• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gypsy's Little Signature Shop Of Horrors [CLOSED] // Chiseling Away In My Dungeon

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
LiTTLE SIGNATURE SHOP
-OF-
HORRORS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Update 01-08-10: Busy Beaver**
Working on requests. Closed until I'm finished (which means no more requests!!). Please and thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya there. I'm Gypsy. As some of you may know, I had a shop before, but due to my involvement in a certain Ridley incident, I was banned. In the meantime my shop died, and I never really bothered to open it up again. Recently I've decided to get back into signature making, so here I am, and here's my shop. Welcome. :)

I do the usual sig shop stuff, such as signatures, avatars, and userbars. I am not very experienced in other areas like wallpapers and backgrounds, but I am willing to do them. Just keep in mind that they might not be up to par with your expectations. :lick:

A specific form is not required here. If you would just like a signature with no real requirements besides the text or render, then tell me and I'll try to be creative. If, however, you already have an idea of what you want it to look like, then tell me and I'll do my best to make it a reality. But remember, what may sound good on paper may not turn out to be so great in real life. So you might want to leave me a bit of breathing room to try and make things work out.

In case you do want to stick to the form layout, here's a quick list for you to copy and paste into your request:

• Stock is the main image that the whole tag is built around. The easiest type of stock to work with is a render, which can be found at planetrenders.net. It's entirely possible to have more than one picture, but be warned, multiple images will usually make for a messy sig, and a poor outcome.
    -
  • Text is anything from a few numbers to an entire paragraph. Though, usually, it is your username that is sometimes followed by a subtext (like a catch phrase or tag line). Keep in mind that too much text can crowd up a signature and make less room for your image. If you want a lot of typing, be sure to ask for a larger sized sig.
    -
  • Size is how big or small your signature is. The maximum size of a signature on SmashBoards is 550x130 (pixels). Any higher and it will be clipped off. Any wider and it will stretch the page which will result in an infraction from the mods.
    -
  • Color is the overall hue of your signature. It is difficult to get exact colors, but it isn't really much of a problem because most people are not too picky about it. But, there are a few perfectionists out there (myself included) that want their signature to match their avatar. If that is what you want, then tell me. DO NOT just give me the same colors as your avy and expect the result to match. Again, just say so and I'll do my best.
    -
  • Animation is anything from rain effects, to glowing lights, to disappearing text. These are really popular, as they give your signature... pizzazz. Note that only subtle animations are possible, and that animating a sig will lower its quality. I can also use animated .gif images in a signature if you so desire. For instance:

(Sorry, that one is pretty old and crappy.)

And here is an example of an animated banner using sprites.

I'm still practicing and working hard to improve. So I apologize if I am not as good as some of the other sig artists on this site, but the only way to improve is by practice, which I hope this thread will give me a lot of. :ohwell:

Here's some of my stuffs.

Recent Signatures
A couple featured tags. People always ask to see examples, so here are my latest.

Past Signatures
A bunch of dated ones that I'll put here. Not that anyone cares, but whatever lol.

Random Drawings
I doodle a lot during my classes, and some I sort of like so I'll post them here for no real reason.

I aplologize for the horrible quality. My scanner broke, so I'm using my webcam. Lulz. And there may be some foul language in one or two, but you can't really read it. Just a warning.

Obscure Artwork
Just some random junk I've done. For fun, of course. Most of it pretty much sucks.

So, yeah...

And finally, there are a few rules that need to be followed while you are here.

1. Do not make the same request in multiple shops. Multiple violations of this rule will result in eternal bannination.
  2. Please keep the spam low. Critiques, complaints, compliments, and friendly hellos are all appreciated, but don't go overboard and cause this thread to be closed.

And those are all the rules. :) Not much, but if people get rowdy, they may have to be amended. Thanks.

That's it. Start the requests, if any.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Stock- A picture of Wolf howling, or him in a regular stance, dojo pic would be fine. I would like it on the left side of the sig
Text- At the top right in a sort of shredded up looking font, The Lone Wolf
Size- The same size as the Samus Sig on OP
Color-I would like it to be Blue and Silver
Animation- This is sort of a tricky request, and if its too much, dont worry about it at all. But if on the right side of the sig, you could put in a very faded way, the Wolf Appears video, from the subspace emissary. Just so you can see it, but it doesnt screw with the colors or anything. No problem if you cant do it.

Thanks a lot in advance, Koskinator

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Late response!

Well, with permission from Gypsy, I can help him with signatures by giving him custom snapshots from Brawl! So to add a little to this thread...

Colbusman's Snapshot Center

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

If you want a custom snapshot to be added to your sig, instead of one from the Dojo, then fill out these requirements-

• Character(s)- Pretty straighforward, just the character you want in the sig. If you want a snapshot with multiple characters, then list said characters.

• Stage- If you want a specific stage or setting for said character, then pick what stage, and where in the stage you want the snapshot taken.

• Pose-Another easy one. If you want a specific pose in your sig, then tell me. It can be a taunt, a move, or them just standing still. Whatever you want.

• Effects-This one also includes items. If you want explosions and stuff in the shot, then tell me. I'll make sure to include one.

And that's it. You can submit your own snapshots to Gypsy. It leaves less work for me at least. But if you want one, or you don't have an SD card to transfer them, then that's where I come in.

Submit your s*** now guys!

Recent Snapshots

-None as of now

Snapshots in Progress

-None as of now

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
Wow! I must request right away. :D

Stock: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d...Brawl/super-smash-bros-brawl-200803040230.jpg
Text: N!ck
Size: As big as the first sig example, which is the Samus one.
Colors: Make the fire from the barrels light, I guess?
Animation: None

And if you could do another one? Only if you can.

Stock: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/images/various33/various33_080402l-l.jpg [Only of Ness]
Text: N
Sub-Text: Youre my next target
Size: Same as your Wolf example.
Colors: Whatever you think fits, I dont know what to put.
Animation: None.

Thanks, again. :D

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
@Koskinator- It's not problem. BTW, I just finished your whole sig, and my darn computer froze. I saved half-way through, so I'm going to take a little longer, sorry. :(

@Colbusman- Awesome, thanks a bunch.

@Lucas User- Yeah it's cool, np. :)

§witch

Smash Lord

al-x_clip

Smash Apprentice
Text: Al-x_Clip
Font: Your pick
Image: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u79/twiggyziggy69/lucario4.jpg
Dimensions: umm anything you think would look like
Signature style: Sig
Border: its up to you
Colors: White,Darkblue,and black
Special: if its possible think you could make it look so lucarios glowing thanks and please cut out lucario
also make it so fades the text thanks a lot i wish you luck :p

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion

Lucas User's. Hope you like it dude. I'll finish the others soon. And I didn't skip the first request, I'm just having difficulties with the animation right now, but I'll get it working. No worries. :)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Can you make me a sig with a picture of you hitting yourself in the face please? :p

AsherXII

Smash Cadet
Hey there Gypsy, your work is amazing! I feel bad to make a request, but if you have the time, would you mind making one somewhere along these lines?

Stock: hmm, would something like this be ok? http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/AsherXII/al_080315_1345binout-1.jpg

Text: hmm, mainly just my username "AsherXII" but if you think there would be enough room in the image, mabey the text: "Are you ready?" somewhere as well? just a thought.

Size: The same size as that gundam sig you have there would be awesome. but anything works.

Color: hmm, I'd just say anything that you would think would work well with the character, that being lucario. mabey blue or white? mabey something with a cooler tone. but thats just a thought! its completely up to you and what you think would be best.

Animation: no animation is necessary XD just a simple sig. thanks.

I'd be incredibly grateful if you could try something like this, however you make this is completely up to you, I'm sure it'd turn out awesome. just let me know what you think. If you can't for any reason, don't worry about. thanks for your consideration! I appriceate it. thanks again!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
@Everyone but Mic- NP :)

@Mic- Sure Mic, but unfortunately, all I have is pictures of your mother, so I guess those'll have to do.

The whole animation was too long to add to the signature (almost 200 frames) and it kept making my computer freeze. So I had to shorten it a bit. I hope you don't mind. ImageReady has been giving me a hard time recently...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
These are coming out sweet, Gyp! :p I'll ask for one myself once I decide whether to keep white MK or switch to his dark costume. <.<

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
DUDE! i am like, drooling at that sig! oo man, your like, my hero until the end of time. Seriously. Unbelievable props and a half to you man. GG

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I'm closed right now, homeslice. But I'll do it anyway, because I love you man. I really do.

Wow, sleep deprivation messes with one's sense of humor, bad lol.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
The tight spot thing was a reference to a line a character made in a film. The characters were hillbillies basically, and now read who I quoted with that knowledge.

As for a sig... let me gather some ideas before I request something. And Gypsy, I will always be with you in spririt (And in the bushes).

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
@Everyone but Mic- NP :)

@Mic- Sure Mic, but unfortunately, all I have is pictures of your mother, so I guess those'll have to do.
I look forward to seeing it :p

All jokes aside you've made some incredible sigs there.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You know what's incredible? Spoons, i mean. What's up with them?

acojan

Smash Apprentice
nice animations ! i can't do **** for animations >_< !!

rofllz ! i love the first one with the purple skeleton dude with the thick border.... it screams ownage !
are you part of a graphics forum ?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Haha, thank you everyone! :)

@Acojan- Nah, ODIN (you may know him) taught me a good bit. When I felt I was good enough, I opened my first shop. I'm a member on Guildinn.com and occassionally go there for reference or inspiration, but other than that, not really. :) Thank you though. Purple skeleton one is my favorite. :)

Shuma

Smash Hero
ODIN. A legend, some say he is nothing but a mith. But I've seen him, staring upon a thousand corpses, making sigs in one hand, and holding the world on another.

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
*ASPLODE*

GYPSYYYYYYYY

Make me a Brawl Ridley sig.

And make it pimping'.
With Ridley pride all over it.

With a little dab of Cajun.

Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31168
Text: I hunger.... (with Sinistar near the bottom of it.)
Size: Normal size.
Video: If possible can you add a clip where Ridley is dragging Samus across the metal wall? (Brawl)
Colors: I'm not sure. Make it kind of like a metalish/flame. Or you could go all out on the colors. Flame effects seem efficient though.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Alright... but only because it has Ridley in it.

I'll try and get some more done today if I can. Would have done some last night, but I was really tired. I'm actually almost finished with al-x clip's at the moment. Just thought I'd keep you updated. Cheers. :)

[edit]

Messed around with a bunch of stuff. Not sure if you'll like it. I'm totally willing to do it over if that's the case. Having kind of an off week, I suppose.

V1

V2

V3 (Messing with some things)

:)

AsherXII

Smash Cadet
^wow gypsy. thats incredible, seriously. very nicely done! I absolutely can't wait to see how my request will turn out. looking forward to it! Thanks again for taking your time to do this for us all, its greatly appreciated.

Yaya

Smash Champion
What's with the "MARRY ME ODIN!!!"?

Don't you know he's marred to Gameangel64?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
****. You know what they say about the good men- they're gay or they're already taken lol.

But seriously, if it wasn't for O D I N, I would've never gotten into signature making, and so I'm extremely grateful for that. Also, if he ever wants to get back into it, he's welcomed to join with me here and do one or two sigs at a time (instead of like fifty). That's why. :)

Top Bottom