• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Joseph Replicate:
Are you coming to this?
If so, do you intend on teaming with a nearby Socalian?
If so, does anyone else want to team with me?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
joe, chose your next response carefully, i think sheridan made you an offer you can't refuse.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
By the way JB, you may want to make a clarification in your rules. You state that RC and Brinstar are not available in singles, but you only list RC in the doubles counterpicks. Either add Brinstar as a doubles CP or remove the reference in the first thing. I know that Brinstar was played at CF8 in more than one doubles set, so you should make this explicitly clear.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i thought i added brinstar and RC to doubles counter picks? lemme change that.

edit: it says singles counter pick twice, haha. i changed it.

joeplicate

Smash Master
sounds very kinky :lick:

i would like to team with fly if he's going
if not then there is a wild s2j on the loose (who is very good in teams)
either you can team with him or i will, or we may team

idk haha

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
idk about that Fly...I don't think anyone from Irvine is driving up. :( who would you carpool with?

MacD

Banned via Administration
i still want to go, i tried to ask my boss today for days off but she thought i was joking :/

i'll find out monday/tuesday if i'll get this off, cause this is secondary to a family reunion the weekend before and apex 2 weeks after

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
HEY DAN WANNA TEAM!!!!!! (if i have the status to even ask that)

that or johnny

wanna team again??

this time we really gonna put in work!!

either or IM DOWN

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i hope s2j gets an amazing teammate

imo hold out and be a ***** cuz ur obv like a top 3-5 teammate in socal. if ur patient a stud will fall in your lap no homo

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
johnny in teams is so awesome. Playing against johnny in teams = no combos for me and my partner cuz he covers so much crap =(.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Bleh, well you know him alot better than I do. so tell me good sir who is coming from AZ?

I heard Axe is iffy :(
lol

uhh....

forward's not going, im pretty sure. unless someone pretty much makes it so that he'd be stupid NOT to go.

axe and i... are iffy.

it's axe's decision (he has to make it by july 10th), and once he decides, we still have to *find* a ride from socal to norcal for the tournament.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
JULY 23rd

the friday before the first day of gsg, i would like people in the concord area (people closest to the venue, from east of the caldecott tunnel to antioch) to come by and drop off their equipment; TVs, systems, fans, power strips, extension chords, etc. this will be a good time to enter and get your discounts in too. just so your trip is more worth it i've turned it into a time where people may play as well, a smashfest if you will.

Featured guest of the smashfest: PC Chris, HMW and Lucien.
times are from 4pm-10pm

all are welcome. people who travel to norcal early and want to play friendlies without interruptions from TOs, this is a good time to play.

edit: for clairification this is at the fuddruckers venue.

D1

I'm playing with that kid this thursday :D

Sup Bobby
PC's gonna be in Bklyn this Thursday? F*CK! And you didn't tell a fellow Brooklyn resident?! For shaaaaaame.

Btw Gmoney's 100% on coming as well he should be landing on Friday. I'll be here Tuesday.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Nah D1
Im going to Port Chester on thursday, PC and I have a mutual friend who lives in the area.

MacD

looks like i got work off so i'll be coming to this

i have 4 spots to take people, $20 for gas min

right now i know tai is trying to get to so cal and i'll give him a spot

i know fly wants to go so i'll give him another spot in my car (assuming someone else isn't taking these people)

the other 2 spots are up for grabs, and it's whoever i feel like taking, so hope i like you

could we get housing friday night and sat? maaaybe sunday but i'm expecting to have to work monday and so i'd leave sunday night

Bob Money

Smash Ace
God I feel really bad for hella people coming to Norcal and no one is housing, I will ask my roomates if it's cool.

Also don't forget about the hotel across the street from the venue, but I'll try to have people stay over. I only live 10-15 min from the venue too.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm teaming with D1, I'm so excited :3 :3 :3
I may be able to house people but I live 40+ miles away.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
God I feel really bad for hella people coming to Norcal and no one is housing, I will ask my roomates if it's cool.

Also don't forget about the hotel across the street from the venue, but I'll try to have people stay over. I only live 10-15 min from the venue too.
i remember you posting about a hotel a few pages back. how much was it again?

just in case for like a last resort kinda thing.

Top Bottom