• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

D1

Banned via Administration
This tourney's gonna be HYPE! Are you going to be attending Apex by any chance Hyuga?

Lovage

Smash Hero
HEY i'm only going to take 4 people in my car because I plan to ride up with dunk from Fresno!

Me
Hugo
JOE
4th spot(?) - Alex/Joey

-johnny

Violence

Smash Lord
I'll bring a console, disk, splitter, and AV->USB I'm not bringing my laptop, though, so someone else will have to record on their's. I have a flash drive with about 130 Gb remaining.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
I can't go to the first day so I wanted to know if I were to be put in the last singles pool that it would carry over to Sunday and I could just play then (so I can't sign up for teams =[...)?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i'll definitely make that exception for you. i want to see how well you'll do at this tournament. your only problem is your entry needs to be in saturday.

also i spoke to fudds manager today about getting a solid connect for a live stream, i don't want to assume....but it looks like he's going to pull through, he usually does.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! Thanks a ton man!! I can get you my entry fee money. I'll just give my money to L or SFAT (although I haven't asked them yet, I'm sure they'd be fine with it).
Thanks again!

Shroomed

Smash Master
Awesome! Thanks a ton man!! I can get you my entry fee money. I'll just give my money to L or SFAT (although I haven't asked them yet, I'm sure they'd be fine with it).
Thanks again!
IM GONNA **** UR **** UP KEVIN

lol....no pewfat? i wanted a rematch

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
so it looks like i actually might be able to make it to this anyone wanna team? maaaaaaybe? mango? lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
the most chill smasher i've ever met

but he's actually in a tie with alukard

and he's a beast in teams
<3 =)

yoooo i hope tons of WC makes it to ROM3 i really want to do sumthing beast and like just fill up a random movie at an nyc theater LOLOLOL and then all yell sumthing smash related like **** or quit life!

rolling like 50 deep LOLOLOL too good

LuCKy

Smash Master
<3 =)

yoooo i hope tons of WC makes it to ROM3 i really want to do sumthing beast and like just fill up a random movie at an nyc theater LOLOLOL and then all yell sumthing smash related like **** or quit life!

rolling like 50 deep LOLOLOL too good
paranormal activity 2?!?!?! make this **** tradition lol

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
if i go i'll mm you shroomed if we dont play or a bunch of friendlies idc

and maybe teams? for like lucien or shroomed?

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
WE NEED HOUSING FOR 5. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.
Lucky, Psychomidget, Me, Mango, Jenny

it's big and in caps because nobody replied to Jenny's post and this will get more attention.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
i say we all bring fans

and buy ice to put next to those fans

this venue is gonna be so hot

i wouldnt be surprised if the devil showed up and entered the tournament haha

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I can house you. I live 45 minutes from the venue in Novato (use mapquest to find it).
I'm also housing macd's car on Sat.

Top Bottom