• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAB Presents: S.W.A.G.G. #1 [PC CHRIS IN CT!?] LAST CHANCE PRACTICE FOR ROM4!!!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
so hyped for this
As am I, good sir!

Spencer (Rep) just confirmed that he's bringing all his setups, including the one with Rick Astley Kingdom. I'm effing hyped.

Also! In case anyone is wondering, I believe there will be a livestream at this. I have the necessary software and the store has a powerful desktop. If I get the necessary cables, we'll be straight. That doesn't mean Alex and Cris shouldn't bring their livestreaming setup nonetheless!

And along with TVs and Gamecube setups, if you guys (like Slox) have recording setups, I would suggest that you...

BRING TVS AND SETUPS

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I mean, it's best to have a livestream set-up in advance. Up to you though, I mean I could always ask Johnathan if he can stream.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I know it is, but the fact is that I worry we won't have the necessary HARDWARE (cables) to livestream. I'm still trying to find some time to sit down with my peeps at the venue and work on it but for obvious work-john-related reasons, it may not be so easy.

BRING TVS AND SETUPS

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
SWAGG2?

The owner told me if it goes as well as he hopes he'd like to do them as often as possible.

EDIT: Like one every two-to-four weeks often.

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
SWAGG2?

The owner told me if it goes as well as he hopes he'd like to do them as often as possible.

EDIT: Like one every two-to-four weeks often.
You should definitely do that, there's a big lack of CT tournaments and they're pretty infrequent even when they are in CT. Plus you'll all get to hear me yell BOOM RESTED whenever I get a rest.

:phone:

S l o X

Smash Champion
You should definitely do that, there's a big lack of CT tournaments and they're pretty infrequent even when they are in CT. Plus you'll all get to hear me yell BOOM RESTED whenever I get a rest.

a tourney every three weeks would be legit. wish vortex opened earlier. :D

Max?

Smash Champion
PC is going out to this and trying to convince me to drive. My car sucks, I don't have money and I'm lazy but we'll see.

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
This is gonna be sick. My first tourney ever and all these people going. hyyyypppppppeeeeeeeee

:phone:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Max I will give you five dollars for gas if you bring Niko and PC with you, honestly.

Also I'm pretty sure we can just all play some Catan afterwards.

Did I mention there's one of the most shady-*** bars in all of the shady-*** city of Waterbury in the same plaza as Vortex?

There's also a Chuck E. Cheese across the street.

Aber

Smash Journeyman
Definitley hitting up chuck E. Cheese at some point their pizza is pretty legit........Also OTG/PC/Niko if you guys wanted a place to stay close to the venue u could spend the night at CCSU in new britian.....It's like 15 20 mins away or so

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol you guys know you need a child to enter Chuk E Cheese right (browses thread)..

Max?

Smash Champion
If we come up we can't crash, Chris has work in the morning. I'm 50/50 on this, but I think Chris is coming no matter what.

Aber

Smash Journeyman
work saturday day of the tourney? I was saying friday u could if u wanted to maybe u thought i meant saturday

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Rep should be able to (while he's there)

And Slox said he might be?

I wish I could, but drivers for my recording software stopped working at Windows XP.

Still gotta get on a new one.

BRING TVS AND RECORDING SETUPS

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
HAB I feel really bad about this but I most likely won't be able to attend since I do not have a ride as well as I'm****ingbrokeas**** >_> I would've made the trip via transit but it'll be too pricey for me and then venue+entering would be more. It's too much for me =/ I'm really sorry...

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Not looking too likely that I'm going now.
HAB I feel really bad about this but I most likely won't be able to attend since I do not have a ride as well as I'm****ingbrokeas**** >_> I would've made the trip via transit but it'll be too pricey for me and then venue+entering would be more. It's too much for me =/ I'm really sorry...
Doubly tight.

But I understand. OT if you find yourself coming down to CT just hit a brother up. We do need to chill and what not. I hope to see you and the big celebrity Niko sometime soon. And if PC doesn't show up he's mad fake.

Cris I understand it's a long ride. It's definitely expensive too. Trust me, I know from when I was going to school. It's why I usually never went home that often. Maybe next time? If the turnout is as good as we're hoping, these should happen on a fairly regular basis so maybe when funds are more appropriate it can happen.

Everyone else... homies better show up. :)

Max?

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry HABtabulous, I was 50/50 on going in the first place and there just isn't enough motivation on my part/my crew to make the drive in my busted *** shaginwagon. Once when I move out to Danbury you'll be seeing more of the OT than you like.

Top Bottom