• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL=- MD/VA crew thread =^_^=

chillindude829

Smash Master
i think he means CH2 where we did a crew tourney afterward. but the main event wasn't crews, it was teams or singles (both of which i won btw cuz im the best)

BlackaDenBlack

Smash Cadet
Ha Ha You Lose
H2YL
Est. 2002

H2YL is one of the greatest Smash crews of all time. Throughout the history of competitive Melee, H2YL was consistently at the top. Now with Brawl's release, H2YL has continued its tradition of greatness. Or as Mild would say, greatfulness.

Azen Zagenite
Melee Main(s): Marth
Melee Secondaries: Every other character
Brawl Main(s): Lucario
Brawl Secondaries: Every other character

Although H2YL has never had a leader, Azen has been the closest. A lot of H2YL's success can be attributed to Azen's love of Smash and character diversity. Azen has consistently motivated the rest of H2YL to "step it up". Azen has never been heavy on technical ability; instead, he relies on playing with the mindgames to give his opponents migraines.

Chillindude829
Melee Main(s): Fox
Melee Secondaries: Marth, Jiggly, Sheik, Falco, Falcon
Brawl Main(s): Falco, Snake, Dedede, Metaknight
Brawl Secondaries: Wolf, Fox, Zero Suit Samus, Pit, Pokemon Trainer, Ike

Throughout the course of competitive Melee, Chillin was the sole member of H2YL who never took an extended hiatus or decided he was somehow West Coast (LOL). Chillin started out as the underdog usually because he was a few years younger than the rest of the group, but due to diligence in his training, he became one of the top members. He is especially known for his prowess at teams.

Chu Datz
Melee Main(s): Ice Climbers
Melee Secondaries: Pikachu, Pichu, Fox, Young Link, Game & Watch
Brawl Main(s): Kirby
Brawl Secondaries: Ness, Ice Climbers, Pokemon Trainer

In the days of Melee, Chu was the last member to join H2YL. His ability to excel with uncommonly used characters made him a tricky opponent for anyone. He also is known for his ability to thrive under pressure. When Brawl was first released, Chu seemed to be struggling to find his character, but once his Kirby mentor Gonzo showed up, Chu finally found the right character he needed and has become the best Kirby in the nation.

Chinesahh
Melee Main(s): Fox
Melee Secondaries: Donkey Kong, Marth, Peach, Falcon
Brawl Main(s): Donkey Kong, Fox
Brawl Secondaries: Marth, Pit, Wolf

Travis is the newest member of H2YL, and the only member to have been added since 2002. He is the most technical member, but he still has mindgames on par with the rest of the group. Toward the end of competitive Melee he started to show his true potential including placing top 5 at the extremely competitive C3 tournaments at the end of 2007. In Brawl his Donkey Kong is unrivaled in the MD/VA area.

Retired Members
-Anden Hellseenkee
-Jtanic
-Mild Soss

Says he's in Team Ben but is secretly in H2YL
-Neo

H2YL fo' life, son

It would be dope to actually play you guys...

chillindude829

Smash Master
there's no leader. if there HAD to be one, it would prob be azen cuz he's the best. it's like how KM used to be for TA; no one called him a leader but if there had to be one it'd be him. who really has a crew leader anyway?

although if people did have them...

cooters- g-reg or hova
originals- id say boss is the crew leader
dark hawks- thumbs or yoster
jlb- slikvik

Lobos

Smash Master
there's no leader. if there HAD to be one, it would prob be azen cuz he's the best. it's like how KM used to be for TA; no one called him a leader but if there had to be one it'd be him. who really has a crew leader anyway?

although if people did have them...

cooters- g-reg or hova
originals- id say boss is the crew leader
dark hawks- thumbs or yoster
jlb- slikvik
Actually it would be lukky since he is the best one but since the crew was started by several people we don't have an official leader.

chillindude829

Smash Master
****ing cactuar

and ive still never played lukky except in teams, i just assumed slikvik is better cuz lukky hasn't been going to tourneys. plus he uses MK so its hard to give him too much credit

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
chillin, lukky is better. he usually places top 5 whenever he goes to a tourney with a couple of non-top 5 placings. mk or not the dude has taken out boss, neo, forte, g-reg, korn, plus other notables that i can't remember off the top of my head.

also, following your logic, you shouldn't give omni any credit. he uses mk, and he hasn't shown up to a tourney in months...but he's still easily better than every player in md right now

chillindude829

Smash Master
well like i said ive never played lukky, and i didn't know he's done that much in tourney. so it's hard to judge how good he is. i've played omni and i know from experience that he's good

Top Bottom