• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

Bob Money

Smash Ace
It's the hilton hotel, the website doesn't say the prices but I'd imagine itd be close to 100 a night.

there are other motels in the area for alot cheaper I'd presume.

Motel 6 Concord #4393
3606 Clayton Road
CA-242 North at Clayton Road Exit #50
Concord, CA, 94521
Phone: (925) 682-7850
FAX: (925) 676-7547

Americas Best Value Inn
3555 Clayton Road
Concord, CA 94519 US

MacD

Banned via Administration
I'm teaming with D1, I'm so excited :3 :3 :3
I may be able to house people but I live 40+ miles away.
north or south of concord? cause staying there friday if you are south is fine since it's on our way kinda i'm sure

granted i have no idea what the dunskies car would end up doing

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
we should team! (jk, never again. we have the worst team chemistry imaginable)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Yeah lol wanted to schedule gsg so it wouldn't conflict with big tournaments.

Sorry about smash mex I had no idea. Pocky had tell me...sorry to's of that touney.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
**** I can't house anyone, well I can but only 1 or 2 people and it'd be in my room on the floor.
So I'm full :(.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
north or south of concord? cause staying there friday if you are south is fine since it's on our way kinda i'm sure

granted i have no idea what the dunskies car would end up doing
sheridan's place in novato is like... west of concord.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Yeah macd, my place is west of Concord but for your purposes it would be "north."

Brian I'm not sure what you meant by that (like come back to Novato after day 1?) but whatever it is, it's probably fine. Although if nobody stays with me in Novato, I myself will probably look for local housing.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Hey guys. I just wanted to say...

Things happened, and it turns out i'm not gonna be able to attend this anymore :( Hopefully I'll see all of you at Apex though.

MacD

Banned via Administration
my car has housing for friday so we are good there

but for sat, since it seems there is no one close to the venue who can house, i'd be down to go to sheridan's since the gas costs would be less than a hotel room i'm sure and it'd be more comfortable

IcyMinhtos

Smash Rookie
After what, 2-3 years, I'm finally picking up my controller again.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

EDIT: Guess who

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Could i have your name and phone number?

errm

I'm getting these "creativity" hours that I need for school by going to Smash tourneys, and I'm gonna need this for documentation. I doubt my teacher will actually CALL you, but if he does, I'll let you know whats up beforehand.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Yeah macd, my place is west of Concord but for your purposes it would be "north."

Brian I'm not sure what you meant by that (like come back to Novato after day 1?) but whatever it is, it's probably fine. Although if nobody stays with me in Novato, I myself will probably look for local housing.
essentially here's my plan:
take bart to concord for day 1 of this
stay at your place (hopefully)
either stay at your place night 2 or take bart to millbrae night 2, depending on things and stuff (mostly if you are planning on going back to santa cruz and i can catch a ride and ****)

im assuming you're going to novato on the friday before this and possibly staying in novato monday
both could be faulty

onski?

Smash Ace
put me down for 4 TVs and a Wii. all TVs are about 12" and the Wii is secksy and distinctive in the style of Onski

WassupJB

Smash Lord
thanks chase.

i'm not putting jason down julian. joseph's not confirmed and jason's not confirmed. end of story. confirm it, have him AIM me

phazermuffin

Smash Apprentice
just a query but WHO WANTS A RIDE? i might go with psychomidget if we can find 3 ppl :D it's my birthday weekend!!!

DJMirror

Smash Master
Jenny! If I can work things out with my shop...Can I please tag along with you? I'll let you know a week before this!

EDIT: NEVERMIND you guys are leaving Friday during the day.

phazermuffin

Smash Apprentice
Jenny! If I can work things out with my shop...Can I please tag along with you? I'll let you know a week before this!

we'll talk about it

EDIT: NEVERMIND you guys are leaving Friday during the day.
k, I get out of school around 3 so if you're leaving it time for me to get to your house then can I come with you guys?
i could pick you up from your house if we're leaving fri! i need to gather more info first before deciding

Top Bottom