• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
we have 3 tvs and 2 cubes if anyone else brings a cube we're good so i really don't care.

moreover, if you feel uncomfortable bringing your wii, kyle, don't. that simple. wiis are expensive and i understand if you don't feel comfortable transporting it all over the place.

so don't feel pressured to do so.

we'll be fine.

hi stos.

idea

Smash Master
we have 3 tvs and 2 cubes if anyone else brings a cube we're good so i really don't care.

moreover, if you feel uncomfortable bringing your wii, kyle, don't. that simple. wiis are expensive and i understand if you don't feel comfortable transporting it all over the place.

so don't feel pressured to do so.

we'll be fine.

hi stos.
haha, thanks, but it's not that...i just don't want to be carrying a significantly heavier bag around everywhere =P especially since we never end up needing it when i bring it. sounds like we're fine anyway.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yoyoyo
im moving out of the hood tomorrow.
but then im moving to another one. XD
so yeah.
Pharmacy & Eglinton.
Anyone lives close to me?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
pharmacy and eglinton anit hood wat u saying stos, yo today was sick,

lol imadh has cut the afro, but it will return ....one day...

playing ggx was awsome, dam dizzy and her spam

B.D nice matches and great team work :D

ryan and bernard team pichu for the win

david ur marth is getting too good T-T

lol the chicken fingers were jokes XD

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Pharmacy and Danforth.
to be exact.
43 Byng Ave. (Byng and Danforth)
Adnans you canz boommz this house nowz.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Grmo heres ur sig tell me if u want somthing differnt

yo bampton if ur gona talk s*** about desh use his name -_-

oh bernard heres a question do u think ur sig will look better if robin had red glowing eyes? tell me if u want me to try it out :p

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
oh bernard heres a question do u think ur sig will look better if robin had red glowing eyes? tell me if u want me to try it out :p
Keep it simple, you noob lol. I thought Terra would be banned tier. Also, just to clarify this isn't an actual crew thing lol. I see a lot of people calling it a GTA crew thing. It's not.

AfroChris, check your PMs, I'm gonna send you a request for a sig done for someone. I'm too lazy for quotes, but it shouldn't be hard.

D

Deleted member

barwl community is gonna make a whole bunch of Lost themed sigz

j.l. is john locke lolz

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Hey there. So I am officially in TO. I move into residence tomorrow morning. Hopefully Euro talked to you already but I was looking to smash on Wed or Thu. Any takers?

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
loool today was jokes XD Did a lot better than last time i smashed with sauga <3 =D
Also david i saw you hitting on ryan today =o
Too bad bernard interupted =[

XD <3

edit: beeble where in tdot is u ? O.o
like, in around toronto or like gta like sauga and scarborough and brampton and stuff? D:

Top Bottom