• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide to learning Princess Peach (Competitive) Updated 4/25/10

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
You sweetspot that move and it is killing characters quick, even big ones. its somewhat of a semi spike. he might be talking about critical/standard hit and not a sweet spoted one. Cause if sweet spotted, that move is not letting people live till 230, heck no
I highly doubt it's a semispike. It's almost pure horizontal knockback.

A normal racket hit will kills at 230%, while a sweetspot will kill at 100% - one of her best kill moves.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
When you get hit with the move you travel Downward a lil. Hit someone off stage with that move and pay attention to how they travel. I have ended Dk's under 130 cause of this, and they can't make it back. also the move launches you quickly.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Peach Bomber kills off stage but for the KO percents he has it set from the middle of FD. Your percent has to be really high to get launched from the middle of FD to the blast zones with Peach Bomber.

Dair on the other hand has vertical knockback on the fourth kick and will eventually kill them from a star KO.

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
I would suggest (perhaps under the AT section) performing a F-smash while holding a turnip. It's a good mindgame and it's a general nice switch up move, as well.

arwnightmare

Smash Cadet
one thing i do, is stand stationary when they far, and spam tunips, but i throw them upwards, roughly when you pull out the thrid tunip, the first one hits the ground, so basicaaly two tunips in teh air...if they come to attack, side step and grab, let one tunip hit them on their head while you have them grabbed, and then upthrow them into the second tunip...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I updated this thread. i will add more later. I been up for a long time working on Peach with this thread and other areas in and out of smashboards. This is alot of hard work. But I gotta set down the foundation with Peach and set her metagame straight. So I make it my job to stay up late and get to work on Peach.

Expect more updates later today. but I am drained of life right now. And need to rest.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Add this combo to your list. I see Team Redundancy Team's peach, G~Zus, do it a lot.

Dair>Dair>Dair>Uair>Up tilt
or
Dair>Dair>Uair>up tilt

Hope this helps! :)
Unfortunately, you can escape them by SDIing upwards. Of course, if they don't know that then they get ***** by this, so it's worth knowing.

goodkid

Smash Lord
You don't think nair is a good killing move?
Nair sucks as a killing move, unless they don't know how to DI <_< It's great as a surprise move because it comes out quick so there is little time to DI in some cases. It's also a good edgeguard and damage builder.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
This is very good! Have you considered expanding it with useless crap and submitting it to GameFAQs? :p
You should do this. I have a Peach guide at GameFAQs, under the username of scarlet_puppy (yeah, my usernames suck ***), but it's not all that good.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Good **** on this guide Dark.Pch!

It's funny. I saved this topic in an email a long time ago to read it at work (I have a government job so I have to email myself the post and open it using Word because the government blocks smashboards....*******s...) and the day I check back on the Peach forums I see you updated it =D

Peach is so facking amazing.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
fyi :D killer differences in peach your missing from melee to brawl, and just take a good gander at the pros and cons...

Aibou

Smash Master
I loved this guide. I was able to pick out my problems instantly. I have a spacing problem, where I get punished a lot. And maybe I also have a...*cough*aggressionproblem* cough*.

Anyway, this is a great guide. Very informative, but not intricate. Great job Dark.Pch.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Hey guys Master Peach here. Sorry if this is off topic, just have a message for those who care about me and my well being. (Mods you can erase, ignore, or strike me a penalty for writing this message. I don't care really, seeing as I'm not on as much as I use to be.)

I didn't feel like making a separate Thread for this, so yeah... I haven't been around as much for 2 reasons.

1. My Wii broke some time ago and I don't have money to buy a new one or get it repaired, so instead my lil brother bought a PS3 and that how I've been spending my time. I got street fighter 4. If anyone wants to fight just add me on your PS3 or whatever. My ID is ChaosmanEXE.

2. Brawl has made smash utterly boring for me. It's far too easy to play, and I don't have to work as hard as I did before when I had melee. That was half the fun. Now everything's slow and bouncy or whatever. Brawl+ does add depth to the game, but it's not enough for me. I want adrenaline, I want intensity. Brawl is just not giving me the rush Melee did, and I'm sure a lot of you agree with me.

To my friends here on Smashboards, I'm not dead. I come and browse every so often, so don't worry about me (That is if you do.) If you guys want to talk to me just hit me up on my MSN Light_tha_hedgehog@yahoo.com. We can chat there. Also I may show up at Pound 4. No guarantee's though. Anyways That should be it.

And again I'm sorry about this message, just wanted to leave something for my friends who cared enough to read this.

Hope you guys are doing well and kicking ***! Peach is Top Tier!! Never forget it!!

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
yea yaaay is quite right..you should fire up some melee man. it'll make you pro at life and not make things for you soo boring. but uh, peach ftw..

Top Bottom