• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hackfest 3.0 @ JCaesar's Farm, Sept. 19th & 20th, Brawl+ ONLY, Melee canceled!

The Cape

Smash Master
Tantalus is now official my personal best buddy.

Mario Kart Wii + Pokemans!

So, Super Ultra Gauntlet Match anyone?

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Tantalus is now official my personal best buddy.

Mario Kart Wii + Pokemans!

So, Super Ultra Gauntlet Match anyone?
I didn't really play much of MKW but I can give it a shot, I use to be in the BDC so with all the snaking practice they gave me I should still have retained something.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Because Plank was gonna run it but can't make it now.

I just got my hands on a couple SD cards, gonna load them up with hack-free Brawl+ so unhacked Wiis will not be a problem, please bring them!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If you guys wanna do a Melee tourney on Sunday that's fine with me. As long as everyone's out by 9pm.

LAST MINUTE ANNOUNCEMENTS

+Bring sleeping stuff if you're staying over.

+Let me know when you're coming/leaving if you haven't already.

+If you need me to pick you up from the Owings Mills Metro Station (Baltimore Metro info) I'm going to ask for $5 per trip for gas compensation, regardless of how many people I'm picking up, so come with other people and split the gas money.

+If you are driving, park up behind the barn. There's plenty of room.

+Bring a TV or Wii and avoid the electricity fee.

+After about 6pm tonight, I probably won't get many chances to check this thread, so if you have any issues, call or text me (443-536-1386)

+The new codeset has not come out yet, but it should be out sometime today, and that is what we will be using. When it does come out, I recommend looking over at least your own character's changes, which will be able to be found here: www.brawlplus.net

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
JC, I might need a ride. What time will you be around the metro? If momjohns (****ing lazy) won't let me ride with Dawgy then I could just go to the metro.

Get on irc if you can.

EDIT: Or I can call you. That's cool too.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
If people want to do a melee tourney on sunday, call me after 12:30pm, I'll come over and run it

or if you just want to play, i'll come over

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
JUst to let everyone know ahead of time. Dont get mad when me and chu take 1st place in this tourny. :)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Did you and Ralph plan to spend the night at JCaesars house? I'll pick you up on my way back from the yugioh tournament at 9-9:30pm if you'd like

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
JC, what time you picking me and S0L3R up from the campus?
Either get a ride with Tant tonight, or tomorrow morning whenever I go to the metro station to pick people up I'll give you a call and pick you up at the same time. It's just the 2 of you right?

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
Yeah, it should be.

We're really not equipped to spend the night, so I think you'll have to pick us up tomorrow morning.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I'll be bringing some Richmond players with me. This is my first Brawl+ tourney but I'm excited. I was one of those who openly criticized brawl for its slower than desirable gameplay when it first came out. Now that this game plays much more like Melee with the speed ups and automatic L-canceling, the techniques for my character that I innovated on the boards and have been mastering for a year and a half are even more effective. I can't wait for this.
Hell, I should be in bed now. :laugh:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yes, it does. I went to sleep at around 1:15. Woke up at 6:00. (sighs)

Well, I'll be heading out soon, guys. Hope to see you all soon.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Good luck, TUSM!

JCaesar: I'll leave this note: If you're starting teams a bit later for the NY crew- Waffle and I will be back in time for singles, I plan on participating, he doesn't as of now, but if you have a big turn out I definitely wanna try and make it, if I'm not there can you put me in the bracket? And if I don't make it on time then I just won't play.

The yugioh tournament should be over between 3:30-4:30, with about an hour to get back to your place. so i should be at your place between 4:30-5:30.

Lobos

Smash Master
teammate dropped out at the last min......lack of teammate puts a damper on me from going since I wasn't planning on doing singles >_>

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
teammate dropped out at the last min......lack of teammate puts a damper on me from going since I wasn't planning on doing singles >_>
There are still good players looking for teammates. Plus you don't wanna miss Buffalo Wild Wings ;)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
im also gonna miss teams due to some BS, unless teams starts at like 2:30 or so which is when ill be arriving most likely. sorry vist

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I had to miss singles due to a family emergency, fun teams though, me and Lobos are a **** team.

Top Bottom