• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Lol, there was this one match at Countdown where my bro killed a guy, and then he starts to teabag the body. Another teammate comes over and does the same as well. I then eventually join in.
We called it "Tea-mbagging"

S

smash brawl player 99021

Lol, there was this one match at Countdown where my bro killed a guy, and then he starts to teabag the body. Another teammate comes over and does the same as well. I then eventually join in.
We called it "Tea-mbagging"
This is why I stopped playing the game, immaturity like this.

rhan

Smash Hero
I give people the bags if they deserve it or if I did something off the wall on them. lmaoooo

Tea baggin is just a way to taunt in Halo.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
My bro likes to teabag if someone who killed him a lot dies. He teabags and whacks the body lol

rhan

Smash Hero
Not to be mean.. But:

Rank doesn't mean anything in Reach..
And your K/D could use improvement.

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah neither am I really. I believe my overall K/D ratio is like 1.1 which is a just trading kills and deaths.. But you'll get better over time. It's not that hard to be good at Halo then it is other FPS.

Imo having a K/D of 1.0 - 1.4 is average.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
# Kill/Death 0.59
# Kills/Game 7.77
# Deaths/Game 13.10
# Kills/Hour 55.37
# Deaths/Hour 93.33
Kills per game and hour makes me happy, but deaths per game and hour make me sad >.<

rhan

Smash Hero
CE remake we've been knew about. Just got a release date for it now.

Halo 4 officially announcement is nice.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
CE remake we've been knew about. Just got a release date for it now.
I didn't even know that they were remaking the first game until I saw the trailer O.o
Awesome that it's coming out on the first game's anniversary.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Bleh, microsoft press conference videos aren't on youtube yet. I don't wanna watch just the trailer and stuff, I wanna see it as it happens during the showing :/

rhan

Smash Hero
Lol CE is going to be Reach 2. It's nice though. I just wanna play on the maps. But they kept the assasinations from Reach. So yeah. Idk about Armor Abilities though. I didn't see any in the trailer. I'm also pretty sure they'll add in more maps then the initial 7 they're going to have. They'll probably be through DLC.

Would be pretty cool to see some Halo 3 maps return.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Lol CE is going to be Reach 2. It's nice though. I just wanna play on the maps. But they kept the assasinations from Reach. So yeah. Idk about Armor Abilities though. I didn't see any in the trailer. I'm also pretty sure they'll add in more maps then the initial 7 they're going to have. They'll probably be through DLC.

Would be pretty cool to see some Halo 3 maps return.
Oh gosh I hope there are no armor abilities, if there are, I'm not buying it.

finalark

SNORLAX
For CE I'm hoping for the same old game with better graphics, maybe some minor game play enhancement (less lag input, tighter controls, ect.) and maybe some new bonus areas and such to make things interesting.

rhan

Smash Hero
The assassinations are guaranteed to be in CE. The visuals pretty much comapair to Reach. Elites look how they do in Reach. Master Chief looks a little bad imo. They could have done something with him.

If they do decided to use an armor ability, I just want Sprint to be the only one.. Jet packs are dumb. Armor Lock is broke. Holo is trollolol. Camo is pretty tactical but still trololol.

rhan

Smash Hero
You serious? I swore I heard them say that there would be. And with high enough demand they would have it online.

rhan

Smash Hero
So F8AL is right. A friend posted this on his FB like 3 seconds ago and he's a hardcore Halo fanboy.

"So the Combat Evolved remake will feature a single button graphics switch between the original and updated graphics so you can see how they changed it. It will also not have competitive multi player. Instead you will get a separate disk with the Halo Reach multi player with 7 remastered maps. Similar to what they did with ODST."

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So F8AL is right. A friend posted this on his FB like 3 seconds ago and he's a hardcore Halo fanboy.

"So the Combat Evolved remake will feature a single button graphics switch between the original and updated graphics so you can see how they changed it. It will also not have competitive multi player. Instead you will get a separate disk with the Halo Reach multi player with 7 remastered maps. Similar to what they did with ODST."
Okay, so you get online co-op, but no online competitive?
I'm waiting for Halo 4. No point.

rhan

Smash Hero
More then likely those maps will only be exclusive to the people who use the second disc that comes with CE Remake.

I'm only buying if the maps they bring back are the ones from CE I love. I can't remember the names but I really loved the giant maze with the warps n such.

rhan

Smash Hero
Nah Halo 4 is a great revival.

But I'm curious on how they will do with a new trilogy. THis is turning into some Star Wars ish.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm really hoping they'll go into detail about Onyx and or more forerunner stuff.

Halo 4 only makes sense in that it's a sequel to Halo 3... But will probably have absolutely NOTHING to do with Halo, the rings. You know, like how Halo:Reach had anything to do with the rings.

/nerd

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Yea I'd like to see some Onyx stuff too. Haven't read the book, and not sure if I'll ever be in the mood to pick up where I left off with the halo books.

Top Bottom