• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Haircuts

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
That is good. Maybe if I knew someone on a personal level who could cut my hair, maybe I'd like haircuts a little more.
Its usually pretty easy to develop some kinda of a casual relationship with your hair stylist from what I hear. Its not like you go out to the movies on friday or anything, but you can get along pretty easily if you keep going to the same person. Just find someone who can consistently do the same hair style you like just the way you want it, and keep going. its better to keep going to the same person because they learn how your hair is(because everyone's hair is different obviously) and how to cut it just right. Plus its nice to go to someone familiar.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Due to dandruff and dry scalp problems I have to keep my hair cut low. I was going to try to go for an afro and maybe short dreads but it'd take years at the rate my hair grows at. There's not really much you can do with my hair type otherwise.

L__

Smash Master
taken down because i don't want to show them anymore.

I can't stand haircuts, they take too long.

HOLY **** THOSE ARE HUGE

smash inc

Smash Cadet
I'm not a fan of haircuts my hair is fairly long.. goes down my nose but recently my mom made me get a hair cut. :(

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Mine is pretty similar to smash incs but blonde and a little shorter.

smash inc

Smash Cadet
lol yeah i highlight and dye my hair a lot. but my hair gets really really light in the sun look at the tips on page 3.

Royblazer

Smash Apprentice
I wish my hair were a tad bit thicker. It's so thin, so I can't do much with it that I know of. But I rarely style it, I just leave it down, preferably covering my ears. I have never gotten it cut by a hair cuttery place, ever. My mom or a relative has always trimmed it or cut it for me.

My little cousin on the other hand. She hasn't cut her hair once, lol. She's 6 years old now.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
My little cousin on the other hand. She hasn't cut her hair once, lol. She's 6 years old now.
Most kids can't sit still for 10 minutes without doing something. Even I can't. Little kids and haircuts just don't mix.

L__

Smash Master
My dad is using my hair as a threat when I get bad grades...

It works. >_>

Boxob

Smash Champion

New hair.

Old hair.

I love it. but it's long now, I'm going to cut a style into it, cause I'm too lazy to style it myself every morning.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
People who are bald are welcome here as well. Please inform us of the pros and cons of having no hair.

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
I love hair cuts... especially taking risky ones. When I was little, my hair was down to my butt.... I wanted it cut just above my shoulders, but the lady chopped it off at my chin, and it was horrible. That was when I was 8... after that, I never had it cut again (except for trimming split ends, of course). I let it grow until it was down to my knees... man, I loved my hair- it was gorgeous. Unfortunately, it was so hard to manage, and all the shampoo/conditioner I had to use got pretty costly.

When I joined the Army, I chopped it off again, this time to my shoulders. My hairdresser cried, lol. It was freaky for me, but ever since, I've been keeping it shorter and shorter. I chopped it off to my chin some months ago, and just about two weeks ago, I got it chopped off really short in the back, but let it come down at an angle to just a few inches below my chin. Looks sexeh, and it's easy to manage, especially since mine is sooooo thin that I have to use thickening mousse or hairspray to give it body. DX

derek.haines

Smash Ace
It's more like the anti-haircut, but I went chrome dome at the start of the summer. It's been growing back in for a few weeks now, but it was pretty righteous at the time.

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Everytime I get a haircut it usually ends up too short that it looks bad. But after a week or two I can start messing around with it. And I always try to make my hair look asiany. XP

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
To be honest, I don't want to get a hair cut, but my parents said it's too long and if I don't cut it eventually, they will cut it themselves while I am sleeping! Man this sucks, my hair is about to cover my eyes and is almost touching the end of my neck, I mean come on, I worked hard for this!!!

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
To be honest, I don't want to get a hair cut, but my parents said it's too long and if I don't cut it eventually, they will cut it themselves while I am sleeping! Man this sucks, my hair is about to cover my eyes and is almost touching the end of my neck, I mean come on, I worked hard for this!!!
All things must come to an end sometime.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Haven't cut my hair for 5 months now. But now the back hairs seem to be curling forward. I fear my hair may turn into some think like Saria D:

Any ways...the hair kinda like Brawl Link Hair style. I don't even touch it it just does that. Its like my hair is prone to get Legend of Zelda on me. Plus when playing TP i gotta keep a cap on to keep the hair getting into my eyes.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Most of the time I'm too busy to do much with my hair. Normally I have it cut a little short. it grows, I comb it back. When it gets longer I gel it first, then comb it back. When it gets even longer, or if I run out of hair gel (whichever comes first) I'll put on a hat just to keep it out of my face. Normally at this point I find a time and place to get it cut, if not, I start heading into ponytail country, and its not very pretty.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I hate haircuts. Haven't had one in like..... three years. xD I get mine occasionally trimmed, but no more than an inch. xD (To get rid of dead-ends) and yeah, it goes without saying that my hair is long. It's shoulder length, and it's really thick, and curly. And it's brown. My hair is awesome. x]

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I don't know how I missed this topic, but it makes me lawl.

Boxob, what kind of dye did you use for your old hair?
That's a difficult color.
Did it fade like that?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I think I speak for everyone when I say Derek is too close to the camera.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
I've gone through several lengths of hair, from being relatively short when I was young to longer in middle school to short to long and now to short again.

Also, now I cut my own hair (it works pretty good actually) so I can have it any length I want. I like it short now so once every few weeks I trim it down again.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Getting my hair cut is extremely boring.... But other than that, I don't really mind.

As for styles, I don't like hair that you can tell it's been obviously cut. I like natural-looking hairstlyes. Mine's sort of a mix of curly and spiky. Only reaches about 1/3rd down my forehead, so it's decently short.

Mittenkiss

Smash Cadet
I love haircuts.

I like having to have different hairstyles each time I get a haircut.
:]

Though, I usually keep getting the same haircut, until I see another haircut I want and show it to the barber.

Saché

Smash Rookie
Ahh, haircuts. <3
Is anyone else familiar with the problem, that when you finally think you've found the style you're SO GONNA KEEP FOR THE NEXT 3 years... Within 3 weeks of getting it done, you find something EVEN MORE special? And you just can't hold yourself from getting it done the next day?
... Because that's the cycle I've been having for the last 2 years. ;)
my hair has been long, short, green, blue, pink, black, red, all shades of brown and blonde... It's funny, but I like trying out different things. :laugh:
Currently it's layered, mid-lenght, half-blonde, half-black ... but I was thinking of getting a bit less traditional cut later this week, maybe with some blue hair extensions. ;)
Hair is so much fun. :lick:

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Ahh, haircuts. <3
Is anyone else familiar with the problem, that when you finally think you've found the style you're SO GONNA KEEP FOR THE NEXT 3 years... Within 3 weeks of getting it done, you find something EVEN MORE special? And you just can't hold yourself from getting it done the next day?
... Because that's the cycle I've been having for the last 2 years. ;)
my hair has been long, short, green, blue, pink, black, red, all shades of brown and blonde... It's funny, but I like trying out different things. :laugh:
Currently it's layered, mid-lenght, half-blonde, half-black ... but I was thinking of getting a bit less traditional cut later this week, maybe with some blue hair extensions. ;)
Hair is so much fun. :lick:
I've had my haircut for about 5 years. It's pretty short, and I have no problem with it.

Saché, you sound like someone who's not afraid to try new hairstyles. Nice.

Saché

Smash Rookie
I've had my haircut for about 5 years. It's pretty short, and I have no problem with it.

Saché, you sound like someone who's not afraid to try new hairstyles. Nice.
Heh, must be nice. :)
I wish i found a style I could be completely happy with for 5 years...
But I guess I'm just the type that gets bored way too easily. (...or maybe I should just stop flipping through all the new hair magazines monthly? ....nahh. )

Top Bottom