• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gypsy's Little Signature Shop Of Horrors [CLOSED] // Chiseling Away In My Dungeon

XACE-K

Smash Master
Aww man, I'm sorry. I was mad... You all know how I get. >_< I was just really disappointed because I was really looking forward to it. Sorry for being an ***. :(

And, I'd loooove to take you up on your offer, but at this point, I think I'd just be a nuisance. :ohwell:

I'll try to get caught up on requests this week. I got Photoshop working again, and I'll try extra hard. Hopefully, I can find a way to make it up to you all. I'll think about what I should do next after that.

Sorry all.
It's okay, I can wait.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Hey, could one of you guys make me a sig as awesome as the Lucario ones?

Directions:

- Mario on it
- 400x100
- Make it real good

And that's it, thanks.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Woah, I haven't been here in forever. Dropping nostalgia bombs everywhere. Sorry to bump a dead thread, but I'm considering doing this again. I just remember'd how much fun this was.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
So... are you gonna?
Yeah, sure, why not? Whew. I have no idea where to start. :laugh: I haven't anything better to do with my time.

Oh, I found those unfinished signatures on my computer. I'll upload what I had finished in a moment. I'unno why, just am.

-edit-

I'm open to requests. It may or may not be any good.

-PS-

O D I N, do you happen to know what happened to my signature you made me, many long, long years ago?? I seem to have misplaced it...

-edit dos-

Here they were:

Not finished, but a stroll down memory lane. :)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah, sure, why not? Whew. I have no idea where to start. :laugh: I haven't anything better to do with my time.

Oh, I found those unfinished signatures on my computer. I'll upload what I had finished in a moment. I'unno why, just am.

-edit-

I'm open to requests. It may or may not be any good.

-PS-

O D I N, do you happen to know what happened to my signature you made me, many long, long years ago?? I seem to have misplaced it...

-edit dos-

Here they were:

Not finished, but a stroll down memory lane. :)

Which one?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It's wonderful to see another person reopen a shop. :) Your signatures are nice, good luck!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Which one?
The Samsu one. It was comic book-style. I'unno if you remember, but it was the only one you made me. I was too dumb at the time to save it and host it on my own web account, sorry. Actually, if your Photobucket account is open to public, I'll just find it myself and get it. Thanks. :)

Ooh these are really good! If you could:

Stock: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=8
Text: Broken Laws
Size: Same size as your Lucario example.
Color : Whatever you think looks best :)
Animation: If you could, could you try rain? If it looks bad you just take it off if you want.

Please and thank you if you choose to do mine. :)
~np~

Actually, yes, there's a problem: the link's broke. :(

Also--Which Lucario example? There's two. I assume the first one, but y'know...

It's wonderful to see another person reopen a shop. :) Your signatures are nice, good luck!
Thank you very much, kind sir.

-edit-

Oh, if a mod could move this to the signature shoppe subforum, I'd be grateful. This thread predates it, apparently. I'm not sure if that's a problem or not. :/ Or I could just make a new one, doesn't matter. If there is a problem, le'me know please.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hehe...I'm a girl <3 ;)

I'd love to request a sig from you as well:

Image (it's a stock) - http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Yinkie/NessSSBBpose.png
(if you want a larger image, just tell me I'd be glad to find you another)
Text - Y1NK
Size - I'll leave that entirely up to you, maybe the same size as your current signature
Styles and Color - Once again, up to you. I trust you know what looks good <3
Animation - Maybe some animation over my name or the Yo-Yo? You pick.

Thank you, if you can't do it, that's completely fine!

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
hi!

stock: Samushttp://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3600000/Dark-Samus-nintendo-wii-3623344-425-225.jpg
Link http://old-wizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/link_heros-bow.jpg

text: (put it in the middle of the sig) CA$H (in large green letters)
(underneath CA$H but small green letters) The Best in Minnesota

size: 425 x 150

color: the same as the stock but lettering in green

characters: if It's not too much, could you make Samus a little smaller and put her near the right of the sig and Put a green Link on the left of the sig, with his bow charged. Also put Young Link standing right beside Link. I provided a link to each pic. if you can, can you make Link a little smaller and facing with his bow the opposite direction. If not, just please put Samus and Link in there with the text in the middle

animation/effects: make the end of Samus's gun hand glow like she has a charge shot ready

Thanks a bunch if you can do this!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Hehe...I'm a girl <3 ;)

I'd love to request a sig from you as well:

Image (it's a stock) - http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Yinkie/NessSSBBpose.png
(if you want a larger image, just tell me I'd be glad to find you another)
Text - Y1NK
Size - I'll leave that entirely up to you, maybe the same size as your current signature
Styles and Color - Once again, up to you. I trust you know what looks good <3
Animation - Maybe some animation over my name or the Yo-Yo? You pick.

Thank you, if you can't do it, that's completely fine!
Sorry, after a while I've just come to assume. -and yeah, on that now.

Here you are. Not sure if I met expectations (given, it's seriously been a year since I've made one of these, haha).

[edit]herp de derp[/edit]

Ah yeah, that sig Gypsy. Man, that takes me back. ^_^
Still my fav. :lick:

hi!

stock: Samushttp://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3600000/Dark-Samus-nintendo-wii-3623344-425-225.jpg

text: (put it in the middle of the sig) CA$H (in large green letters)
(underneath CA$H but small green letters) The Best in Minnesota

size: 425 x 150

color: the same as the stock but lettering in green

characters: if It's not too much, could you make Samus a little smaller and put her near the right of the sig and Put a green Link on the left of the sig, with his bow charged. Also put Young Link standing right beside Link. I provided a link to each pic. if you can, can you make Link a little smaller and facing with his bow the opposite direction. If not, just please put Samus and Link in there with the text in the middle

animation/effects: make the end of Samus's gun hand glow like she has a charge shot ready

Thanks a bunch if you can do this!
Mhm, no problem.

Broken Laws

Smash Rookie
That looks great! I think i'll use the 1st one.

If you could, could you possibly change "Broken Law" to "Broken Laws" (with an s please.)

If not that's fine. Thanks for the siggy! :)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If I may request 2?

Image: http://www.guildinn.com/gallery/images/27/1_Itachi-look.png
Text: Tery
Size / style / color: This is all up to you. I've looked at your work and you know what you're capable of. :D
Animation: I dunno if it's rash, but could you make like a black rain effect or something?
I wish I had an example to show you, but if you can't, some animation on my name would be great enough.
---
Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/Kenpachi render/svial/Anime render/th_Zaraki-Render-SV.png
Text: Terywj
Size / style / color: This (again) is all up to you. :)
Animation: Anything you'd like. Again maybe the text would be cool.

Thanks! And let me know if you need anything changed / terminated!

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/luigi/Nick9798/luigi.jpg
Background: I would like something like the background of luigi's final smash, but if it doesnt work, then please just do whatever it takes to make it good
Text: Weegee #1!!!
Size: the standard
Animation: Ive seen youve made some animation on some of them. All I request (if possible is that if you could make the luigi's green smash background thingy (if you make it) kinda wavy

Eh nothing else. I hope you make it nice

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Can i request a sig?

Size: 380x120
Image: http://allisbrawl.com/img/characters/brawl/37_1.jpg
Background: Black/Dark purple (little on the blue side)
Text: Dynomite
Theme: purple flames or thorns on a black background.
Animation: white/yellish light behind wario (kinda want it to look like the purple thorns represent evil and wario represents good.)

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
I wuold like an avie, and a sig. (Matching ones.)
Sig
Size: Standard
Image: Olimar
Background: (Read animation)
Text: None
Theme: Somfin cool.
Animation: Like Olimar's Space ship flying away from Distant planet (His final smash.)
_________________________________________________________________________________
Avie
Size: Standard
Image: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs28/300W/f/2008/107/1/0/Brawl___Pikmin_and_Olimar_by_Wes2299.jpg
Text: None
Theme: Same as sig

I don't know if you do avies but. If you do will you?

Hope it looks good
-Ie

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Well, I've had a busy week--which is unusual for me. So yeah, falling a little behind over here (already, dohoho). I'll try to get some done tonight. Tomorrow's my birthday and Sunday I'm taking a small trip, so probably not much this weekend, but I'll get caught up soon, hopefully. I'll close up 'til then.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Not to worry, I know how that goes!

Please finish whenever you get the chance.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Well, I've had a busy week--which is unusual for me. So yeah, falling a little behind over here (already, dohoho). I'll try to get some done tonight. Tomorrow's my birthday and Sunday I'm taking a small trip, so probably not much this weekend, but I'll get caught up soon, hopefully. I'll close up 'til then.
Anytime is a good time! Still, if you can't finish it, it's ok.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I went for a simple, old-school themed sortuhthing. I know it's nothing flashy, or artsy, but I really liked it. If you want me to try again, I'd be more than happy to. Oh! and I was going to make them walking, lol, but it's impossible to make it background-less like that and animate. Imageready doesn't let you animate PNGs, only GIFs. Sadface. I should prolly invest in Adobe Flash, haha.

Put a green Link on the left of the sig, with his bow charged. Also put Young Link standing right beside Link. I provided a link to each pic.
I'm not sure what you meant by Young Link, but you didn't provide a link for him (pun unintended, haha). Also, I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but having two pictures on far ends of a signature usually doesn't work out well. (Just letting you know). But, I'll do my best!!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I went for a simple, old-school themed sortuhthing. I know it's nothing flashy, or artsy, but I really liked it. If you want me to try again, I'd be more than happy to. Oh! and I was going to make them walking, lol, but it's impossible to make it background-less like that and animate. Imageready doesn't let you animate PNGs, only GIFs. Sadface. I should prolly invest in Adobe Flash, haha.

I actually like it just the way it is, but I have ONE tiny problem. My name is a just a little too hard to read. Believe me I love how it is, with the Onett backround and the four heroes. :) That's really all I can think of to change and I love it Lee.

EDIT: actually just the 1 in that spot is hard to read, I hope you don't get mad at me.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
If you haven't started on mine yet, I need the max height of my sig to be 80 pixels. But don't worry about it if you have made any progress on it yet.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey it looks great, and you even animated it! You didn't have to man, but you did. I'm using it and I'll give credit too. :)

<3 Yink

Top Bottom