• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide to learning Princess Peach (Competitive) Updated 4/25/10

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
this guide is old an outdated, it should be unstickied

; )

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
seems like my advance peach techs guide disappeared. I thought it would be stickied but oh well.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=148954

This OOOOLLLLDDD azz thread here i made. Rockin also made another thread and gave me credit. His is prolly better to look at.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=143132

Just saying. Can i has credit plz? ^_^ lol

U also didnt put up the floatland thing. The thing i shown u in person. Being no one bumped my thread alot of ppl didnt see it. Try to keep the techs alive. Just tryin to help out. Its best to add them all here bein this thread is being looked upon for this kinda stuff

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The first link is in this thread. The second one I did not add cause that was something known since melee and not really a tech. Dude just look at the videos.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
The thing i told u in person wasnt in melee. I explained that. She had no way to preserve invincibility frames in melee because her jump was so wacky. In brawl she is the ONLY character to keep the frames. Ledgehop Float couldnt have been done in melee cause u cant input commands jumping directly from the ledge. it was impossible to use the same input of commands in melee.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What you showed me in person is not what that video is in your thread. It does not even have to do with invincibility frames.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
look in rockin's thread bein its more organized. It is in there. Also im sayin give credit for who discovered it etc. The turnip freepull wasnt discovered by the guy u put there. I myself noticed it but i cant take credit cause it took me a long azz time to figure out how the fug i did it. DarkWarCloud discovered Free-Pulling, Phanna put it in a video. This was back in april.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1r8EGVLwbI

As for the other thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF7zbPWv_Ek Thats ledgehop float. This doesnt deal with invincibility frames much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYB1zqJ810 This does and this is what i shown u in person.

Neither one deals with a double jump at all. Only float.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The second vid I can put up. But as for you finding out the free pull thing. You really expect me to give you credit for that? You have no proof that you did it first. And no one is gonna believe you. So without anything to back you up on that, I can't give you credit for that. that would make both you and me arrogant.

And if you got your vids up on my page, then you got credit for finding them. Only thing I let slide first was the glide toss. cause Niko brought it to everyone first before you did But you did the longer version so I put yours up instead of his..

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I said i cant take credit for that because others found out the method of doing it before i have.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Do it, best move you could have made.
second best move.....maining peach is the best thing you could do, but secondary is pretty good. im a peach main olimar secondary, and i got pretty much every matchup covered that way, well except MK but i refuse to play MK so i guess im always stuck at a disadvantage =/ oh well.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
second best move.....maining peach is the best thing you could do, but secondary is pretty good. im a peach main olimar secondary, and i got pretty much every matchup covered that way, well except MK but i refuse to play MK so i guess im always stuck at a disadvantage =/ oh well.
Meta is a match up you have to figure out according to how you play. But you also gotta learn the match up in general. I don't fight meta like most Peach players fight him. I actually refuse too.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
You honestly tell people "No, I won't play if you use that character?"

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
In other words, I play meta wierd and not the basic way most Peach's play them.

Then again I do play wierd in general..

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Ah, okay I see now. It just sounded like DP was catching some slight scrubiteus. :bee:

Dannibis

Smash Rookie
i started playing peach again recently and was looking for a good source of tips
this is really going to help
thanks man

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
lol this guide is very very very very very very very cute!

but(disregarding metaknight of course)
peach
is most definately the best character in the game!

no lies,tier wise,meh

tiers dont matter in brawl its all about matchups and stage cps

but,perhaps its because she is being pretty much ignored,maybe its because her high learning curve (higher than most) that it hasnt been discovered yet!

Peach IS the best character in brawl(besides broken mk)!

itll happen lol

TreK

Is "that guy"
I'm not that new to peach, i'll upload my first vid of her during the holidays ; but this guide is one of the reasons i play the princess :p
Thx to dark.pch and niko k for their vids on youtube too, they are inspiring ; i subscribed to them like 1 month ago.

nickma450792000

Smash Rookie
about how you mentioned "Turnip pressure"(TP) another way would be to pull a turnip, GT forward. then dash attack right after. Then turnip pull back wards with the B stick xD Rinse and repeat, it really eats shields. Thanks for the guide :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
about how you mentioned "Turnip pressure"(TP) another way would be to pull a turnip, GT forward. then dash attack right after. Then turnip pull back wards with the B stick xD Rinse and repeat, it really eats shields. Thanks for the guide :)
That wont be that good of an idea cause if they block the turnip, they can also block the dash attack and you are a sitting duck. That trick is a lil too obvious

And thread update.

Top Bottom