, and pitched the perfect game.

9 straight wins, back to back. ^ ^ Twas @#$%ing awesome.
Yeah, double team seems to be very easy:). I went from level 33 to 41 the other day in a heartbeat.

Good job.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I might be on.

Another game for the lulz.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=474716329&player=A Pt3r0d4cTyL

Playing with two friends, late at night so it was 3v3. HC Snowbound, we decided to camp (Team BRs). We won 50 to 20. At the end of the match we turned up the volume and after a few incoherent statements we heard, in this high pitched voice, "Well, they gave us a run for our money". That made my evening.

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
in regards to the ranking system

but how does that explain why after winning 15 doubles in a row, i go up 3 skill, loose by a point in the 16th and go down 2. but my partner goes up 5 and doesn't even go down. bungie must hate shut out games

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Ugh...I've been losing alot of my games lately. I can only seem to win a game every once in a while now. =(

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Man I haven't played Halo in forever. I'm too consumed right now by GTA IV. Next weekend I'm having one of my buddies from college over though and he's a huge Halo player, so I'll likely play some next weekend.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
then you, me alt, and hotrod3193 (you've played with him before) need to do some team slayer.
Sounds good! We'll do that the next time we're all online alright? I'll prolly be online on friday, having some personal family business right now. And I wanna play with zero beat again because everyone always says how good he is! :p

I REALLY enjoy playing with you blazer man but i get easily discouraged when we lose, you know what im saying? I've dropped to lvl 36 now...my max skill is 39 and I REALLY wanna reach lvl 40 in TS but i keep on losing recently (not you or your friends) because of bad teammates...

I guess without my presence your morale just drops.

jk.
Lol, dude get gold then play with moi!

On a side note: When I played a TS match on standoff, I got 19 wheelman assists! I'm an awesome warthog driver! Oh and I got a splatter spree on isolation today! Stupid noobs didnt know how to dodge a ghost...well one did but i pysched him out by firing at him from the ghost then he jumped then when he was falling to the ground i boosted into him which resulted in a splatter lol.

And if anyone here hasn't added me on XBL my gamertag is : II F8AL II

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
slayer is my thing

i cant get used to mlg...

i find slayer to be TONS more fun and entertaining as well.

but i wanna be good at mlg cuz thats wheres the $ is at...

im torn... AND I WANNA PLAY W/ ZERO BEAT!!!!!!

uno - whenever i see your gamertag, I always think its the pro lunchbox and i think that you are him...i get confused

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Man I haven't played Halo in forever. I'm too consumed right now by GTA IV. Next weekend I'm having one of my buddies from college over though and he's a huge Halo player, so I'll likely play some next weekend.
Just noticed your title and avy. I just finished the miniseries, and I think the first 3 episodes of the series. Amazing stuff.

Anyway, we gotta play again sometime. My internet actually works now (sister's boyfriend is letting me borrow his 360), so if you're up for some SWAT sometime, I'm down for it.

Top Bottom