• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
I can house you. I live 45 minutes from the venue in Novato (use mapquest to find it).
I'm also housing macd's car on Sat.
this is going to be totally awesome. We should make matching t-shirts and wear them to the tournament and they should say "Sheridan And Sheridan, Best Friends Forever". If not we can both wear our "The Who" shirts.

MacD

Banned via Administration
is it just me, or does anyone else find it weird calling the 14/15/16 year old kid sheridan?

he's gonna be sherigami forever/till he looks older than 30

Violence

Smash Lord
I already mentioned this, but I'm not on the front page list yet, so repeating:

I'm bringing a console, a powerstrip, a splitter, and an av to usb, basically, all the hardware you need to record matches besides a laptop. If anyone has a laptop they would like to use to record matches, just get Pinnacle Studio, and bring your laptop, you can use my stuff to record. I've got a drive with over a hundred free Gb if you run out of space or something.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think i might bring a fan ahhaha

also

im a free agent for crewssss if anyone wants a **** ic's

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Help hbk!

hey people

HBK wants to go to this

problem is he can't find a cheap ticket

if anyone can find something thats in the $300 range (w/ Tax)

please post it in this thread

cuz then he can prolly go

=D

WassupJB

Smash Lord
May someone from socal please go over the car arrangements that have been set up for people going with whoever to norcal for this tournament?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
irvine:

MacD's car:
MacD, Zhu, Fly Amanita, Tai, me (or sherigami)

PsychoMidget's car:
PsychoMidget, Phazermuffin, Lucky, Mango, Sherigami ( or me)

D

Deleted member

my final car:

me
hugo
westBALLZ
joe (maybe)
alex19

can anybody house us on saturday night that is closer than one hour to the venue?

SuperRad

Smash Master
there was a gray XL hollister zip up sweatshirt left at the hub house
i will be bringing it to this and i will not be bringing it back. if its yours, claim it at the tournament or now and you can have it, otherwise ill be throwing it away at fuddruckers!

joeplicate

Smash Master
1. you can't really have too big of a sweatshirt

2. i'm wearing an XL tanktop right now. it ain't girth, it's height. most other sizes aren't long enough.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
its not particularly cool, but im willing to give it to you instead of throwing it away
i think it might be phil's? i thought zac had a grey sweatshirt like this one, but i doubt he would have an xl.
The black sweater may belong to Zoap = Peter.

Also Jason, how many confirmed fans do we have? What's the set up count on fans so far so I can know if I should bring fans next week? Also, does bringing 2 fans contribute to your singles fee or is it just $5 max? Actually I have like 6 fans (all of them are greater than 12 inches in diameter), but I don't want to bring extra fans if I'm not going to get the extra discounts for it. Also do we get partial discounts if we bring in an 8th fan or no discount at all? Thanks.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I just wrote a decent sized post cussing you the fuuck out mrs lime. Luckily for your sake I exercised the delete button.

I'm not giving out extra discount on singles besides set ups because giving out more discounts cuts into the pot too deep.

Violence

Smash Lord
Dude... 6 fans?

You would be a hero if you brought all of them.

Personally, JB, I think that if he brings 6 12 inch+ fans to the event, you should give him free singles. That room gets ****ing hot. I think Rey's Hershey Bar speaks for itself last time.

If you bring 6 fans to the event and JB doesn't give you an additional discount, I will personally pay half your entry fee. We ****ing need fans.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I just wrote a decent sized post cussing you the fuuck out mrs lime. Luckily for your sake I exercised the delete button.

I'm not giving out extra discount on singles besides set ups because giving out more discounts cuts into the pot too deep.
You should make it clear in the first post. The first question I asked on AIM was do we get a stacked discount for set up + fan. You said no. The second question I asked you two days ago was do we get stacked discount for fan + another fan which are two completely different questions, but that isn't important to me right now. You didn't answer but I'm assuming you are in the process of modifying the first post as I type this message.

You still didn't answer two of my questions (neither on SWF nor AIM). In case you forgot, the question I asked you two days ago on AIM was different from the one I asked you right after CF 8. I'm not going to go through the details comparing / contrasting the two different AIM messages but you still haven't answer two of my questions (neither on SWF and AIM).

1. Do we have any confirmed fans?

2. If there are already 7 fans (from 7 other people other than myself), do we get a partial discount for bringing an 8th fan? The 8th fan is from an 8th person assuming each of the 8 people bring one fan each. Maybe you misinterpreted my post as do we get additional discounts for bringing 8 (or any number of multiple fans) fans from one person.

I just wanted to ask for clarification and for you to make it clear by modifying it in the first post. Also I just gave 5 of my fans to 5 different smashers since I assumed your no response means no stacked discount for fans so now I only have 1 fan in my house. Assuming the other 5 people bring my fans to the venue, then we would have 6 total.

Technically, I own 6 fans but have only 1 fan in my house right now since I lent the other 5 fans to 5 different smashers to use as discounts for GSG.

Anyways sorry of I bothered you Jason. I'm not trying to get you angry or cause any confusion or anything, I just wanted a venue that wasn't so hot like last time. Thanks for hosting GSG and the CF tournaments. I will see you on Saturday.

Top Bottom