• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TestRider

Smash Ace
1. z-Montreal 82 104
2. y-Pittsburgh 82 102
3. y-Washington 82 94
4. x-New Jersey 82 99
5. x-NY Rangers 82 97
6. x-Philadelphia 82 95
7. x-Ottawa 82 94
8. x-Boston 82 94
9. Carolina 82 92
10. Buffalo 82 90
11. Florida 82 85
12. Toronto 82 83
13. NY Islanders 82 79
14. Atlanta 82 76
15. Tampa Bay 82 71

HAY GUYZ WAZZUP

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
thank u for breakin the long string of bacon nonsense lol
plz say ur comin for brawl =)
i'll like u even more =D
Well if you're asking whether I'm playing Melee or Brawl, then yes I'm playing Brawl. =D

i head down to windsor every once in a while cause i have family there.... add me on msn pr3y11@hotmail
maybe we could get some matches in next time im in windsor
i dont know the city very well... but im around the gateway plaza area on dougall ave
I don't actually live in Windsor (I live in Chatham, which is very slightly closer to TO). But I have friends in Windsor who I hang out with a lot. They're going to be done school soon though and they'll all be back home in Chatham. If by some chance you're in Windsor between now and then though I'll see if I can make it for a game. The place I visit is on McKay ave which runs between the west sides of University and Riverside.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
I don't actually live in Windsor (I live in Chatham, which is very slightly closer to TO). But I have friends in Windsor who I hang out with a lot. They're going to be done school soon though and they'll all be back home in Chatham. If by some chance you're in Windsor between now and then though I'll see if I can make it for a game. The place I visit is on McKay ave which runs between the west sides of University and Riverside.
okay that's the other side of town XD..... and i think it's going to be unlikely that i go between now and end of school, especially since i'm working too, i guess we'll play if i ever show up at a tourney, but that will most likely be for C 3's brawl monthlies since its the closest one to me:chuckle:

D

Deleted member

from what i've seen and played, nate, ambrose, wesley, jl, and myself are all to be feared atm

ambrose's random friends are also pretty good. watch out for them.

rx-007

Smash Apprentice
Ambrose is my favourite to take the next brawl event, i think he has the best knowledge of brawl's new mechanics.

Also Jake I'd mention you too but you slid into me too many times in teams lmao.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ambrose is my favourite to take the next brawl event, i think he has the best knowledge of brawl's new mechanics.
Not to hate on Ambrose, but I dont think he beat My Metaknight even once.
He's definetly the next contender after myself though, along with Jake and Bernard. Haven't played JL yet but I hear good things.

D

Deleted member

man i forgot bernard. he deserves some recognition, last time i played he was doin some crazy ****

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
It's funny, Imadh is still **** in Brawl but he HATES the game with some sort of uncontrollable hating passion. It's so funny lolll.

fair > fart is too good.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
You guys heard wrong, He wouldn't be coming out to Niagra with the rest of us to play a game he hates.
Iunno if I'm wrong, or I didn't catch you the right way, but you sound pretty hostile when you correct me and Mike. Care to chill? lol

But you guys are going this weekend? lol ****. How many spots do you guys have in your car?

D

Deleted member

yeah, for all i know, bernard was just annoyed at one small thing. he didn't like some problems with it

then we all realized as a group every game has problems

then we compared brawl to mvc2 and how broken that game is

(bernard thought brawl was broken, for reference)

then i ordered a frostee

then nate hit some black woman's car and didn't say sorry

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
because it did actually happen.

For the record - I will always like Melee better than Brawl. Its just a better fighting/competitive game.

It doesn't mean I won't give Brawl a chance. When i was learning melee, I johned twice as hard about all the gay **** that happened years ago. Its the same scenario. I'm learning a new game and I sometimes take a beating. I'm willing to give it shot though, after all; I do own the game.

rx-007

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't mean I won't give Brawl a chance. When i was learning melee, I johned twice as hard about all the gay **** that happened years ago. Its the same scenario. I'm learning a new game and I sometimes take a beating. I'm willing to give it shot though, after all; I do own at the game.
lol

10gayserlocks

atlast4

Smash Rookie
anyone playing in the eb games turney thats going on right now? ill be playing at shoppers world danforth this saturday is ne 1 else?

Top Bottom