• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL=- MD/VA crew thread =^_^=

D

Deleted member

wow you can't just gank my invite.

everyone post in here a lot so I have an excuse to sticky this topic. lol

chillindude829

Smash Master
you dont need an excuse mow, we're ****ing h2yl, i mean come on.

azen just come to virginia tech and play me in smash/tatsunoko/guilty gear/mario kart 64, i have honor

chinesahh

Smash Lord
no wtf azen come to md and play me in tvc, sc, smash, halo, cod4/5 or whatever.

in regards to the other invites

you chill with chu all the time

dmbrandon is gay

mow is gay

greg just wants your honor

chillin eats dick

and who the **** is mogwai

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Wherever you go, let me know 'cuz I'm godly at all the games that have been mentioned.

CoD4 - P90 w/Silencer. Get *****.
Starcraft - Terran and Zerg. Get *****.
TvC - Roll, Casshern, Joe, Polymer, Karas, Chun Li, Alex, Ryu, and DORONJO. Get *****.

You guys all play on the 360? So gaaays. Get a freaking PS3.

But fa'real, someone come pick me up if **** is going down.

I'm serious.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
and who the **** is mogwai
ohaithur, I play starcraft. I searched my name yesterday when I was bored at work and saw Pakman summoning me to play vs. Thumbs and Yoster.

candy do you play on LT?
LT, ewwwwwwwww! Play better balanced iccup maps, LT has too many stupid imbalances (terran @ 3 can shoot at 12's ramp from high ground with Tanks, LOL).

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

LOL if only I had a phone. Still waiting.

If I were to ever get decent in Starcraft I'd have to overcome my weaknesses in games: memorization and tech skill LOL. I thought tvc was hard in those two aspects.. didn't know starcraft was leagues ahead. I'll keep trying, maybe it'll help make my overall gaming better.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Sweet! This thread got stickied LOLZ

Hey azen, did u msg me today? What did u want to tell me?

Oh btw, I have a flat azz tire =/. Can u bring me to Hat's tournament tomorrow? I was debating going to DK's tonight and chillin, but I can't since I have to fix my tire tomorrow =_=.

Alright mangz lemme know!

PS: Tryna chill mangz?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Hey guys. I am planning on going to that NC tournament on March 21st-22nd. In my car will most likely be myself, Cactuar, Scar and M2K.

The tournament is 2 days Sat is Melee and Sun is Barwl.

Philly is about 8 hours from the tournament. We would like to drive some of the way down on Friday night(3-20) stay somewhere and then leave for the remainder of the trip Saturday morning. I was thinking about getting a hotel, but if one of you friendly MD/VA smashers could house us I would really appreciate it.

The thread is here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=210642

Any takers?

chinesahh

Smash Lord
what maps do you guys play? cuz today i got ***** by two terrans cuz of ledge drops and homo gayness

Scar

#HarveyDent
mow are you gonna be at chu's when we drive down? you should stop over so i can **** YOU lolololol

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
what maps do you guys play? cuz today i got ***** by two terrans cuz of ledge drops and homo gayness
http://www.iccup.com/files/view/iCCup_Season_7_Full_mappack_02.html

Those are the most recent iccup maps, they're all pretty good, but some of them can be tricky to learn.

Python is like a more balanced Lost Temple and is pretty much the standard map.

Other than that, I play stuff that I see replays of since I tend to see a lot of the ins and outs of maps in pro games.

Top Bottom