• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

chillindude829

Smash Master
i saw this in the original post:

The only downside is we have a 64 people cap right now. If more people want to come we can get an even bigger room that can fit 100 people.
are the hosts prepared for more than 100 people? i think this might get up to 150 to be honest. not saying it definitely will or anything... but it's good to be prepared just in case, and i think its pretty likely this tourney will break the 100 person mark.

Option 3: Vilt's Apartment: At Vilt's apartment complex we can rent a room for 60 dollars a night its a pretty decent size. So that's the reason for the small housing fee I need, but me being nice I would cover like 20 or 10 dollars for this, so you won't spend a lot of your precious money (15-20 Minutes Away from the Venue).
also vilt is this option still available? i was wondering if there are multiple rooms available to rent? ie could we rent our own room?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Haha, I got a scratch in my throat late that night (the feeling like you know you'll be sick the next day) and used zicam and felt fine the next morning. stuff works

I like how the melee scene is looking for HERB.. there will be so many epic matches. Vilt, what if chillin's right and 150 some people show up.. we got that covered?

chillindude829

Smash Master
Yo chillin are you getting a room or staying at my apartment?
dunno yet. 45 min from the venue is a little inconvenient, mainly cuz we have to drive 2+ hours saturday morning/sunday night so we don't wanna have to add more driving than we need to. if getting a room is an option, i'll discuss with people i'm coming with and we'll see. how many people can you house? i could be coming down with like up to 10 people lol

lord karn

Smash Master
dunno yet. 45 min from the venue is a little inconvenient, mainly cuz we have to drive 2+ hours saturday morning/sunday night so we don't wanna have to add more driving than we need to. if getting a room is an option, i'll discuss with people i'm coming with and we'll see. how many people can you house? i could be coming down with like up to 10 people lol
I have bed/couch space for about 6-7 people, but can fit more than that if people sleep on the floor. We also have several setups, so there will be no shortage of tvs.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We ain't got too much longer, now.

I just hope the streaming idea does work. Otherwise I'll be sitting in a row boat with no paddle.

Anyway, will tourney matches take place where the stream will be set up? If so, I doubt the set up will be a hindrance so long as the TV isn't laggy. The stream should be the only thing experiencing lag of any kind.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Apparently 'Apolo' or Connor went to Billfest sick. He was coughing alot.

Because I'm home sick, and I noticed a few others were sick too.
A lot of people at the tourney were sick. Me, LoZR, Duo (iirc), and like, two other people reported sniffles.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I can pay for some people Hotels. :3

Like I'll help chip in for OOS

Top Bottom