• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol ryan I was talking about hoops.

good **** josh, can the europeans get at our best canucks?
Naww, the two top players (Fuzzyness and Professor Pro) were both right around my level. They were slightly better though than me though, for sure... can't take Canada's top though.

In fact, I'm quite positive that Mike would take both of them.

I.B

Smash Lord
Kyle, it's on November 14th

and Reggie...I highly doubt we'll be seeing one soon unless Adnan/Tameka or Grmo steps up to the plate.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
you guys this look so crazy, whos going to it ?
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=180392448760

edit:
Kyle, it's on November 14th

and Reggie...I highly doubt we'll be seeing one soon unless Adnan/Tameka or Grmo steps up to the plate.
well if everyones itching for another tournament i could arrange one for early december most likely... ill poke around and see what prices are like for venues around here. sound good =D

idea

Smash Master
i would do my best to come to a second sauga tourney =D still wish i hadn't missed the last one.

capture the flag sounds really fun. i played that on the street in front of my house when i was younger. i would always pick unfair hiding places that were stupidly hard to find.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
So, biggest MvC2 MM happened at Season's Beatings 4 last month:

$26K O_______________________O

I think if someone challenged someone to a $100 mm in smash everyone would **** bricks. $26k is redonkulous.

idea

Smash Master
msn finally made me update to the new one. i hadn't bothered cause a lot of people seemed not to like the new one and i was fine with how it was. but today...

- click "sign in"
- "You must update to continue. (Yes) (No)"

i at least hope they have a patch out already/soon to get rid of the ads...

edit: well...windows live messenger, a few hours ago.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
yo.. its afro postin by the way, umm i found a new place for tournies here in scotts rez theres no time limit on the place and theres room for 5-6 setups :D which we have so yea get back to me on this guys oh and u dont need to book it ethier u can just walk in but we'd have to sneek everyone into the building that wasnt a member of the rez

Top Bottom