• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAB Presents: SWAGG2 - Looks like we're all about to get snowed, er, swagged in.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
how many ppl u got gonzo

kinda want to get a number of how many ppl.

ANYONE SHOWING UP PLZ SAY SO NOW...ROLE CALL

rgiht now its like tentatively:

Swift
Slox
Zebra
HAB
Gonzo
flaco
life
shadowball
broomrested
thanos
larz

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Things are clearing up.

Let's do this today, homies.

Also if anyone is passing through New Britain and has some room PLEASE give my homie Aber a shout and a ride.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
tomarrow's no good for me. I have tomarrow off but it's not a real day off since i have to work in the early morning on monday (as in i have to be up @ 3:15 AM to go to work) so today was the best bet.

And i'm patiently awaiting the name change on here. ''shadowball'' is no longer my tag

:phone:

Thanos828

Smash Journeyman
Have to wait for my mom to wake up before I can ask and get a definite yes.

EDIT: My mom's skeptical about me going in the snow. It's still snowing up in East Granby, and apparently it's not going to stop for a while.

Unfortunately, I'm probably not going to be able to make it.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
If this were next weekend you might lose a few people but you would gain infinitely more (Myself, Mafia, KevinM, HaileyM, CK, probably some other RI/WPI kids like DarkDragoon, maybe even some tristate kids like G$). Up to you though, big homie HAB. Much luck to you in whatever you choose.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i don't think the springfield crew's gonna make it to this now. It's an hour drive in good conditions and i'm not getting use of a car that's good in this s**t until after 4. :\

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
well its stopped snowing over here for a while now, you still running it today HAB? unfortunatly running it next week would trow off people who have to ask for days off work. If i was him id try running it both day's but i know how hard it is to reserve a venue

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Also for those who straight up cannot make it down today, I'm sorry but today's just the day that works.

Consider SWAGG2 a snow blowout, but just be on the lookout for SWAGG3.

I don't know how I'm going to top this promotional poster, though...

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
well it stopped snowing a while ago, and some streets are alredy plowed, but some people just are afraid to drive unless the sun is giving them a blowjob. whatever next tourney you set up i'll just take a bus ride there ;)

L1F3

Smash Cadet
sigh*

i was looking forward to this lol even tho i have no money, i couldve at least played some casuals and such... taking a bus is out of the question for me. the matchup is 9-1 poverty lol

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
We should start a "Get Larz to (insert tournament here) fund" so he can bribe his parents to let him go to the next one. On another note, this was a fun smashfest or whatever you want to call it. Had fun playing with those Ellington guys and swift, slox and hab. Mad respect for Hab for pulling off a nair->hammer(9) at 0%. It was pretty cool.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Zebra actually has Protection from Nine Hammers. Don't know what sorcery he used to get that ability.

SWAGG3 is forthcoming. Gotta crosscheck the tourney schedule and Vortex's schedule and... well, my schedule.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Larz (and apparently BoomRested) will have their names added to the list of "Nugguhs who thought HAB was black". This list features such hallowed and respected names as Toasty, Zoso, and probably many others who won't admit to it.

For those who want to enjoy the deliciousness of SWAGG2, enjoy:

http://www.twitch.tv/habulous/b/306163990

Post your highlight timestamps because I'm too lazy to do so.

EDIT: 2nd vid (http://www.twitch.tv/habulous/b/306174619) - 1:33:22 - The Birth of Glastonbury DI

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
I'm honored to be on such a list. In other news, I have yet to meet Crush at a tournament. So I'm sad.

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
Kinda want to get this to 400 posts. Meh.
Edit: Saw HAB's post about Glastonbury DI. That moment will be forever remembered in smash history.

Top Bottom