• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL=- MD/VA crew thread =^_^=

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
Ha Ha You Lose
H2YL
Est. 2002

H2YL is one of the greatest Smash crews of all time. Throughout the history of competitive Melee, H2YL was consistently at the top. Now with Brawl's release, H2YL has continued its tradition of greatness. Or as Mild would say, greatfulness.

Azen Zagenite
Melee Main(s): Marth
Melee Secondaries: Every other character
Brawl Main(s): Lucario
Brawl Secondaries: Every other character

Although H2YL has never had a leader, Azen has been the closest. A lot of H2YL's success can be attributed to Azen's love of Smash and character diversity. Azen has consistently motivated the rest of H2YL to "step it up". Azen has never been heavy on technical ability; instead, he relies on playing with the mindgames to give his opponents migraines.

Chillindude829
Melee Main(s): Fox
Melee Secondaries: Marth, Jiggly, Sheik, Falco, Falcon
Brawl Main(s): Falco, Snake, Dedede, Metaknight
Brawl Secondaries: Wolf, Fox, Zero Suit Samus, Pit, Pokemon Trainer, Ike

Throughout the course of competitive Melee, Chillin was the sole member of H2YL who never took an extended hiatus or decided he was somehow West Coast (LOL). Chillin started out as the underdog usually because he was a few years younger than the rest of the group, but due to diligence in his training, he became one of the top members. He is especially known for his prowess at teams.

Chu Datz
Melee Main(s): Ice Climbers
Melee Secondaries: Pikachu, Pichu, Fox, Young Link, Game & Watch
Brawl Main(s): Kirby
Brawl Secondaries: Ness, Ice Climbers, Pokemon Trainer

In the days of Melee, Chu was the last member to join H2YL. His ability to excel with uncommonly used characters made him a tricky opponent for anyone. He also is known for his ability to thrive under pressure. When Brawl was first released, Chu seemed to be struggling to find his character, but once his Kirby mentor Gonzo showed up, Chu finally found the right character he needed and has become the best Kirby in the nation.

Chinesahh
Melee Main(s): Fox
Melee Secondaries: Donkey Kong, Marth, Peach, Falcon
Brawl Main(s): Donkey Kong, Fox
Brawl Secondaries: Marth, Pit, Wolf

Travis is the newest member of H2YL, and the only member to have been added since 2002. He is the most technical member, but he still has mindgames on par with the rest of the group. Toward the end of competitive Melee he started to show his true potential including placing top 5 at the extremely competitive C3 tournaments at the end of 2007. In Brawl his Donkey Kong is unrivaled in the MD/VA area.

Retired Members
-Anden Hellseenkee
-Jtanic
-Mild Soss

Says he's in Team Ben but is secretly in H2YL
-Neo

H2YL fo' life, son

hova

Smash Champion
lmao@ tales crew battle... don't forget

Mario Super Sluggers
Mario/Sonic Olympics
Big Brain Academy
SUPER DODGEBALL!!!!

edit: ClayCooters have officially changed our name to the WonderChefs

ChuDat

Smash Master
wtf at
<------ avatar

Announcement -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Bi-weekly (maybe) this weekend!

Brawl hosted by: Punjab
Melee hosted by:
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv - this sexy guy down here

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
*trips you as you run*

sooo h2yl vs originals it will happen soon enough :)

but i gotta write a description paper wahhhhhhh

Reioumu

Smash Lord
****, this topic is too goodz.
@Redd's sig: D: I was in TA too lol.

Either way, I think Azen is trying some crazy mindgames on posting this topic... I'm afraid.
-Rei

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Beer Pong crew battle?

and hellz yeah i cant wait until ChuZ next final biweekly!! hope i can actually make it...

fatty chuz ftw

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Papa Travis like three days after we played I went back to Grandad DK's place and did so much better at beerpong the second time through. THE TIME IS NOW SIR! THE FUTURE IS WHERE WE SHALL DETERMINE WHETHER I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO ANNIHILATE YOU IN THIS GAME OF GENTLEMEN! LEZ GOEZ

chillindude829

Smash Master
azen good clux in texas son. beat m2k plz.

travis when is ur **** coming to chus tomorrow? late at night?

oh yeah chu we are coming to your house tomorrow.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
bowser is the only reason why i still play brawl

Top Bottom