• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
**** straight. Quebec 5 is above me on the ECPR.

On the old GTA PR I was #1...but I still think that both Ryan and I should have tied for 1st. Either that or David and one of us.

Around that time it was a power triangle between the three of us.

Mike: Lol both you and david are hosting things tmr. i duno where to go. baaaaaah

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Come to Europhoria's. That's where I will be.

@delorted --> is the part of the address? and if so are the enters underscores? so it would be x_x_262(at)hotmail(dot)com? or is it just 262(at)...

Also, my address is a couple posts back if you want to add me.

PS. No way am I better than Bernard. I'm like, top 10 Alberta, top 20 WC. Not #1 in TO, #6 EC >_<

Last edited by a moderator:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Downtown. 5 min south of St. Patrick Station. 89 Chestnut residence. So whats the word on thursday?
I mainz ganon.
which game do you play melee or brawl?
since i moved IM NOW FAR FROM VP STATION OR MAIN =(
you livez farz =(

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
me lame? lmfao yeah sure. brampton smashers are ****ed. desh is a *****, he wears *****.
what you gon do son?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
yang, richard, george, and ari are new (the four new guys from last time).

we have beeble kind of new but not really he's just in a new coast.

niko (kind of) although he's always been around just geographically inconvenienced.

toxicry is new in brampton and brampton as a whole seems a bit more active since they're coming to stuff now.

dzenan's more active nowadays it seems, same with kyle and peter. and we've even seen sylar and some of his friends recently so maybe they'll keep coming out to smashfests who knows.

there's a bunch of new people. or people becoming more active again. it's cool.

<3 desh

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Umm.... where was everybody? I hope to see more people on Thursday. After that I dissapear into the music faculty only to surface every once in a while.

idea

Smash Master
^ i can probably come thursday. when and who else is going?

and david, i was never inactive, i just honestly didn't know about all the smashfests inbetween tournaments for a long time >_< in fact, i think i'm part of the reason they're so often advertised now. that and peterx. he's just so hungry for smash =P

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ Eglinton and Pharmacy right hurr.

but but but i heardz he playz brawlz.

but yeah guys whens our like next fest?

Desh.

Smash Lord
LOL
that was funny, hey wak do u mind deleting/locking the old brampton thread?
renamed t3h sup3r tredd

it'd be appreciated =D

Top Bottom