• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAB Presents: SWAGG2 - Looks like we're all about to get snowed, er, swagged in.

Thanos828

Smash Journeyman
I need a checklist. I'm going for friendlies against literally everyone.

If they were money matches I would be more broke than I already am lol

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Im getting hyped...darksalt shall rise again lol....me and pc gonna tap then imma get tapped by pc in singles
Edit: pc is a god vs fastfallers all good chars beware
:phone:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Damn T.Webb didn't wanna team with me iight I see you :(

PC i'll probably MM you there :D.

Nando do you still need a teammate?

I mean I did body you so hard at RoM4 it was like you weren't even there ;).

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
Since when have the weather people gotten anything right? They're about as reliable as Fox news.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah I had a feeling that would happen.

Venue opens around 10ish and closes at... whenever. Will depend on weather to be honest.

And guys depending on my own situation with the snow this may have to get canceled. I doubt it, but we'll see what the weather looks like tonight.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah, I was tight when I found out about the weather. I'm going to do my best to show if this is still on, but if you held it next week in the end I'd go to that too.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
This weather is really putting a damper on things. My car is ****ing stacked as hell but snow tires are not what I put my money into. If its pretty bad (snow plows aren't running yet) I might be in favor of rescheduling.

Thanos828

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm probably not gonna be able to show if the snow is like they predict.

I would definitely show if you held it next week, too.

zebra

Smash Cadet
Sad about Crush not coming.

Very happy about Charlie coming to SWAGG2. Please for the love of god do not team with me.
Still so mad at Anthony for that lol. Also, 1 inch tonight and uuh 3-5" tomorrow? Seems like more danger than my body has room for. But if it's still on I will try my best to not die on my way there. I hear Waterbury is pretty dangerous in the snow like that time they didn't cancel school and then that school bus crashed and now they get school off every time snow even thinks about showing up. /ramble

your hands...? Are too slow? Hurt when you play the character? lol

Kidding aside I actually hope we get to play at this and get that rematch that's like a year or so overdue lol

Yeah still mad I lost that Pichu MM. And I can't play Fox just yet: my hands, they aren't

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Still so mad at Anthony for that lol. Also, 1 inch tonight and uuh 3-5" tomorrow? Seems like more danger than my body has room for. But if it's still on I will try my best to not die on my way there. I hear Waterbury is pretty dangerous in the snow like that time they didn't cancel school and then that school bus crashed and now they get school off every time snow even thinks about showing up. /ramble

Yeah still mad I lost that Pichu MM. And I can't play Fox just yet: my hands, they aren't
i'm not fond of putting my life on the line for a video game either, even melee. It really depends on how bad it's gonna be tomarrow.

Also mewtwo literally beats pichu at everything. You'd have to be a massively superior player than the mewtwo player is to win it *shrugs* sorta like mewtwo vs marth actually lol

Top Bottom