• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL=- MD/VA crew thread =^_^=

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nice crew thread, Azen.

Did someone mention MK: Wii crew battles? That game is amazing, but I haven't unlocked everything yet.

chillindude829

Smash Master
ok. inui you f*cking homo, no one in this crew likes you or wants to see the stupid sh*t you post, so please f*ck off forever

m2k you can post but dont spam our ****

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to honour your request. I'll post in a very civil manner every time, however.
U said it, so you must pay me 10 cents everytime u dont lmao with the bailout plan this will def help me pay my tuition if my loans f*ck me over!!!!

chillindude829

Smash Master
maybe i can get tope or someone to warn you, since posting in this thread when no one in this crew wants to see you post probably qualifies as flaming

boss8

Smash Hero
hahaha wow chillin we all noe originals will give you guys a run for your money......

CK
boss
korn
candy

vs

chu
chillin
azen
chinesahh

BRING IT!! 5$ per person...........

and when we win i dont wanna hear any johns...... XD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Oh man side bets anyone? That would be one heck of a battle to watch

I say me and EE do commentary, I do the play by play and EE can do the color (a.k.a. trash talk) commentary, he has a natural talent for it

Chillin- at cyberden a few weeks ago they had an ad on their bulletin board for a smash tournament at the end of October (25th?) unless something has changed since then. But as of Sept. 27th they were planning on having another smash bros. brawl tourney at the end of the month

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
H2YL should come over and play me more often. Brawl? Melee? Mario Kart? Tales of Symphonia? Mario Baseball? Pokemon Puzzle League? Megaman 9? Bomberman Blast?

chillindude829

Smash Master
no im down for pride crew battles. its just less intense when there's no money on the line. but if they really think they can beat us and wanna put money on it then why not?

hova

Smash Champion
dude, halloween night crew battle at Chu's

ClayCooters/WonderChefs/D-Block/Jancc/TA vs. H2YL

*pound*

Top Bottom