• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HAHAHA! This should get Tope and his crew to come, if they weren't planning on coming in the first place. Unfortunately, I could get any more recent than Jubilee pics. Oh well, the message will get across very well.

March 21-22

rhan

Smash Hero
Because Brawl is the best!!

(looks both ways for Dark Hart)
No.

Somebody said something about this tourney needing more hype?

*Points to sig* Done.

Take it. Wear it. Love it.
*Drools*

Thanks you for blessing us with this!

I'll keep the sig to help you guys, but because of this I'm not going. I can only make it Sunday, and I'm not coming for Brawl only. I know you guys are just catering to what everyone wants and I'm totally fine with that.

Bro love everyone.
I'm sad now.... :(

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
HAHAHA! This should get Tope and his crew to come, if they weren't planning on coming in the first place. Unfortunately, I could get any more recent than Jubilee pics. Oh well, the message will get across very well.

March 21-22
Holy christ.

Tope's beard is going to send you a ****ing bomb in the mail. XD

That is f'n hilarious!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well . . . I'm glad someone likes it. I just fear I'm gonna gain ungodly amounts of infractions and bans because Tope is a Mod and all.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i dunno, maybe go ask him about it?

Or change it to say "topes coming and dr peepee's going to get his revenge, will you be there to witness the events?"

BEHR

Smash Hero
Zio I love it I think his beard is longer now I saw a pic of it on Facebook.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

March 21-22
ok... EVERYBODY LOOK @ DARK HART --> when dr pp responds... what kinda look / pose is that... lol... if only his kneck could bend any further

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Why can't you come on Saturday, Lucas?
Well, my parents are really mean and stuff, and Saturday is my Dad's birthday. "Hey dadm I was wondering if I could go to Greensboro for 2 days to play a video game you think it completely ********. Oh by the way, it's during your birthday." Not sure that would go over too well. That's why I was so excited when Melee was on Sunday, because I wouldn't have to miss it. I'll see what I can do about going Saturday, but no promises. Maybe I'll pop in on Sunday for some friendlies or something.

Because Brawl is the best!!

(looks both ways for Dark Hart)
Not going to lie, I officially hate Brawl. Soooooo much.

;_;

Eh . . . I was bored . . . s-should I remove it?
ZIO I think it's really good, and really funny.

I'm sad now.... :(
Like I just said to mask, I'll see what I can do.

Vilt

Smash Lord
I have become a Brawl+ addict. I stole a sd card and now need to get the stuff cause Brawl+ is too good.

DH Tell your dad that he'll have others b days. You'll be there next year. xD

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

Just tell your dad he just got derp'd and come anyways....

BRAWL VILT... u just went down in my bff list

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
BRAWL is low tier, no matter how much like melee it is... (except for lucas is nasty)

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
well Lucas, no matter what day you come, we'll still be able to play Melee. I'll keep my setup with Melee both days.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
VILT. if we happen 2 find a free wii.... IM GONNA SHOW U HOW MY LUCAS ROLLS MAN (PK THUNDAH) man... sparkley

Vilt

Smash Lord
As long as it's a cube. My cube will be there so MELEE! But I want all Wiis on Brawl cause that **** takes forever!

Shep I want it now!

Vilt

Smash Lord
It's in greensboro. that much i know. PTI airport?

Edit: Piedmont Triad International Airport Greensboro NC

Top Bottom